Top critical review
62 people found this helpful
Strange feeling about this backpak
on August 22, 2011
- Stylish and lightweight
- Very organized, lots of pockets with zippers, all the stuff can be easily kept in order
- Hidden pocket for wallet is very useful for a traveler
- Rain protection cover
- As it was mentioned before, shoulder straps do not have sufficient padding. After a few hours of walking with the backpack full of stuff, the inconvenience becomes evident. I'm comparing it with the comfort of my NorthFace backpack, which is a lot better in this sense.
- Rain protection cover sits well only if the backpack is not on your back, otherwise you need to adjust it frequently, since the construction of shoulder straps prevent the cover to stay on top of the notebook compartment. That's a serious flaw for the backpack.
- Hand strap is pretty useless once backpack is full. Lifting the backpack reveals the weakness of the whole construction.
- There is no hard bottom, so I decided to use extra divider to protect the bottom of my lens.
- Suites for light DSLR camera, short trips and good weather.