Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $54.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Last Minute Gifts Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon life life life  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Assassin's Creed Origins Shop now HTL17_gno

on April 30, 2015
I got this bag to take along with me on a trip to Hawaii. I had no issues with it over the ~2 week trip. In it, I carried a Canon T3i with battery grip, 18-55 and 55-250 kit lenses and various filters, two GoPros (one suction cup mount), one 14" laptop, one iPad, one iPod, and several wall and 12v chargers for everything, along with a bunch of small miscellaneous things. The bag was pretty heavy when loaded, but I had no issues with the stitching on the straps or anything. I attached a small tripod to the outside of the bag, and that worked well. The interior compartments were great. It really held my camera nicely and allowed me to keep my other equipment organized.

If I had to improve the bag, I would get better shoulder straps, as the installed straps are not very padded. I would include a waist strap (my wife commented that the chest strap did not work for her although it did work for me). I would make the smallest compartment's zipper change orientation, so that when fully pulled down it would be closed, to prevent accidental opening. I know that there are drawbacks to having the zipper in this position though (things would fall out easily if you opened it just a little to grab something). Also, the waterproof cover seemed to fit very tightly and was a little difficult to get installed on a fully loaded bag. I would suggest attaching one end of the cover permanently to either the top or bottom of the bag, so that it's easier and quicker to unzip and pull over the bag.
on August 20, 2015
Why can't other backpacks that carry laptops and cameras look this good AND cost under $100. I have two in my closet and they look ridiculous, and are way too big for most people. Plus I spent hundreds on them. This is a great bag and holds way more than my others, and looks rather stylish, if you ask me. I'm a little nervous because my camera pushes and bumps the laptop compartment which makes me uneasy, that I will crack my screen. That's why I didn't give it a 5 star review. But, don't hesitate to buy this one. There are issues with every bag.
on June 9, 2016
I absolutely love this bag. I purchased it for my study abroad in China. I need to be able to take a laptop, camera, accessories, and a few other things and not have to lug around a ton of stuff. This bag is absolutely perfect. I fit a 15.4" MacBook Pro, iPad, Canon T1i DSLR with 2 lenses, chargers for all the electronics, a few magazines, extra batteries, and still had room. It fit perfectly under the seat in front of me on the plane so it worked as my second carry on bag. There is a ton of padding to keep your equipment safe during travel, and a weather cover if you get caught in a storm. I've since sold my camera but plan on using this as a paintball bag because the dividers are easily adjustable in the middle and the back of the bag will be perfect for a marker. Absolutely buy this if you travel and have a big camera and other electronics you want to keep safe.
on December 11, 2011
Comparison of the Case Logic DCB-308 SLR Camera Sling (Black),Case Logic DCB-309 SLR Camera Backpack (Black), and the Lowepro Fastpack 100 (Black). I was looking for the perfect camera bag that could carry a few necessities from my diaper bag and purse without being huge. Nothing worse than going on family outings with your 3 kids, a diaper bag, a purse and a camera bag, so I expected a lot of out of my purchase. I was not disappointed by any of these bags! All three bags were more than able to carry my Canon EOS Rebel T3i 18 MP CMOS Digital SLR Camera and DIGIC 4 Imaging (Body Only),Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS SLR Lens,Canon EF-S 55-250mm f/4.0-5.6 IS Telephoto Zoom Lens for Canon Digital SLR Cameras, battery charger, a couple spare memory cards, travel pack of wipes, a couple diapers, a travel size powder, my wallet, sunglasses, compact, lip gloss, and glasses. They all gave wonderful protection for my camera and I am able to fit everything in all of these bags with room to spare.

The Case Logic DCB-308 SLR Camera Sling (Black) is my favorite out of the 3 DSLR bags however this one has to go back!

Pros:
1. The side entry without removing the bag from your shoulder.
2. I am able to fit an ipad in the front.
3. Love the strap management system. It's so simple I don't know why every company doesn't do this.

Cons:
1. Returning this bag since I'm a rather chesty woman and I find the sling to be quite uncomfortable. I've worn purses across my body in the same manner as the sling but I'm assuming they didn't bother me since the straps weren't as wide.
2. With such a small travel bag I would have preferred a place for my water bottle instead of the tripod.

The Case Logic DLBP-114 14-Inch Laptop Backpack (Black) has a ton of storage! I'm considering keeping this bag to use for vacations since it does hold my laptop and everything else I could imagine.

Pros:
1. You'd be hard pressed to run out of room in this bag.
2. It fit my 15.6" ASUS laptop.
3. With so many removable sections you really have unlimited versatility.
4. This bag is very comfortable and the rain cover in the pocket at your lower back makes it ever more comfortable.
5. Love the strap management system.

Cons:
1. Too much storage for me. I could double everything I put in the bag and still have room for more.
2. Although I was able to remove a shoulder strap and gain access to the camera with some difficulty, I prefer the having side access for my camera.

The Lowepro Fastpack 100 (Black) is my pick for everyday uses!

Pro:
1. Love the side access.
2. Large storage pocket at the top.
3. My Blackberry fits nicely in the accessory pocket on the strap.
4. The straps are very comfortable.

Cons:
1. This bag does not include a rain cover. I wish they would at least offer this as an option accessory on their website.
2. When the camera area is unzipped all the way to replace lenses and such it will not stay open on its own. Not a huge deal but it would be nice.
3. I can store my 55mm-250mm lens in the bag but if you're using anything larger you might want to purchase the Lowepro Fastpack 200
review image review image review image
on May 22, 2015
Pretty good bag. I just took it on a trip and fully loaded it fits under standard airplane seats. I am a beginner DSLR user so I only have my camera with a lens and one extra lens. There is a lot of room for expansion in the future as I acquire more stuff. But I have a lot of go-pro stuff and it fit in there too. One thing that was important to me was room for my Surface Pro 3. The computer/tablet slot in this bag is plenty big for the surface. I also traveled with my kindle which I just put on the top of the camera. The outside pocket is great for putting everything in for going through security (wallet, phone, etc).

The only negative I have is with the water bottle holder - it only fits smaller OD bottles and if there is something big on the inside next to the water bottle, the bottle gets squished
on August 11, 2015
Fortunately I bought this on sale rather than the full list price. I have a smaller Amazon camera bag that is not a back pack style. It uses a similar set of velcro pieces to create compartments. The Amazon bag velcro system has stayed in place and things remain in the compartments. This bag the velcro does not hold so that the compartments shift and things move around to different compartments. The quality is just ok. The zipper pull came apart on the second use of the bag. Fortunately I was able to tie a string to the zipper so it still works. Overall I would rate this bag as average quality. I have been aware of other Case Logic products, and they typically have a good reputation--this bag does not live up to that reputation.
on September 15, 2017
I love this camera backpack. It fits my Canon 6D with 70-200mm lens attached - along with a speedlite, and 2 smaller lenses. It's very compact and feels great to carry around but still fits all of my gear. I highly recommend it for women. I tried 2 other camera bags that were not comfortable for my size. This one fits much better!
review image
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
The manufacturer commented on the review below
on February 20, 2017
When I got the bag, I really liked it. It can perfectly fit my Canon 80D, plus a large lenses (70-200 2.8), 2 medium lenses (Sigma 18-35 1.8 and Canon 18-135), as well as 2 small lenses (2 canon 50m). Plus there is plenty of space for chargers, rain covers, SD cards, an iPad or small computer, and much more. Overall, it is well built, except for 1 part. All of the zippers have heavy duty pulls on them except the two zippers you'll use the most - the ones to enter the main camera compartment. For whatever reason, these two are string pulls. They both have broken within a few months of having the bag...even with me babying them. It is incredibly frustrating and disappointing.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on October 7, 2015
This is a really nice pack. I also bought the Tamrac 5456 Mirage 6 backpack which I returned. I compared the two side by side. This pack's major con when compared to the Tamrac is: 1) the Case Logic has no waist strap and 2) has no side opening where you can swing the bag around one shoulder and open it easily to remove the camera. The pros are that 1) if the Tamrac bag was full and then add a tripod to the back, the center of gravity is too far back and it makes you feel like you're falling backwards, but the Case Logic holds the tripod on the side and is pretty well balanced - especially if you are carrying a water bottle on the other side. The other pro was the Case Logic is a wider pack, holds a bit more and fits across the back better and is more confortable. I am 5'-11" 175. I use a canon 60d w/ 18-135 normal lens and 10-18 wide angle and a macro lens about the same size. My tripod is a mid-weight Manfrotto.
on March 3, 2016
The bag held up for the most part but the side buckles get it the way when I need to open the main compartment to get at the various lenses etc. I am considering cutting them off. The padding on the bottom of the bag is not sufficient IMO.