Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning Moonlight Moonlight Moonlight  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 373 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 399 reviews
on February 18, 2016
I like almost everything about this camera case. The only thing I would love to add is either a clip or some sort of velcro connection on main flap to keep it closed. The zipper works fine, but takes much longer to open and close than a clip would.

The main purpose of this type of bag is if you want to walk around with your camera all day, but do not want to carry around your full camera bag due to the weight. So you carry this around so that you have your nice camera on you when the moment strikes. So you are often pulling the camera out and putting it away. The zipper works well to keep the camera closed, but you have to zip and unzip it fully every time to keep the flap closed. If it just clipped shut at the end of the flap, times when you are bringing the camera out and putting it away quickly would be quicker and easier. Then, when you know you will be keeping it in the bag for a while, you can zip and clip it shut.

As it is now, if you leave it unzipped, the flap is wide open. So I have been half zipping it if I want to keep the flap closed, but be quicker getting my camera out when I need it. It's ok, but not great. Since it's a zipper, it can still unzip and the camera fall out if for some reason it got flipped upside down or something like that. A clip would ensure the flap stayed closed no matter what. Half zipped and unzipped also doesn't let you use the handle safely. If clipped, you would be able to still use the handle.
on January 3, 2016
This fits perfectly my Canon T5I and T3I, and I'm pretty sure it would fit similar DLSR cameras such as Nikon, and others.
I personally don't carry lenses around so I don't need so much extra space.
The side pockets are perfect for cables, batteries and the battery charge.
In the main compartment there is a little zipped pocket where you can safely store a few cards.
The main compartment is very well padded to keep your camera safe and sound.
Zippers make it really easy to open and close all compartments. Other bags have buckles that are annoying to use and they let dust in anyway.

If you are a casual photographer who doesn't need extra accessories such as extra lenses, tripods, flash unit, etc, then this is your case!
And if you are a professional photographer, get this bag anyway. Once in a while it's awesome to pack light.

I've loved this case so much that I have ordered another one for my other camera.
review image review image review image review image review image
on June 5, 2016
I bought this case to carry my Canon Rebel T5 with the 75-300MM lens attached. It fits beautifully, nice and snug. This case is 7.5 innches deep on the inside so it should accomodate cameras with the long lens attached very easily. The case contains three zippered pockets, two on the outside, on each side, and one on the inside of the lid. The zipper pull on the inside pocket tucks safely into a tiny sleeve so it would not scratch the LCD display on the camera. I really like that this case gives three ways to carry it, a belt loop, a handle on top, and a long, adjustable carry belt that detaches from the case, if desired, and is long enough to carry it cross-body comfortably. This case is very well padded to protect the contents within. Very good price, thoughtfully designed, well made, excellent buy.
on October 8, 2012
I needed a light small case to carry my Nikon d5100 in, and this is perfect, it's small, light, has plenty of extra pockets, I'm not sure if you can fit a lens in the side pockets but I have read that it is possible, I haven't tested it yet, I can however fit my backup camera a Samsung PL-120 while in it's own Samsung case in the side pocket, I am also able to fit my Nikon lens pen and remote and sd cards in the pocket in the top flap, so it's very convenient and compact.

This case is well made, it feels and looks good, the strap that you get with it does leave something to be desired, it's just a simple adjustable strap, very thin and semi-uncomfortable, but you can replace that easily. There is also a loop on the back of this bag so a belt or strap for hip wear can be looped through it. I am happy with this purchase and I would definitely recommend it for a backup bag or even a travel bag.

The only CON I see is the little thing strap that comes with it. But for the price this is a great value.
review image review image
on January 9, 2014
I got a new D3200 SLR and it came with a pretty big bag (enough room to store an extra lens & other accessories), but I was looking for something lighter and smaller to carry around with me hiking/snow shoeing/camping etc. This case fits my D3200 with either a 18-55mm or a 55-200mm lens. There are also little pockets that you could store an extra SD card and battery, which is nice. It's a good bag, I was just hoping it'd still be a little smaller (not that a smaller bag would actually fit the camera, so I think my hopes are a little unfair!). I would recommend this to someone looking to easily carry their SLR around without too many other accessories on them.

Feel free to leave questions and I will gladly answer them.
on May 10, 2017
Really enjoy this camera case. I didn't want something big to lug around but yet have a case that would protect my camera (Lumix fsz200) especially when traveling. Not only my camera but power pack battery and charger fit in the padded case. It does fit snugly but I didn't want my camera moving around and I was also wanting a case that wasn't big and cumbersome. The side pockets are great for the chargers cord, filter and cleaning cloths so everything that I would need can be stored in this case. If you have a lot of accessories beyond what I have described you might want the next size up. I love the adjustable shoulder strap and handle. It also has a belt loop if you would rather attach it to your belt as a carrying option. The quality of the material it's constructed of is great and seems like it would be at least water resistant if not waterproof. Haven't had to use it in the rain so I can't really say that it is but I'm not worried about getting caught in the rain with it. I also like the orange trim on it as it makes it standout and identifiable. Have used other Case Logic products in the past and have found them to be very functional and dependable. Would purchase this case again and highly recommend it if you're looking for a somewhat compact case. Also...the price was great compared to the big box stores and delivery was prompt.
on February 11, 2017
Fits Nikon D3300 and lens, plus everything that came in the starter pack - charger, etc. all fit in this. This was my third try to get the correct size and this is perfect. Highly recommend.
This is a phenomenal value in a case to carry your smaller to mid sized DSLR with one attached lens. A big FF body with a very chunky 24-70 lens might be a bit tight, but easily accommodates a more compact FF body (such as the A99ii with a Sigma 24-105). It's perfect for those days when you don't want to tote the bigger lens bags (which can easily weigh in at 15-30 lbs) and when you can get by with just one lens. Pockets are handy for extra batteries, charger and/or straps. Highly recommended.
on February 19, 2017
The material isn't really very thick so it doesn't offer much protection. I used it exclusively for my Canon 5D III + Sigma 24-105mm Art set up and it is a really tight fit.
on May 19, 2017
This fit my Nikon D5500 with kit lens with room to spare. Now it fits just right with a slightly larger lens I bought (Tamron 17-50mm f/2.8 without stabilization). Side pockets are nice for my phone and kleenex, and there's a nice inside pocket for cards. Works well as a purse for me.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.