Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts Book House Cleaning henriettalacks henriettalacks henriettalacks  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 424 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 467 reviews
on August 22, 2011
Pros:
- Stylish and lightweight
- Very organized, lots of pockets with zippers, all the stuff can be easily kept in order
- Hidden pocket for wallet is very useful for a traveler
- Rain protection cover

Cons:
- As it was mentioned before, shoulder straps do not have sufficient padding. After a few hours of walking with the backpack full of stuff, the inconvenience becomes evident. I'm comparing it with the comfort of my NorthFace backpack, which is a lot better in this sense.
- Rain protection cover sits well only if the backpack is not on your back, otherwise you need to adjust it frequently, since the construction of shoulder straps prevent the cover to stay on top of the notebook compartment. That's a serious flaw for the backpack.
- Hand strap is pretty useless once backpack is full. Lifting the backpack reveals the weakness of the whole construction.
- There is no hard bottom, so I decided to use extra divider to protect the bottom of my lens.

Bottom line:
- Suites for light DSLR camera, short trips and good weather.
on March 15, 2016
 Hope everyone is doing well!!
Today I have a video review on the Case Logic Backpack Model DCB-309.

Here are the Key Features of this camera Backpack.
• Designed to fit a SLR Camera with a 70 – 200mm lens attached.
• Dividers on the inside are customizable to your accessory needs.
• A side pocket that will allow you to slide a monopod or small tripod inside.
• Padded Laptop compartment for a 15” MacBook or 14” laptop.
• Padded front protects your Camera from impact.
• Front pocket for storage.
• Water Bottle Pouch.
• Strap management system.
• Weather hood to protect your bag from inclement weather.

Thank you everyone for watching!
Daniel
Have been using this for a month. I completely love it! I was using a general use backpack for camera gear before this. This is amazing, even more so than I thought it would be from looking at the photos. The velcro material is all over the inside so you can move and make different compartments. Holds my Canon 5D Mark II with the attached 70-200L with room to spare. I also hold a 50mm, flash, and some other equipment, batteries and such. Very pleased.

Update:

The one thing that is a little annoying is that the zipper strings constantly fall off and I have to put them back on. They are little pieces of nylon rope instead of a regular metal zipper grasp. The inside features are still amazing but when you are working and a zipper pull comes off it is embarrassing as well as time consuming to fix. I had this at a 5 star rating before but I have to downgrade to a 4 because of the zippers pulls
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 4, 2012
I was looking a starter bag that would assist my new venture into the world of photography. I had a few different SLR bags and the more I add to my gear the more I find myself needing a bigger bag. I did tons of research and was surprised when I found and tested products like Lowepro and Tamrac, which in my opinion were awkwardly made and for the cost did not support what I was looking for. When I stumbled across this bag I loved the look of it and the reviews were great so for 50 buck I gave it a try. I was able to fit my Canon Rebel T3, canon 7d with attached 24-105mm L, a 50mm, 75-300mm lens, canon 430EX battery grip and scores more. Several pockets and storage compartments. I am very pleased with this purchase.
review image
on April 20, 2017
I use this Backpack a lot and it really does hold a lot of things that I need when I go somewhere to make pictures. Thank you very much. AAA+++
on March 11, 2017
Use this to carry our camera gear and it is super durable and protects the lenses. It's super comfortable and affordable price.
on June 28, 2011
My requirement was to find a camera back pack to fit the following

Sony Dslr
tripod
battery(3)
battery charger(3)
cable(4)
extra sd cards and some stuff...

This bag completely satisfied my purpose and for the price i paid this is very much worth every penny. This is my second camera back pack and the one i already had was the size of a hand carry and i have to literally use a strap to keep things intact, but this is savior.
on September 15, 2015
Exactly as advertised!
on March 13, 2017
PERFECT AS SPECTED
on April 19, 2017
Very good bag for DSLR camera and lenses.