Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7, starting at $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 104 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 119 reviews
on April 25, 2017
Used this bag on a hike for the first time this weekend and it was great! I was able to pack 2 water bottles, some essentials for the dog, a charging pack for my phone, as well as all of our keys, phones, and other accessories into the top of the pack comfortably. The dividers make it easy to separate your camera and lenses/supplies. I really like having the ability to store extra lens covers, memory cards, etc in the different pouches. The chest strap and hip straps are wonderful when you're walking, my pack didn't move one bit. My only complaint was that I was hoping my laptop would fit inside, and it did not. It could not fit with the zipper being closed all the way, but it would fit with the top open. I was afraid I would break the zipper if I forced it. Honestly, my laptop won't be in the bag for the most part, so this was not a deal breaker for me. My laptop is a 17" so I kind of expected this anyway.

Pros:
Removable organizers- great for different sized lenses
Great size for hiking and traveling
Plenty of room for 4 lenses, a full size camera, accessories, and some essential items for hiking
Love the extra loops on the outside of the bag- great for hanging water bottles and carabiners from your bag

Cons:
The laptop area is snug, I was really hoping I could get my 17" Envy in there, as I usually can in a 15" bag, but it wasn't working
Seems as if the zippers move sometimes, even when I know I closed them completely
The top strap seems to be really high up, it might be because I'm big chested (female) but it seems as if it's more at neck level than chest level

Overall, I would buy this bag again, I really like the padding and feel like my investments are protected in this bag. It's very durable, I can set it down places and it doesn't seem to tear or rip any of the materials. The camera lenses and camera don't move at all inside the compartments, the separators are very sturdy. I really like having the ability to move things around to my preference, and the easy access from the side zippers makes grabbing my camera in a hurry very simple. Highly recommended.
Enthusiast: Photographyon January 15, 2017
Excellent camera pack with many storage options and well designed pockets. The once thing keeping this from being a 5-star rated bag is the velcro interior dividers. The dividers need to be stronger, lined with hard plastic for example, and there needs to be more of them to offer greater customization. Given the bag is meant to be worn upright as one lays moderately-heavy lenses inside there is limited stability for the shelves that one creates with the dividing material. Other than that it is a great pack.
Enthusiast: Photographyon February 13, 2015
Love this bag ! I had a hard time trying to make a decision between this model and the Case Logic SLRC-206 SLR Camera and 15.4-Inch Laptop Backpack SLRC-206 which everyone seems to be reviewing and giving such high marks. I needed a bag that had a little bit of extra storage space for all my PC essentials, had the rainproof cover and was sturdy. This bag fit the bill fine. It's sturdy, has plenty of room for my Nikon D7100 with lens attached, room for 3-5 more lenses ( 3-4 lenses if you throw in a flash ) 15" laptop in back ( Thinkpad ) which is 1" thick and room for all my peripherals such as power cords, chargers, notebook, 2 hard drives, extra filters and cleaning materials. I also looked at models from some other manufacturers as well and just could not justify spending that much more money and am really pleased with how well this bag is made. From the pictures I thought the bag would be a lot bigger and it's not, it's just right. Perfect for carry on overhead bins and will fit everything I need to take on long trips. Being able to tuck away the straps is a nice feature also and keeps the bag more compact.

The only gripe I have with this bag is that i wish case logic would have combined the design of the 2 bags together. I don't like having the camera on it's side in the bag at the bottom with no " Extra Thick " padding that is removable like the SLRC-206 model between slots ( it's padded well but the camera body is held in place by the lens slot, suspended a couple of inches from the bottom and no hard shell on the outside to protect it like the SLRC-206. Although the bottom is very sturdy and made of a tough material and the bag stands up well without tipping over I used my Bubble Air Blower that removes dust from my lenses to support the camera at the bottom of the bag right underneath the camera body, this works very well. I also love how the other model, the SLRC-206 uses the sling harness at the top for the camera. I own the SLRC-203 that is similar/smaller and an everyday camera bag which is great and uses the harness system, has the hard bottom and fits my camera and lens, plus a couple more lenses in the side compartments and some small items such as extra battery and cleaning supplies. If Case Logic would design a bag that incorporates the harness system for the camera up top, lenses in the middle and storage space at the bottom and sides with a hard shell bottom and raincover that wraps up from the bottom ( like some other manufacturers ) they would have the perfect bag. Otherwise I gave it 5 stars because although it has a few very minor shortcomings the bag in this price range is great.
on July 24, 2015
There's no way a product can get more than one star when it starts falling apart on day one.
I was excited to receive this bag when it came in. But during my first outing, I went from thinking I'd gotten a great deal to being reminded that you get what you pay for.
First, while packing the bag, the soft yellow material in the bottom of the main camera pocket started coming up and became separated from the padding underneath. Not good. (Photo) It looked as though it wasn't stitched, but was actually just stuffed into the crease between the bottom and side of the bag. That was a real "Are you kidding me?" moment. But, I'd rented some gear and it was too much for my Case Logic sling pack, (which I Love) so I continued on.
The second thing that really got to me was that the straps that clip together to go across your chest ARE NOT permanently attached, but were only looped around the backpack straps. And, of course, I didn't notice that until I went to use them and one had fallen off already...on DAY ONE.
Beyond those two things is just the layout of the bag. Better bags have good places for memory cards, lens caps, cables, pens, business cards etc... You have so few individual pockets and slots in this bag, that you just end up stuffing all of your accessories into that one big pocket in the top. It's a mess.
There are much better bags out there. Spend a little more and skip this one.
review image
on May 27, 2014
First off, It's my belief that there is no camera bag out there to cater to every scenario.

What I like about this bag is the various compartment options. I can insert my camera(s) into any of the main compartments located on the side or font. I could even use the top compartment, though, my concern there the top compartment is nylon versus soft fabric. It's also prone with water leaking in as there is no covering of the zipper teeth.

Pros: Holds two DSLRs, a few lenses, and accessories nicely. Customizable compartments. Waist buckle.

Cons: Shoulder straps are stick fabric and don't allow air, zipper not covered, the trip velcro loop is only located 2/3rds of the way up of the bag and is only one. A second loop would have keep your tripod from swinging or bouncing. I sewed another velcro loop on myself

I bought the bag on a lightning deal which was a good deal. Though, I would probably not pay the regular Amazon price knowing what I know now.
Very sloid. Excellent protection for my Nikon D330, samsung 15.6" laptop. The camera comoartment easily holds my camera w/35mm prime lens, speed light, diffusers, and 4 lenses. Only downside is the pockets. The ones that are on the pack are very small and there is not enough of them. So most of your accessories will be going in the top compartment. I was planning on using the top compartment for other hike or outing related items. Im taking one star for this reason.

Overall I like the pack a lot. Just wish it had more pockets but I can make do. The quality and comfort while wearing this pack make it worth it.
on February 27, 2015
I have to be honest, this was not my first choice. I really liked the styling of Vanguard 46, but that sleeker styling ended up meaning less space. This pack has lots more room and some very well thought out extras like Velcro on the ends of shoulder straps so that you can roll up and secure the extra webbing. A major for me was the removable sternum strap. I never use them, but I figure if I cut one off, I'd then find some situation where I need it. Case Logic made it removable, so I have the best of both worlds.

With this bag I'm able to hold my Canon 60D, canon 70-300L, canon 24-105L, Canon 10-22 and Canon 18-200. Additionally I carry a Canon 430II, as well as an assortment of filters, blah, blah, blah. This holds it all with room to spare and its only marginally larger than the Vanguard 46. How is that possible? The Vanguard is sleek and sexy looking compared to the boxy (yet extremely roomy) Kilowatt KSB-102. Oh yeah, I also carry my laptop assorted cables and my noise canceling headphones. That's my standard kit for travel.

It isn't ugly, but it isn't a head turner. It just does exactly what its supposed to do, carry a bunch of stuff very well.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 11, 2017
I have a Nikon D7100. That's a fairly sophisticated amateur camera, but it's still solidly in the amateur category. A camera of that size with a few additional lenses, a flash, all the little claptrap (e.g., extra battery, filters, etc.), fit easily in the case and your (very large) tablet goes in the special compartment intended for it.

Once you've got everything is the case, there are three zippered access panels, so it's possible to get what you want without taking out anything else. Also, you can arrange the straps for a sling pack. If you do that, you can get at most of your lenses while still wearing the pack.

The case has dividers that you get to move around. I would like sturdier dividers, more of them, and better attachment of the dividers to the case. That makes this a four star rather than a five star item.
on July 16, 2014
The bag looked bulky and felt too big for comfort. It was really important for me that its side access fit my Nikon D3300 with 18-200mm zoom lens, hood, and a battery grip all attached. To my dismay the side access compartment made it difficult for me to extract the camera, getting itself snagged at its narrow and tight opening. For a bag of this size that's a terribly inconvenient. At about $140 at the time of purchase, this was a fairly expensive bag too. But fortunately I've had much better luck with Lowepro 250 AW. Not only was it $50 cheaper, it was lighter and offered more space. Its side camera access easily allowed me to take out/store my camera without having to put down and open the whole backpack. The Lowepro 250 AW series of camera bags have been around more several years and I mistakenly thought that the more recent Case Logic bag would be more updated and superior since it was priced much higher too - WRONG! the bag was a major disappointment.
on January 1, 2016
There are much better bags out there. It is large but the compartments can't be manipulated properly. I cannot for the life of me fit the 24-70 2.8 along with my 70-200 2.8 in a proper way where something isn't possibly compromised. Also the interior quality is poor. Honestly I went back to using a smaller but more expensive bag I had been using previously. I will eventually purchase another larger bag.