Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning britboxlaunch britboxlaunch britboxlaunch  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7, starting at $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite uncharted Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Package Type: Standard Packaging|Change

Showing 1-10 of 5,048 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 5,317 reviews
on May 24, 2015
I just bought a new Canon SX60 HS and this bag fits the camera perfectly. With the other exterior pockets and inside pocket I am able to carry 2 extra batteries as well as well as extra Flash Memory cards and the cord for transferring pics to a Laptop or viewing on a TV. I wanted a camera bag that was able to carry all the necessary items I need and is also as small as possible. That makes it much easier to pack my new camera and bag in my Carry-On bag when we travel. Thanks for offering such a great product at such a great price.
on May 25, 2017
This case is the one Amazon recommends for the Lumix DC-FZ80 camera so I bought one for my new camera. The camera fits, but just barely. I like to carry a couple of extra batteries but even that was an issue with this bag. The outside pockets do not expand outward, so the camera and the batteries fight for the same interior space, even though separated by a fabric barrier. I tried it for a couple of weeks but finally realized the bag was not going to work for me so I returned it. I hesitated to only give the product three stars because it is well made. But for this application (holding a larger bridge type camera), it's not the best choice.
For those with the DC-FZ80 or the FZ70, you may want to look at the Lowepro Adventura SH 120 II - A Protective and Compact DSLR Shoulder Bag. It's slightly larger than the Case Logic product, but much more roomy. It gives me the choice of loading the camera lens side down or with the handgrip side up (my preference).
on July 17, 2017
Just received, but it is well constructed and it looks like it will last 10 or 20 years. I can't find any reason to give it less than 5 stars. I will reduce my rating if something happens to change that.

I have a compact point-and-shoot camera, not a DSLR, but the cases made for compact point-and-shoots don't give you much storage space. I want everything except my tripod in one package - camera, spare cards and batteries, cables, chargers, tripod quick-release plate, lens cloth, and the case's shoulder strap. This does the trick nicely, with a little room to spare. It could probably even hold a small hardcopy user's manual for the camera, if I had one. I will keep the camera in the small inside pocket to protect it from scratching by the rest.
on July 22, 2015
I LOVE this bag! It came today and I was surprised by how small it was. But the small size is totally a pro, not a con, because it's compact and portable. Exactly what I was looking for, and a steal for eleven bucks.

The Sony a6000 with 16-50mm kit lens fits perfectly, and there is even room to pack another lens in there. The camera also fits with a longer lens (a Konica fixed focal length w/ adapter) attached, no problem.

All the extra pockets are very useful and strategically placed (good design) - there's plenty of space for spare batteries, SD cards, lens cleaning supplies and a shutter remote.

Perfect case for the alpha and NEX line Sony cameras. My dad's clunky old DSLR doesn't fit, so beware of that. The pictures make this case look a lot bigger than it actually is. Just measure your camera before you buy a case and you'll be fine.
on April 8, 2016
Wow! This Case Logic DCB-304 Compact System/Hybrid Camera Case fits my new Cannon Power Shot SX420 IS perfectly. Since that my family and I go outdoors frequently for hiking and camping, I really am protecting my camera investment. I have dropped the case with the camera inside, not on purpose mind you, but accidentally and I have had NO ISSUES related to the protection of my camera.

I feel that the case is made for a larger camera, but there is plenty of room for all the extras that you may want to put inside of this Case Logic DCB-304 Compact System/Hybrid Camera Case, i.e. phone, personal items or what not.

This is my honest review.
on September 6, 2014
If you are buying this as a recommended purchase on the same page as the Fuji HS50EXR camera, save your money. Picture shows a BIG bag that should hold camera and accessories and a small lunch......does not come even close to holding the camera alone. Considered removing part of the interior of the bag but decided to return for a refund. Amazon might not represent this bag properly, but their return policy is without fault.
VINE VOICEon January 15, 2014
This case is a perfect fit for my Pentax X-5 and would work well with compact zooms like the Nikon COOLPIX L820 or Canon PowerShot SX510 however the interior compartment is not deep enough to accommodate most DSLRS with an 18mm-55mm or larger lens. In terms of style and functionality, it is nearly identical to AmazonBasics Fixed Zoom/Compact System Camera Case (Gray Interior), but I think this one is of greater quality at a relatively insignificant price difference.

The case has two zippered exterior pockets for storage of cables, lens caps and extra batteries. Both pockets have have mesh netting inside that will secure items like the batteries. The top flap has a zippered pocket for storage of SD cards and there is additionally another interior slot for separation of the camera body from other items like charging cables. The adjustable strap isn't real comfortable but it gets the job done.
on May 2, 2015
This review is for Case Logic DCB-304 Compact System/Hybrid...

This smaller camera bag was just what I needed for my new Canon camera. It's a smaller version of a DSLR and didn't need too much case but it does have a long lens so I needed something that would fit it. This one loads easily from the top. The side pockets are on both sides and hold my batteries, charger and memory cards. I have carried for almost a year. Amazon deleted my original review.

I like this case and carry it weekly. I bought it for vacation and never stopped using it. It's durable. Still looks new. The only I did was add my own wider strap with padding. But considering you won't be able to get it filled too heavy, the strap included is satisfactory.

**I paid full price for this item.
on December 31, 2013
I wanted the minimum case to safely hold my FZ200 and "necessities". Like you, I read the reviews. As you have seen from the various reviews this case ranges from "perfect for the camera" to "this case is too small for the camera". I took a chance. I am glad I did. The case is perfect for the FZ200. Rather than stopping here, I will tell you exactly how and what can be fit into the case.

1) take the hood off the camera, reverse it, and put it back over the lens.
2) Open the main compartment of the case. Holding the camera in your right hand, place it other end down with top of the camera toward the padded divider and the back toward the side. The strap gently gets balled up on top of the lens.
3) Behind the padded divider and to the lens end of the case, you can put a spare battery (or two if you have them). You can also fit other thin accessories, pad of paper, pen, credit card, id, money, etc)
4) In the side pocket toward the back of the camera you can fit the battery charger.
5) In the other side pocket, you can fit some creative filers and a lens cloth.
6) In the top zippered compartment you can fit a spare SD card and a usb memory card reader

I am not sure about you, but that is pretty much all that I would generally want/need with me on most outings or trips.
You can obviously perform a number of alternate uses of the various storage areas but I just fully described what I did for demonstration purposes.

If I need a tripod, that would certainly not fit in any case I would consider. Thus, I purchased a tripod with its own case. In that case, I store my remote shutter release with the tripod. I would not likely use a shutter release without a tripod so this makes sense to me.

The only other accessories I would likely consider are an external flash and microphone. For me, they would be used in special cases. To handle them, I would use a fanny pack. I would see this as an exception to general usage.

Thus the complete package would be in three small containers. I will always grab the camera case and grab one or both of the others as the situation warrants.

Bottom line --
The case definitely works for the FZ200 (and probably any of the other popular small bridge cameras with a large zoom lens.

It meets my needs: The smallest case to hold my FZ200 and commonly needed items.
The manufacturer commented on the review below
on June 4, 2017
While the product does appear to be of above average quality, if you buy this with the Panasonic Lumix FZ70, you will not be able to use it, because your camera will not fit. Putting your FZ70 in this bag is like putting rubber gloves on wet hands, and just as bad taking it out. Not to mention, there is absolutely no room for the accessories. Case Logic is and OK brand, but this is being returned because it is of no use for my camera. This 1-star rating is due to the false marketing claim that the case is for the Panasonic Lumix FZ70.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse