Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Noah Gundersen PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 429 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 473 reviews
on March 15, 2016
 Hope everyone is doing well!!
Today I have a video review on the Case Logic Backpack Model DCB-309.

Here are the Key Features of this camera Backpack.
• Designed to fit a SLR Camera with a 70 – 200mm lens attached.
• Dividers on the inside are customizable to your accessory needs.
• A side pocket that will allow you to slide a monopod or small tripod inside.
• Padded Laptop compartment for a 15” MacBook or 14” laptop.
• Padded front protects your Camera from impact.
• Front pocket for storage.
• Water Bottle Pouch.
• Strap management system.
• Weather hood to protect your bag from inclement weather.

Thank you everyone for watching!
Daniel
Have been using this for a month. I completely love it! I was using a general use backpack for camera gear before this. This is amazing, even more so than I thought it would be from looking at the photos. The velcro material is all over the inside so you can move and make different compartments. Holds my Canon 5D Mark II with the attached 70-200L with room to spare. I also hold a 50mm, flash, and some other equipment, batteries and such. Very pleased.

Update:

The one thing that is a little annoying is that the zipper strings constantly fall off and I have to put them back on. They are little pieces of nylon rope instead of a regular metal zipper grasp. The inside features are still amazing but when you are working and a zipper pull comes off it is embarrassing as well as time consuming to fix. I had this at a 5 star rating before but I have to downgrade to a 4 because of the zippers pulls
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 4, 2016
So I've had this back pack for about 2 years now. It has carried everything all my equipment and continues to carry it. For the price that I got it at (around $60), it has done its job well. Not amazing, just good. The problems that have come up in the past years is that is separators are starting to become soft and cant really take any weight anymore. Thankfully you can by new ones, but at that point you should just invest in a better bag. The straps were never great and I wouldn't recommend this bag if your going on a long-ish hike, very stiff and little padding. The water shielding cover that comes with it still works and has held up well. It just doesn't connect to that clip that holds it to the back anymore but it still stays on, just not tightly. Stitching and pockets haven't torn or frayed so it has some pretty good build quality. I recommend it if you are a beginner photographer and want a good starter bag. Or if your in a pinch and need a bag.
on April 30, 2015
I got this bag to take along with me on a trip to Hawaii. I had no issues with it over the ~2 week trip. In it, I carried a Canon T3i with battery grip, 18-55 and 55-250 kit lenses and various filters, two GoPros (one suction cup mount), one 14" laptop, one iPad, one iPod, and several wall and 12v chargers for everything, along with a bunch of small miscellaneous things. The bag was pretty heavy when loaded, but I had no issues with the stitching on the straps or anything. I attached a small tripod to the outside of the bag, and that worked well. The interior compartments were great. It really held my camera nicely and allowed me to keep my other equipment organized.

If I had to improve the bag, I would get better shoulder straps, as the installed straps are not very padded. I would include a waist strap (my wife commented that the chest strap did not work for her although it did work for me). I would make the smallest compartment's zipper change orientation, so that when fully pulled down it would be closed, to prevent accidental opening. I know that there are drawbacks to having the zipper in this position though (things would fall out easily if you opened it just a little to grab something). Also, the waterproof cover seemed to fit very tightly and was a little difficult to get installed on a fully loaded bag. I would suggest attaching one end of the cover permanently to either the top or bottom of the bag, so that it's easier and quicker to unzip and pull over the bag.
on June 9, 2016
I absolutely love this bag. I purchased it for my study abroad in China. I need to be able to take a laptop, camera, accessories, and a few other things and not have to lug around a ton of stuff. This bag is absolutely perfect. I fit a 15.4" MacBook Pro, iPad, Canon T1i DSLR with 2 lenses, chargers for all the electronics, a few magazines, extra batteries, and still had room. It fit perfectly under the seat in front of me on the plane so it worked as my second carry on bag. There is a ton of padding to keep your equipment safe during travel, and a weather cover if you get caught in a storm. I've since sold my camera but plan on using this as a paintball bag because the dividers are easily adjustable in the middle and the back of the bag will be perfect for a marker. Absolutely buy this if you travel and have a big camera and other electronics you want to keep safe.
on December 11, 2011
Comparison of the Case Logic DCB-308 SLR Camera Sling (Black),Case Logic DCB-309 SLR Camera Backpack (Black), and the Lowepro Fastpack 100 (Black). I was looking for the perfect camera bag that could carry a few necessities from my diaper bag and purse without being huge. Nothing worse than going on family outings with your 3 kids, a diaper bag, a purse and a camera bag, so I expected a lot of out of my purchase. I was not disappointed by any of these bags! All three bags were more than able to carry my Canon EOS Rebel T3i 18 MP CMOS Digital SLR Camera and DIGIC 4 Imaging (Body Only),Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS SLR Lens,Canon EF-S 55-250mm f/4.0-5.6 IS Telephoto Zoom Lens for Canon Digital SLR Cameras, battery charger, a couple spare memory cards, travel pack of wipes, a couple diapers, a travel size powder, my wallet, sunglasses, compact, lip gloss, and glasses. They all gave wonderful protection for my camera and I am able to fit everything in all of these bags with room to spare.

The Case Logic DCB-308 SLR Camera Sling (Black) is my favorite out of the 3 DSLR bags however this one has to go back!

Pros:
1. The side entry without removing the bag from your shoulder.
2. I am able to fit an ipad in the front.
3. Love the strap management system. It's so simple I don't know why every company doesn't do this.

Cons:
1. Returning this bag since I'm a rather chesty woman and I find the sling to be quite uncomfortable. I've worn purses across my body in the same manner as the sling but I'm assuming they didn't bother me since the straps weren't as wide.
2. With such a small travel bag I would have preferred a place for my water bottle instead of the tripod.

The Case Logic DLBP-114 14-Inch Laptop Backpack (Black) has a ton of storage! I'm considering keeping this bag to use for vacations since it does hold my laptop and everything else I could imagine.

Pros:
1. You'd be hard pressed to run out of room in this bag.
2. It fit my 15.6" ASUS laptop.
3. With so many removable sections you really have unlimited versatility.
4. This bag is very comfortable and the rain cover in the pocket at your lower back makes it ever more comfortable.
5. Love the strap management system.

Cons:
1. Too much storage for me. I could double everything I put in the bag and still have room for more.
2. Although I was able to remove a shoulder strap and gain access to the camera with some difficulty, I prefer the having side access for my camera.

The Lowepro Fastpack 100 (Black) is my pick for everyday uses!

Pro:
1. Love the side access.
2. Large storage pocket at the top.
3. My Blackberry fits nicely in the accessory pocket on the strap.
4. The straps are very comfortable.

Cons:
1. This bag does not include a rain cover. I wish they would at least offer this as an option accessory on their website.
2. When the camera area is unzipped all the way to replace lenses and such it will not stay open on its own. Not a huge deal but it would be nice.
3. I can store my 55mm-250mm lens in the bag but if you're using anything larger you might want to purchase the Lowepro Fastpack 200
review image review image review image
on May 22, 2015
Pretty good bag. I just took it on a trip and fully loaded it fits under standard airplane seats. I am a beginner DSLR user so I only have my camera with a lens and one extra lens. There is a lot of room for expansion in the future as I acquire more stuff. But I have a lot of go-pro stuff and it fit in there too. One thing that was important to me was room for my Surface Pro 3. The computer/tablet slot in this bag is plenty big for the surface. I also traveled with my kindle which I just put on the top of the camera. The outside pocket is great for putting everything in for going through security (wallet, phone, etc).

The only negative I have is with the water bottle holder - it only fits smaller OD bottles and if there is something big on the inside next to the water bottle, the bottle gets squished
on August 11, 2015
Fortunately I bought this on sale rather than the full list price. I have a smaller Amazon camera bag that is not a back pack style. It uses a similar set of velcro pieces to create compartments. The Amazon bag velcro system has stayed in place and things remain in the compartments. This bag the velcro does not hold so that the compartments shift and things move around to different compartments. The quality is just ok. The zipper pull came apart on the second use of the bag. Fortunately I was able to tie a string to the zipper so it still works. Overall I would rate this bag as average quality. I have been aware of other Case Logic products, and they typically have a good reputation--this bag does not live up to that reputation.
on September 15, 2017
I love this camera backpack. It fits my Canon 6D with 70-200mm lens attached - along with a speedlite, and 2 smaller lenses. It's very compact and feels great to carry around but still fits all of my gear. I highly recommend it for women. I tried 2 other camera bags that were not comfortable for my size. This one fits much better!
review image
The manufacturer commented on the review below
on February 20, 2017
When I got the bag, I really liked it. It can perfectly fit my Canon 80D, plus a large lenses (70-200 2.8), 2 medium lenses (Sigma 18-35 1.8 and Canon 18-135), as well as 2 small lenses (2 canon 50m). Plus there is plenty of space for chargers, rain covers, SD cards, an iPad or small computer, and much more. Overall, it is well built, except for 1 part. All of the zippers have heavy duty pulls on them except the two zippers you'll use the most - the ones to enter the main camera compartment. For whatever reason, these two are string pulls. They both have broken within a few months of having the bag...even with me babying them. It is incredibly frustrating and disappointing.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse