Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 397 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 423 reviews
on February 18, 2016
I like almost everything about this camera case. The only thing I would love to add is either a clip or some sort of velcro connection on main flap to keep it closed. The zipper works fine, but takes much longer to open and close than a clip would.

The main purpose of this type of bag is if you want to walk around with your camera all day, but do not want to carry around your full camera bag due to the weight. So you carry this around so that you have your nice camera on you when the moment strikes. So you are often pulling the camera out and putting it away. The zipper works well to keep the camera closed, but you have to zip and unzip it fully every time to keep the flap closed. If it just clipped shut at the end of the flap, times when you are bringing the camera out and putting it away quickly would be quicker and easier. Then, when you know you will be keeping it in the bag for a while, you can zip and clip it shut.

As it is now, if you leave it unzipped, the flap is wide open. So I have been half zipping it if I want to keep the flap closed, but be quicker getting my camera out when I need it. It's ok, but not great. Since it's a zipper, it can still unzip and the camera fall out if for some reason it got flipped upside down or something like that. A clip would ensure the flap stayed closed no matter what. Half zipped and unzipped also doesn't let you use the handle safely. If clipped, you would be able to still use the handle.
on June 5, 2016
I bought this case to carry my Canon Rebel T5 with the 75-300MM lens attached. It fits beautifully, nice and snug. This case is 7.5 innches deep on the inside so it should accomodate cameras with the long lens attached very easily. The case contains three zippered pockets, two on the outside, on each side, and one on the inside of the lid. The zipper pull on the inside pocket tucks safely into a tiny sleeve so it would not scratch the LCD display on the camera. I really like that this case gives three ways to carry it, a belt loop, a handle on top, and a long, adjustable carry belt that detaches from the case, if desired, and is long enough to carry it cross-body comfortably. This case is very well padded to protect the contents within. Very good price, thoughtfully designed, well made, excellent buy.
on May 10, 2017
Really enjoy this camera case. I didn't want something big to lug around but yet have a case that would protect my camera (Lumix fsz200) especially when traveling. Not only my camera but power pack battery and charger fit in the padded case. It does fit snugly but I didn't want my camera moving around and I was also wanting a case that wasn't big and cumbersome. The side pockets are great for the chargers cord, filter and cleaning cloths so everything that I would need can be stored in this case. If you have a lot of accessories beyond what I have described you might want the next size up. I love the adjustable shoulder strap and handle. It also has a belt loop if you would rather attach it to your belt as a carrying option. The quality of the material it's constructed of is great and seems like it would be at least water resistant if not waterproof. Haven't had to use it in the rain so I can't really say that it is but I'm not worried about getting caught in the rain with it. I also like the orange trim on it as it makes it standout and identifiable. Have used other Case Logic products in the past and have found them to be very functional and dependable. Would purchase this case again and highly recommend it if you're looking for a somewhat compact case. Also...the price was great compared to the big box stores and delivery was prompt.
on October 8, 2012
I needed a light small case to carry my Nikon d5100 in, and this is perfect, it's small, light, has plenty of extra pockets, I'm not sure if you can fit a lens in the side pockets but I have read that it is possible, I haven't tested it yet, I can however fit my backup camera a Samsung PL-120 while in it's own Samsung case in the side pocket, I am also able to fit my Nikon lens pen and remote and sd cards in the pocket in the top flap, so it's very convenient and compact.

This case is well made, it feels and looks good, the strap that you get with it does leave something to be desired, it's just a simple adjustable strap, very thin and semi-uncomfortable, but you can replace that easily. There is also a loop on the back of this bag so a belt or strap for hip wear can be looped through it. I am happy with this purchase and I would definitely recommend it for a backup bag or even a travel bag.

The only CON I see is the little thing strap that comes with it. But for the price this is a great value.
review image review image
This is a phenomenal value in a case to carry your smaller to mid sized DSLR with one attached lens. A big FF body with a very chunky 24-70 lens might be a bit tight, but easily accommodates a more compact FF body (such as the A99ii with a Sigma 24-105). It's perfect for those days when you don't want to tote the bigger lens bags (which can easily weigh in at 15-30 lbs) and when you can get by with just one lens. Pockets are handy for extra batteries, charger and/or straps. Highly recommended.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon August 23, 2014
While this case will fit a wide assortment of SLR cameras, I know many T3i owners out there are looking for the idea case in terms of cost, value and durability. We've had this case now for 2 months and I can safely say it's a winner across the board.

There are many cheap no-name brands, but Case Logic is one I've come to trust for over a decade since the days of cassette tapes and CDs.

This one is no exception and you'll find that you T3i fits along with your basic accessories, although you'll need to do more homework if you're looking toss in a lens.

★★★★★ By the way -- FIVE STARS FOR THE ZIPPER ★★★★★

All too often in accessories like these you get a crummy zipper that catches and doesn't open and close smoothly. No worries here. You'll find buttery smooth action that allows you to whip out your camera fast for those quick opportunities to capture those special moments.
VINE VOICEon January 18, 2014
A utilitarian case if it is the right size for your equipment. I already had the smaller DCB-304 case for hybrids/compacts so I knew my Sony a3000 with an 18-55mm or larger lens would not fit easily. Unfortunately, while I have opted to use this case for the present it is a little too roomy for my camera. At the cost, I believe it is a better option for transport of a larger bodied DSLR but not necessarily the most preferable option for protection.

The two zippered side pockets are useful for storage of extra batteries or cables and the top flap has another zippered compartment that works well for SDHC cards however the bag is not large enough to handle additional lenses. Padding on all sides is passable but with the requirement to place in the bag lens first, I wouldn't expect the base of the bag to provide a high degree of protection in the event of a drop or inadvertent direct hit of moderate force.
on August 10, 2017
This is a very nice camera case. I have a slightly smaller one but couldnt fit my Nikon D5100 in it. its sturdy and has room enough to hold an extra battery and few small things. I usually buy from Amazon because ,partly for the price but after I bought this case I sawit at Walmarts for the same price. Walmart is only 10 minutes away from me. I could have bought it there and saved time. I like Amazon but feel that some of the prices arent really a bargain. The case itself is good.
on August 25, 2017
During a long mountain hike with this and another similar design, L discovered that there was a problem with the nylon straps slippage, also, I needed two hands to open them as the flaps open away from the base so that you have separate the bag from your body and then work each zipper independently to get it open or closed. The design and quality looks great but the function could use a little improvement.
on February 19, 2017
The material isn't really very thick so it doesn't offer much protection. I used it exclusively for my Canon 5D III + Sigma 24-105mm Art set up and it is a really tight fit.