Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM $24.99 for a limited time only Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo  Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Just Dance 2018 Shop Now HTL17_gno

on September 13, 2016
I purchased this Case Logic 100 capacity CD/DVD case to hold my growing collection of DVDs. I owned an earlier model of this in a smaller capacity, which I was very pleased with. This case has the same texture of the previous model, which is a smooth, leather like material, which the manufacturer calls Koskin. I have found the koskin to be durable and resist scratching, despite frequent use. This is the primary reason why I purchase this case over any other. As a comparsion between my older case and this one, I prefer the older case for one main reason. The fabric around the zipper in the older model is a heavy canvas but in this case it is a thin plastic-based material. This is my only complaint but it is a significant one as the new material around the zipper is not heavy enough for the zipper to function normally. You need to hold the fabric around the zipper for the first few inches in order for the zipper to function properly. If Case Logic fixes this zipper, I would recommend this product but honestly this issue really annoys me to the point where I do not like to use the case at all.
Enthusiast: Eye Makeupon January 2, 2015
I wanted something for my car to keep my CD's organized. I placed my entire collection in here, along with the insert from the CD, and alpahbetized them all. Now it takes me just a couple seconds to find the CD I want and pop it in.

The reason it gets three stars instead of 5 is because I feel like the plastic holding the CD's is very cheap and thin. I'm worried it won't hold up over time. I also don't appreciate how high the top row of CD's are...you almost have to touch them when flipping through, because there is no other place to grasp. Finally, I wish it were offered in more colors. I love brown, but for my music, I'd prefer a brighter color.

Overall though, for the price, it's a decent way to get yourself organized for the new year.
on February 28, 2015
I ordered the 336 to use as my daily organizer. The backing is a lot softer than my older similar case as I wanted to limit scratching in daily use. The problem is one cannot store it standing up as the CD pages are recessed above the outer case so it wants to splay out and is not up to it. Then if one stores it on it's side it has the weight of 200+ CD's on top of the bottom CD's is a lot. So for a daily organizer it's not so good unless one hangs it by a nail through the handle I'd guess.
As far as storing seldom used CD's it would probably be great. I think it's meant to be zipped up and put in a filing cabinet etc..
It's not terrible even for daily use - but I think that is an off the shelf purpose - pardon the pun. I'll look at a compact tower or figure how to download my CD's into FLAC mode.
on April 21, 2017
It does what it is intended to do. Made well.
Service was great, fast & reliable. I highly recommend!
on November 30, 2014
Ordered four of these to consolidate a CD collection that was taking up two of those IKEA towers. Was able to get all of them in, with CDs on top row, and insert booklets on bottom row, with lots of space left over to add more.

Quality seems quite good, and CDs seem well protected. Only complaint would be that it was akward and time consuming to get the darn inserts to slide in. Finally ended up doing them sideways, which helped a little, but anything thicker than four pages was a battle to get in. Oh well, how often am I going to look at the inserts? I may toss them later, once i get over the psychological WHAAAAA of getting rid of the jewel boxes themselves.

Thew the jewel boxes on Craigslist as a freebie, figuring some Amazon reseller would be happy to have them, and have already had several inquiries, so nice to know those won't be going to waste, either.

These come with a cardboard insert for packing. I kept mine, and reused them to help the cases hold their shape. They stand up neatly on a shelf.

Overall, very pleased, and happy to reduce kind of an eyesore to four binders. Woot!
on August 22, 2015
Wow, they sure don't make things the way they did in the good ol days! To find myself saying that about a product I first became acquainted with in the 80s is really sad, but fact is, they were never made extremely well back then, and now they may as well be painted cardboard which has been specifically proprietized to make expanding them intentionally difficult.

Buy yourself a nice 4 or even 5 inch wide black 3 ring binder, and fill it with black 3 ring pages as much as you want, and maybe you can find a zippered bag you can put the whole thing in so the discs don't toss out at the top.

This thing requires too much fiddling just to get the proprietary binding straps to even come out of their slits. Since the straps only come loose from the left hand side, you are left with quite a mess anytime you decide to rearrange your media in this book.

Standard 3 ring binders let you quickly flip to the exact area you want to add a page to, and add a page or pages. This thing is a nightmare in comparison and when you try to put the sleeves back in, it becomes even more difficult.
on October 13, 2017
Love this wallet, using it for DVDs and I was able to fit three entire series into one of these along with a few seasons of another. I like the materials used, I find the stuff they're made of is the most scratch resistant stuff in a basic wallet. I actually bought another after filling up the first one. Happy with them and they make transporting a ton of DVDs easy and safe. 100% recommend.
on March 22, 2017
Holds cds/dvd/gaming disks nicely. I have 3 of them, one is super jam packed and has been for about 2 years now. Still no signs of wear & tear nor breakdown of the case. Can't recommend this enough to anyone. Even talked my parents into buying 2 :)
on March 16, 2015
*EDITED* It's been several years since I bought my first 320 koskin case and it has held up remarkably well. When I first got it I was a little worried about the nylon sides, fearing they would rip, but I've had the case completely full for a long time and I haven't had any mishaps. I now have two of these and if my collection keeps growing this will be the case I buy again!
As to the quality and look of the product, I never had an original one without the brown stitching, but I don't mind this look at all. And the handle is very durable even with it completely full. The one drawback about this case is with the removable pages. You have to load them from the front which means if you're an organization nut like me, you have to take all the pages out in order to move the last one. Otherwise, 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟!

*ORIGINAL* I love this case! It's completely full and I'll probably have to get another one soon!
review imagereview imagereview image
on July 15, 2016
336 CD/DVD case is a life saver. I was so sick of having a million dvd cases laying around the house that we had no need for. I threw all the cases away and put all of our DVDs in this case. There is so much room for movies that I was able to sort it by genre which was also nice. It is a sturdy leather case so you know it will last you a long time. It is definitely not flimsy which is something I worried about because it would have so much weight and so many movies in it. This is a great solution to safely store all your movies or CDS. I highly recommend this product.