Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 245 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 259 reviews
on April 4, 2015
I'm a bit disappointed with this grip. I bought it because I'm a fan of case logic, and everything else I've ever bought from them has impressed.
This is a very good hand grip, but it just didn't work for me.
On the positive side, it's easy to adjust and put on, fairly comfortable and not bulky like a lot of others I've seen. In fact it's the lack of bulk that made me buy it.
However, the screw that connects to the camera, while easy to use, makes it so I can't use a tripod or a quick-release plate while this is still attached. And the top connection is the usual cumbersome to use.
Eventually I ended up just sucking it up and buying a 'peak design' hand grip. Now THAT is a good hand grip. I think all manufacturers can take a lesson or two from 'peak design'. And no they didn't pay me to write this, I'm just in love with the straps I bought from them.
But if 'peak design' didn't have such a wonderful hand grip I think this one would still be my next choice.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon February 16, 2016
I've long thought that having a camera strap around my neck was not for me. They are dorky and uncomfortable (in my opinion). At the same time, even though the grip on my 60D is very comfortable and easy to hold on to singlehandedly when walking around, I am still not past the worry that I will drop my camera and damage it. I'm very paranoid about this kind of thing and I baby all of my electronics, so this concern might be more out of paranoia than out of any real worry. Even so, I looked for a solution to my "problem."

I found this "quick grip" and figured I'd give it a shop. I got it just in time for my trip to central america, and I used this quick grip extensively throughout the two week long trip. I shot about 3000 photos and used the grip for all of them. My two favorite lenses, the 50mm f/1.4, and the 24-70mm f/2.8L have a large difference in weight and size, and both were used with this grip a lot. With the 50, the lighter lens, this grip is a five star product. It doesn't shift back and fourth at all (more on this later). Even with the grip adjusted tightly, it was very comfortable.

With the 24-70, there was a little bit of a different story. This lens is considerably heavier than the 50, and some of the flaws of the grip started to show when I used them at the same time. The grip liked to shift back and fourth with the heavier lens on, and wouldn't stay in one place. Additionally, the grip would very slowly become looser with the heavier lens on. This is not a big deal, as I would only have to re-thghten slightly every few hours, if I had to tighten a lot very frequently, that would be a different story.

With the light, small 50 lens, this is a five star product, with heavier lenses, this is a three star product, so on average, it gets four stars.

A word of warning: the 24-70 is not *that* heavy of a lens. I don't think that this grip would work well with a heavy telephoto.
on September 15, 2017
This is exactly what I expected. I use a hand grip to help me stablize a very heavy lens when doing my street photography. The strap is large enough to hold the hand firmly against the camera with any strap slippage. I use this with a R2 tripod plate and the strap was easy to adapt to that.
on August 9, 2017
Makes taking steady shot so much easier. You can adjust the strap to allow for one-handed access to the various control buttons, knobs and dials. Great accessory for a casual shooter like myself. Exactly what I needed to make using the Fuji bridge camera I have even more fun to use!
on June 26, 2015
Used this grip on a trip throughout Europe and it performed great. I carried around my Nikon DSLR + 1 attached lens in a sling type bag and just left this attached the whole time. It was much more convenient than a neck or crossbody strap, especially if we were walking over rough roads or hiking up to see the Parthenon (boy what a hill that was!). I just left the camera in the bag until I needed it, and then the grip made it easier to hold & frame shots without worrying about dropping the camera. It did take a couple minutes to adjust how I like (there are 2 adjustment points - 1 on either end of the grip) but once I figure it out it was great.

Overall, really like this grip & would purchase again.
on July 18, 2017
I found myself not using the stock neck strap that came with my Canon T3i DSLR as it always got in the way when taking pictures. After hours of reviews of various hand straps, I finally decided to purchase the Case Logic Hand Strap. Immediately after it arrived I installed it on my Camera and couldn't be happier. The Hand Strap feels very secure, is well made, and it looks fantastic on the camera. I reviewed other Hand Straps, but were to bulky for my personal taste. This Hand Strap feel just right.

I am very satisfied with my purchase and recommend you giving this Hand Strap a try.
on August 3, 2017
I bought this strap to pair with the WITHLIN Professional Photography Swift Sport Shoulder Strap for Camera SLR DSLR. The bottom side of this strap fits with the plate on the Withlin strap, and makes a good hand hold when raising the camera.

It is small, but does the job I need it to do. I would not want to use this system if I carried the camera around for a lengthy time with just this strap.
on June 27, 2015
Bought this knowing I'd be travelling to France soon. Best. Purchase. Ever. Walking around Paris, having the neck strap and the strap of my camera bag around my neck just hurt. So (in the middle of the Louvre) I switched off my neck strap and attached the hand grip on and it was so much better! My neck stopped hurting and I felt like I had better control over my camera (since theft is very big in Paris). I do have a Nikon D3300 which is literally a 1lb with its 18-55 stock lens, which does help. I can make the hand grip a very nice snug, so I don't fear this falling off or my hand slipping out. I've showed to multiple photography friends and they all LOVE it, especially after I tell them the price! My only complaint is the HUGE knob on the bottom. It's awkward to place my camera down because of the massive knob. But that's my only complaint, it's great for walking around. 10/10 would buy again
on July 1, 2017
It does say it's for DSLR's but I was hoping it would work for my Nikon 1 J5 as a compact grip - it doesn't. Basically for smaller mirror-less cameras it's too big and puts the hand at an awkward angle to easily use the controls. I wouldn't have marked it down so much given its intended use on DSLR's, but there are a couple of other things I didn't like: the tripod screw assembly is bulky and protrudes quite a bit from the bottom of the camera and, I found the mesh fabric to be scratchy and irritating.
on April 21, 2015
This hand strap cannot be used as shown in the product images. I'm using it with a Canon T3i and when the strap is wrapped around the back of my hand as advertised I'm unable to use any of the buttons on the back with my thumb and have to put my my figure at a rather awkward angle to use the shutter button. I've found that instead I have to let the strap settle across the back of my fingers which does add a little support but not what I was hoping for. I suppose I have slightly large hands but pretty average for an adult male, if your thumb is 1 inch long this would work perfectly (or maybe if you have a big camera), otherwise you'll need to adjust.