Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 339 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 377 reviews
on January 13, 2016
Love this case. I bought this for my Seagate Backup Plus 1 TB Portable (and 2 TB Portable) drive I recently purchased. I am happy to announce that this case will hold BOTH drives in this case because the drives as so small and slim. If you are careful how you fold the cables, the fit works fine, although it is a bit tight. I was looking for something that would work for 2 portable slim drives and this works great! This size of this is great when traveling, or just when you need to take your drive with you somewhere. I like the compact size of this case. I would like to see it in a variety of colors here on Amazon, but ok with this on for the price. Thanks Case Logic and Amazon for selling this. I highly recommend this case.
on November 5, 2012
I can't believe Case Logic retails this for $10. I thought paying short of $7 was a good deal but really the quality of this case...I could have made a cardboard box myself if I wanted to house my hard drive in such shoddy quality. The casing is thin, rough, and a great disappointment compared to Case Logic's other hard drive cases. Even if you want to save money for a case, a neoprene one would feel nicer in your hands than this. Greatly disappointed. I was going to protect my WD My Passport Studio in this, but I may just use it for a thinner and cheaper hard drive. My Passport Studio depth is about 1". It fits, but putting the cable in the pouch and zipping the case up you can see the bulge of the cable. Probably a better fit for smaller and lighter hard drives.

Update! I ordered this case also in black, seller Amazon. The quality is much better. I am suspicious the Tannin colored one from seller gizgalaxy is a knock-off. The Case logic label stitching is crooked and the quality of the semi-hard shell is much thinner for the brown one than the black one I received from amazon. Also, when I opened the case I received sold from Amazon, the cardboard tag was attached to the inner strap with plastic rings while the brown one from gizgalazy did not. Beware!
on May 25, 2012
Seagate FreeAgent GoFlex 1.5 TB USB 3.0 Ultra-Portable External Hard Drive in Black STAA1500100 fits, and as other reviewers have mentioned, it is a snug fit. The USB cord, when put in the inside pocket, cannot have any of the cord crossing over itself. For me, the zipper closed easily. I wanted this case because it would match in with my other Case Logic Cases, in a different color. The case is also a poorer quality than my other Case Logic Cases, and the color is more like an ugly blue leaning towards a bit of a teal color. The Zipper was probably the quality part of the case. I also ordered in the rooCASE Super Bubble Neoprene (Dark Blue / Black) Sleeve Case for Seagate FreeAgent GoFlex 1.5TB Ultra-portable Drive USB 3.0 STAA1500100 Black in case the Case Logic was too small. The Seagate FreeAgent GoFLex 1.5 TB USE 3.0 slid easily into the inside pocket, and the zipper easily closed. The USB cord, fits a bit tightly into the Velcro closing outside pocket. With this rooCASE, the blue is a bright true blue. So, either case will work; the rooCASE is going to be my choice to use even though it isn't a match to my other cases. (The blue of the Case Logic really IS ugly, IMO!)
review image review image
on October 17, 2016
Nice hard case for my Western Digital Passport 4TB drive. This the second one I have purchased. I still have the first case for over 2 years with a WD 2TB drive in it. I can leave the drive in the case all the time and the USB 3.0 cable protrudes through short unzippered portion for use with my laptop or office computer. Drives are nicely protected from short drops.
on August 1, 2015
I'll begin this review by saying, I do not get paid for this or even get free stuff from amazon. Just a normal dad buying stuff online and writing honest reviews. I won't hold back on my review if it sucks and often update my reviews as time goes on. I hate buying something and finding out after it was a bad purchase and full of phony reviews.

works great!
on March 20, 2012
I have several of these cases for USB HDDs, and all have performed very well. It is not a "hard" case, but has sufficient form in the way of a very firm foam shell. This case is far more protective than a soft neoprene type case, and probably as protective as any of the more stiff cases available. There is an internal strap on one side of the case and an internal mesh pocket on the other side, allowing easy organization of cables and drives. The exterior is a bonded fabric with an attractive ribbed pattern, adding a bit of style to the case. There is only room for a single drive in this with enough free space for short cables and/or several thumb size drives. The zipper is durable, and I have found that the overall durability is super. After using three of these for more than 3 years of extensive travel, they appear the same as when brand new. At the current pricing on these, this is a clear top choice for single drive storage and transport. Very highly recommended
on May 19, 2015
This case is great for the Seagate drive I just got. The drive fits snugly, and there is room for the cable. The reason I am giving this case a four star rating instead of five is that the covering of the case is very abrasive and uncomfortable to hold. I thought of sending the case back, but I won't be taking the drive outside of the home that much, and therefore won't be handling the case much. Also, going by other reviews, the model of hard drive I've bought doesn't fit as well in many other cases. So, I'll keep this one.
on January 17, 2017
I like the Western Digital My Passport hard drives, especially the 4TB's. These Case Logic hard shell cases are perfect for storing those hard drives in. They do not cost very much and they keep the hard drive safe. Just do not drop one with a hard drive in it, I am not sure what will happen!
on September 30, 2016
Ordered this for a friend of mine. She's using it to carry her portable charger for her cell phone, and it fits very well in this case. The mesh pocket is perfect for holding the charging cables. She's very happy with it, as she travels every weekend, and it keeps her charger and cables safe.
on December 21, 2015
Bought this product thinking that it will hold my seagate hard disk of 1.5 TB but this one is too small to fit 1.5 TB seagate. Disappointed...
As my brother bought a new WD HDD, it fits well as it is small and compact. The product quality is good though...