BCA Month Salon Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now HTL17_gno

on June 5, 2016
I bought this case to carry my Canon Rebel T5 with the 75-300MM lens attached. It fits beautifully, nice and snug. This case is 7.5 innches deep on the inside so it should accomodate cameras with the long lens attached very easily. The case contains three zippered pockets, two on the outside, on each side, and one on the inside of the lid. The zipper pull on the inside pocket tucks safely into a tiny sleeve so it would not scratch the LCD display on the camera. I really like that this case gives three ways to carry it, a belt loop, a handle on top, and a long, adjustable carry belt that detaches from the case, if desired, and is long enough to carry it cross-body comfortably. This case is very well padded to protect the contents within. Very good price, thoughtfully designed, well made, excellent buy.
on May 10, 2017
Really enjoy this camera case. I didn't want something big to lug around but yet have a case that would protect my camera (Lumix fsz200) especially when traveling. Not only my camera but power pack battery and charger fit in the padded case. It does fit snugly but I didn't want my camera moving around and I was also wanting a case that wasn't big and cumbersome. The side pockets are great for the chargers cord, filter and cleaning cloths so everything that I would need can be stored in this case. If you have a lot of accessories beyond what I have described you might want the next size up. I love the adjustable shoulder strap and handle. It also has a belt loop if you would rather attach it to your belt as a carrying option. The quality of the material it's constructed of is great and seems like it would be at least water resistant if not waterproof. Haven't had to use it in the rain so I can't really say that it is but I'm not worried about getting caught in the rain with it. I also like the orange trim on it as it makes it standout and identifiable. Have used other Case Logic products in the past and have found them to be very functional and dependable. Would purchase this case again and highly recommend it if you're looking for a somewhat compact case. Also...the price was great compared to the big box stores and delivery was prompt.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon August 23, 2014
While this case will fit a wide assortment of SLR cameras, I know many T3i owners out there are looking for the idea case in terms of cost, value and durability. We've had this case now for 2 months and I can safely say it's a winner across the board.

There are many cheap no-name brands, but Case Logic is one I've come to trust for over a decade since the days of cassette tapes and CDs.

This one is no exception and you'll find that you T3i fits along with your basic accessories, although you'll need to do more homework if you're looking toss in a lens.

★★★★★ By the way -- FIVE STARS FOR THE ZIPPER ★★★★★

All too often in accessories like these you get a crummy zipper that catches and doesn't open and close smoothly. No worries here. You'll find buttery smooth action that allows you to whip out your camera fast for those quick opportunities to capture those special moments.
VINE VOICEon January 18, 2014
A utilitarian case if it is the right size for your equipment. I already had the smaller DCB-304 case for hybrids/compacts so I knew my Sony a3000 with an 18-55mm or larger lens would not fit easily. Unfortunately, while I have opted to use this case for the present it is a little too roomy for my camera. At the cost, I believe it is a better option for transport of a larger bodied DSLR but not necessarily the most preferable option for protection.

The two zippered side pockets are useful for storage of extra batteries or cables and the top flap has another zippered compartment that works well for SDHC cards however the bag is not large enough to handle additional lenses. Padding on all sides is passable but with the requirement to place in the bag lens first, I wouldn't expect the base of the bag to provide a high degree of protection in the event of a drop or inadvertent direct hit of moderate force.
on August 10, 2017
This is a very nice camera case. I have a slightly smaller one but couldnt fit my Nikon D5100 in it. its sturdy and has room enough to hold an extra battery and few small things. I usually buy from Amazon because ,partly for the price but after I bought this case I sawit at Walmarts for the same price. Walmart is only 10 minutes away from me. I could have bought it there and saved time. I like Amazon but feel that some of the prices arent really a bargain. The case itself is good.
on February 19, 2017
The material isn't really very thick so it doesn't offer much protection. I used it exclusively for my Canon 5D III + Sigma 24-105mm Art set up and it is a really tight fit.
on August 5, 2017
I mainly wanted this for my Nikon d7100 with the 15-140 lens, which fits very nicely, but I was very pleasantly surprised to find that it also fits perfectly well with the 55-300mm lens on it. Very well padded all around, the zipper works very smoothly without hanging up, and for this price you can't go wrong.
on May 27, 2013
I purchased this as a larger version of the DCB-304 which is an excellent case. Not this case! It does have side pockets, but not the nice web pocket inside to hold things in when unzipped. Also, it does not have the inside zipped pocket at the lid. A case of this size should have these features and add to this velcro dividers for tightly holding the camera in place and placing items outside the camera area, for miscellaneous items. I returned this item which is described as a "holster", pay attention to this description. Amazon promptly refunded my payment. I did buy another Caselogic DCB-307, which is much larger and has dividers and webbing for another purpose. A case just a little larger than the DCB-304 would be useful for a digital "bridge/superzoom camera" and it's charger. Still really looking for something for this purpose. The"holster" DCB-306 is too big and about as useful for carrying a camera as a bucket.

I amend my review, as I re-bought it locally because I purchased a large super-zoom, a Fuji Finepix HS50EXR and it is the right size for this camera and the charger with spare batteries. I still lament that the case has no webbing inside the side pockets, but it is the best choice of all other cases I looked at for this camera. So, go ahead, If you have a larger camera it will work.
on June 10, 2013
I have a Fuji film HS50EXR, which has a 24mm to 1000mm zoom lens and this holster fits perfectly.
Pros: Highest quality
Has extra zippered pockets for extra lenses, cords, cleaning cloths etc.
Has shoulder strap, belt strap and handle so you can carry as you will
Has adequate cushioning to protect the camera
Cons: NONE
44 comments| 8 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 27, 2016
I love this case. As a semi-professional photographer it meets my needs exactly. I use a Canon 5d with 50mm f/1.4 and lens hood and it fits comfortably in the case without so much room that it feels unsecure. Overall I am really impressed by the quality of the construction. It looks great, and even considering the strange orange stripe this case looks good enough to bring out to dinner. The pockets provide room for extra CF cards, earplugs (for concerts), CF reader, or extra battery, but when not in use they don't bulk the case up too much. The zipper feels secure, although it might be nice if there were two so you could open from the middle instead of always from one side.

For anyone looking for a quality case to fit a larger DSLR - that won't look out of place in a restaurant or a camping trip, I recommend this versatile case.