Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 477 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 517 reviews
on April 9, 2013
This little bag is great!!!

I currently carry my Canon t4i with kit and zoom lens (55-250), attached battery grip, huge goitos bulb, Otpech utility sling, battery charger, and cables in the camera compartment. I still have enough room to add a nifty-fifty or the 40mm pancake whenever I get it. Removing the bulb will allow for a flash, and maybe another stubby lens.

The upper compartment (which was my main point of hesitation) is actually quite large and adjustable. you can move up or down into the camera bay. I found this rather interesting as I am able to expand the lower camera section about an inch or less depending on the configuration.

The front pocket is rather tight and flat, so don't plan in putting lost of things here....it does carry a tablet (Asus TF101) perfectly as well as a notebook, a pen, and cleaning pen as well.

Tripod, or more likely mono-pod configuration is ok at best. It maybe too cumbersome to carry anything given the size of the bag, but I'm chucking this to personal preference....I don't like to lug too many things.

Most importantly it's very easy to carry and non-intrusive. I also have a Vivitar DKS-20, which can fit a 15.4 laptop, and a few more gadgets comfortably, but it is a big bag....you can't always get away without hitting things or people as you try to squeeze into tight places with it...the DCB-308 is quite slim for the amount it can carry.

The only negative that I can raise is that the sling can only go over the left shoulder, which is the same shoulder I sling my Optech utility sling. I think it's a matter of getting used to it. My previous bag I could do either shoulder, I would use the bag on the right shoulder and the camera sling on the left, but again this is not a deal breaker.

I will be posting pictures of my configuration soon. Overall very satisfied with the purchase!

I would highly recommend this bag!!!!

05/09/13 UPDATE______________________________________________________________________________

I took the bag on my first trip since I got it and worked like a charm. I did find a flaw with the bag...the top compartment zipper opens from the "bottom" when you have the bag slung in front of you. Basically once you are wearing the bag on your back and you bring it forward to access the camera compartment (which should be facing up right now), the top compartment, which opens in a "c" form, opens from the bottoms side of the bag. This could be a problem if the top compartment is loaded. I was carrying ND filter kit in the mesh pocket on the top compartment, so I felt the need to be extra cautious when getting snacks out of the bag.

This alone is not enough to take a star down, but maybe enough to deduct 1/2.

I was able to carry everything that I needed and more form my trip in the Bahamas, and felt that the gear was well protected at all times while riding a scooter through the city.

7/10/13 UPDATE____________________________________________________________________________
I have to say that I really like the versatility of this bag. I use it several times a week, and still holding strong. I have to say that I am very impressed with the construction and weather proofing. We took our daughter to the zoo, and it rained 4 of the 5 hours we were there. I packed everything in the bag and put the weather cover on it, and during the 4 hour rain, the bag and all of it's contents remained dry.

Recently took it to Disney World for the weekend with 9 lbs worth of gear (Canon T4i, 50mm f1.4, 35mm f2.0, Rokinon 8mm f3.5, and some misc gear in the top compartment) and as a person with lower back issues, I can honestly say this bag did not hurt my shoulders nor back during the two days were there.

Overall you cannot get a better value than this bag!
review image review image review image
on April 18, 2017
I've used this case for over 5 years now, and I'm still ambivalent about it. On the plus side, it is well made, it is quite compact, it holds all the gear I want to carry with good protection, and the ability to rotate it to the front for standing access has proven very handy at times.

HOWEVER -- On balance, I wish I had purchased a conventional backpack style, for three reasons:
(a) The one-strap "sling" style just isn't comfortable for long periods. Though the strap is wide and well-padded, the asymmetry of the load proves quickly uncomfortable. I carry a rather heavy zoom lens on my Canon Rebel plus a medium zoom telephoto and a flash, so there is a fair amount of weight. This would be easy to carry around all day with a two-strap design, but it's a strain with this design. And that narrow stabilizer strap across the chest is no help at all -- it makes it MORE uncomfortable for me and adds to the inconvenience of putting it on and off besides.
(b) It's really inconvenient for normal carrying-around use. I use a conventional two-strap backpack a lot for carrying my work stuff, and that is easy and comfortable to slip one strap on one shoulder or lug via its top handle. This one-strap design doesn't sit well when just slung over a shoulder. Though there's a reasonable cloth handle at the top, the amount of dangling strap stuff makes carrying it that way awkward too (for its size, the straps on this thing account for a lot of bulk). The side-entry camera storage is great when you're wearing using it in the chest-access mode, but it's a pain in every other situation. And frankly, it's a lot easier to slip on a regular backpack than this thing -- especially if you are wearing a heavy coat or a hat.
(3) It doesn't provide for other storage. Though it provides well for all my regular camera gear, it doesn't have room for much else (I do slip my iPad Mini in the front pocket). There's no room (or strap provision) for carrying a light jacket, a book, a water bottle, etc. If you're on a hike, this carries your camera - period. And if you're traveling by plane, this is one of your carry-ons. So you really have to carry another bag too.

I purchased this model because the idea of being able to access my camera on my chest really appealed to me. And it IS a great feature in certain situations -- such as when you are standing in a crowd or walking and can't easily or safely take off your backpack for access. When in those situations, this design is superb! However, it's pretty much a pain all the rest of the time, IMHO. After extensive use, I don't personally find this one convenience is worth the rest of the inconvenience.
on November 27, 2016
 This bag is cool. I was shopping for a bag for my DSLR cannon 70 D.
I saw three or four different bags, and I didn't like any of them. And then I saw this one from Logitech and it looked interesting, so I decided to order it. I've been using it for more than three years, and the only thing that I can say about it is that I love it.

PROS: It has more than 15 different compartments, and some of them are adjustable, so you can use them however you need them to be.
It has little cover so you can cover her to whole bag from the rain, just in case you are shooting photos on the outside and starts raining.
All the zippers are easy to use.

The other thing that I like is the one strap design. Also, that it has two holders, one on the top and the other on the left side for easy carry.

CONS: It is not 100% water proof, they can improve on that. I wish that they can make it water proof.
It's a little too expensive.
I wish they can also make this in different materials, so it's a little more smooth.

FINAL THOUGHTS: With all the different and adjustable compartments, it's an easy choice. Too bad that it's not water proof, and I wish that they would lower the price a little bit. But overall, this is an awesome bag, I highly recommend it.
on October 23, 2015
At first, I was a little skeptical that this bag would fit my needs. However, I decided that for the price, it was worth a gamble. I have found, after a few months (about 2-3 times a week), that for the most part, I am happy with my purchase. The strap is comfortable and wide enough to not pinch when the bag is full and heavy. I have read reviews which mentioned that the strap was tearing or coming off, I have seen none of that. I have yet to use it in inclement weather, so I can't comment on the water resistance of the bag itself or the included water proof cover. It has plenty of storage space for a day trip, with enough pockets and pouches to keep everything organized. I can fit my Pentax K-50 with 55-300mm lens attached, which is great. I wish it was a little bigger, so that the top storage pocket would have more room. You can move the bottom of that pocket to have more room at the expense of losing room for camera/lenses. My biggest worry, which turned out to be true, was that the "tripod system" looked sub-par. I use a SLIK 340DX, and while it does fit, only two of the legs can be fit into the pocket and the securing strap is too low and loosely attached that it constantly flops around. I imagine a monopod would fit well, as well as a much smaller tripod, I just find it was not well thought out. Overall, I'm happy with the bag (for $40 I'm not expecting it to be perfect) but with a larger, more secure tripod system, I would've been much happier.

Pros:
- Deep enough to fit my Pentax K-50 with 55-300mm lens attached (lens hood reversed)
- Able to change lenses using the bag, rather than finding someplace to set down the camera, which is convenient and reduces the exposure to dust
- Front pouch easily fits my tablet
- Shoulder strap is easily adjustable with a velcro strap to secure excess material

Cons:
- Could be larger
- Tripod system needs to be redesigned
on July 24, 2017
Did a lot of research to choose this one for my family's Hawaii trip, and it lived up to every bit of my expectations. Very happy with it. What I really like about it:
1. Great quality material and attention to details workmanship
2. Love the swing around and side open design. I was able to pull out the camera and ready to shoot in 2 seconds after getting use to it.
3. Deep enough for 75-300mm lense. I wasn't sure before the purchase whether it is deep enough (as the camera is held sideway inside). It turned out my Canon T6 with the 300mm lense on has no problem, and fit in just right.
4. Loved the rain cover. On our lava boat tour, we rode through 40 minutes of rough sea and got soaking wet. The rain cover saved the day big time. Without it, I don't know what damage will the sea water do to the camera and lense, and even worse, ruin the rest of the trip if the camera is damaged.

One recommendation: the rain cover can cover 5 sides of the bag, but not the strap side of bag. In a heavy rain (or soaking sea splash in my case), the bag still got some water from the unprotected side. Making the cover a bit bigger to wrap around to the strap side of the bag can help a lot.
on December 30, 2014
I bought this bag after owning the AmazonBasics backpack for a few months. I didn't like how high on my back the backpack rested (I'm 6'1") and was looking for something a little more comfortable. This seemed to fit the bill so I gave it a shot. Here's my observations:

- The bag is pretty comfortable, even for long periods. I wore it all day for three days walking around Disney World and never had too much of a comfort issue.

- It's pretty sturdy. I loaded it up pretty good - I had my Canon 70D with 18-135 on it, a Sigma Art 30mm, filters, memory cards, extra battery packs, a few other miscellaneous items and a MeFOTO RoadTrip tripod strapped to the outside. The shape of the bag only distorted slightly under all that load.

- The swing around to the front function of this bag is great. It allows reasonably quick access to your gear and a sort of platform to work on while you change lenses or whatever. It was very convenient to not have to remove the bag to do all of this.

- The bag was very easy to travel with. It fit nicely through the airport scanner, and under the seat in front of me on the plane. In other transit situations, it is an okay size to have on your lap or between your legs and your seat if need be.

- Big con for me, and ultimately the reason I decided not to keep it in the end, is that the strap to hold the tripod is not very good. I had one leg of my RoadTrip in the zippered picket and the buckle strap around the top of the same leg - using it as it's designed to be. But, the adjustable strap would not hold well and because the tripod hangs from the bottom of bag while wearing it, it starts to droop. Before you know it, it's hanging at a 30-45 angle from the bottom of the bag leaving it susceptible to hitting things or other people when swinging around.

Although I didn't wind up keeping the bag, it's not bad by any means. If you're not going to tote a tripod around with you, the bag will probably be fine for most users. The shoulder strap is very padded and comfortable, and it only had to be tightened a couple of times since I got it. The materials are all of high quality given the price point and I was never worried about my gear being unprotected. If it weren't for the tripod strap being silly, I would keep this bag without a doubt.
on February 16, 2016
I would venture to say that this is probably the most perfect case I laid my hands on. That being said, cases are a matter of taste, needs, equipment and preferences. For me, this one is perfect because of:

1) Size: Its perfectly compact while allowing you to carry most of your photo equipment. I generally have my canon t2i (god damn it, why is the mark III so expensive), one 18-70mm lens, one 200mm lens, one 430ex flash and all of this fits perfectly.

2) Very easy access to all that you need. The sling swings around and all your equipment is in easy reach. I love carrying this.

3) Perfect design. Everything is intuitive and where it should be. I cannot imagine changing the design of this bag in any way. It's just exactly what i wanted. Whether I am traveling with family, at a birthday party, or at a client... this thing is always with me.

4) Great compromise in terms of size.... it's not too small or too big. Yes I have other bags, a smaller one for when I need just one lens mounted on a body and a larger one for when I move everything I have.... but this is my go to bag 90% of the time.
on April 19, 2015
I bought this from Amazon and returned it. I found the material and seams to be weak. I can't see this bag holding up to much use with a heavy pro camera setup. Also, I found the loading / unloading of the bag to not be very convenient as it just has the one small flap on the side to access the main compartment. Yes, I know that is usually the case with 'sling' type bags, but some are better in this regard. Instead of this bag, look for ones that allow opening to the main compartment that either have a secondary opening on the very back of the bag or one where the side flap can open further via secondary latching system (see Promaster Adventure Sling Pack).
on April 14, 2017
I have had a number of Case Logic sling bags. The problem with this one is the top zipper zips from the bottom not from the top. That means if you unzip while the bag is slung over your shoulder items in the top compartment will fall out since you are unziping from the side facing the ground.The other Case Logic bags I have had the zippers are opposite and I love them. Without this one design flaw I would give it a five star. If you look at the photos they post you see what I mean.
review image
on July 18, 2013
This bag is built to be very sturdy and comfortable. In that regard it was a great purchase. Unfortunately I was surprised to see how small the center compartment is. The bag itself is quite sizable and contains more small pockets and compartments than one could ever need for miscellaneous gear, but the center compartment, where it really counts, is barely large enough to fit my 60D (rather small body), Canon 24-105mm, Tokina 11-16mm (both medium to large) and 50mm (small lens). I literally have the camera with a lens attached to it and two smaller lenses crammed in the bag as tight as possible and most of the small compartments barely utilized since they're too small for anything but filters, batteries, cards, ect. The tripod/monopod holder on the side is useless as well since I've never in my life seen a tripod/monopod small enough that it could fit there. Certainly not one sturdy enough for a DSLR.

All in all I just wish the storage areas were better designed because the bag has the potential to be great.