Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty March Birthstone Book House Cleaning girlss6 tgirlss6 girlss6  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tackle Any Terrain with Cycling on Amazon STEM

Color: Black|Size: 13.3 Inch|Change

Showing 1-10 of 5,777 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 6,100 reviews
on February 7, 2015
This sleeve fits perfectly with my Toshiba Chromebook 2. It comes with a foam pad, and at first I took it out because I thought it was just filler, and the sleeve felt super loose with my laptop in it. But then I took a look at the foam pad again, and I found that you could cleanly pull it apart into 2 flat pieces. Now with the two pieces in the sleeve, my laptop fits perfectly between the foam, and it provides a ton more protection. Not sure if you're supposed to do that, but in the end, it worked out great.

Update: Everything is still great, but multiple people have said that they didn't get a foam pad with their case. If you don't get one, the case is just a little bit too big for a Toshiba Chromebook 2, but it still is a good sleeve regardless. As long as you're taking good care of you're laptop, you'll be fine!
review image review image review image review image
66 comments| 66 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 19, 2016
Love the color, love the materials. Nice matching zipper pull. This gets it 3 stars.... but ....

As other reviewers have stated, it is about an inch too long and a half inch too wide for a 2015 13" MacBook Pro Retina. I might have been kind of OK with this if it came with the extra foam padding inside as one of the other reviewers posted a photo of... but mine did not. And anyway I really wanted a more form-fitting case so that it would take the least room out of my bag.

Should have listened to the other reviewers ;-(
on January 23, 2014
I own several Case Logic products so I figured I was getting something good when I ordered this laptop sleeve.

I ordered it for an HP m6 Sleekbook (which I THOUGHT was 17 inches, but actually turned out to be 15.6 inches), so this case ended up being too large to use; but the product is still really great. The neoprene is really thick, and cushy, and keeps your laptop well-protected, insulated, and scratch-free.

I ordered a smaller neoprene sleeve by a different manufacturer to replace this, and by comparison, the neoprene was much thinner. I was actually disappointed, because this Case Logic sleeve spoiled me. For $20, I think you get a little bit more for your money when buying the Case Logic sleeves.

Just beware the size. Measure your laptop dimensions carefully before buying because this sleeve is EXTRA LARGE. Very large. I carry a U.S. Army issue backpack that is much larger than a standard school backpack, and yet the sleeve barely fits inside. This leads me to believe this case won't fit most backpacks that you could buy at a grocery store. I guess if your computer is actually this size then you probably already know that.

Overall, I have no complaints about this product. Thick, soft, with a high-quality zipper that isn't likely to break or fall off. Definitely a 5-star product.
on December 25, 2015
While the fit was good for my 11.6" Chromebook, amazingly, mine came damaged! It is made of a rather stiff foam padding. Unfortunately (or fortunately), Amazon packed this with an HDMI cable from another order, and this other item damaged this. It had permanent indentations. In short, this is a stiff foam and very much unlike the stretchy/flexible neoprene I have in numerous other cases/sleeves. I'm sure it would have been damaged in the future by being placed next to some other object. I will definitely be looking out for this poor construction in Case Logic products in the future as I WAS a big fan of theirs.
on March 18, 2017
I bought this for a MacBook Air 13 inch and it fits well enough. It slips in and out easily but maybe has a little too much extra room on the zipper side. The other reviews are not wrong saying that there’s not a lot of padding; this will not save your computer from a bad fall. But I wanted a cost effective case just for a little protection during occasional travel and this laptop case fits the bill. I bought this for my girlfriend and she wanted it in pink, if you're not color constrained then I would recommend the AmazonBasics version (I have one of those for a Chromebook), it is a bit better and a bit cheaper.
on June 27, 2012
The Case Logic sleeve is the perfect size for the Acer Aspire One laptop computer sold by COSTCO. It is well padded to protect the computer in a briefcase or carry-on luggage, and has a zippered top. I like that I can place the sleeve in my briefcase, and easily pull out the laptop because the zipper extends across the top and 1 1/2" down each side. Since I purchased the sleeve to protect my computer during travel, it perfectly meets my needs. This sleeve does not have pockets for power cord, mouse or jump drives; I pack these separately. The case is professional looking and has a quality zipper. It is exactly the right product for protecting a small laptop during travel.
review image review image review image
on April 28, 2014
This is a nice neoprene cover that doesn't add a lot of bulk or weight which is exactly what I was looking for. I have a new MacBook Pro with Retina display without the CD drive. I was hoping for a bit more snug fit. There is a little room left for it to slide around slightly--probably because of the thinner machine. However, it is not overly big and serves my purpose and is in my favorite color. Also, the price was good. The product arrived in a timely manner and was well packaged. This is just to protect my computer when I carry it in a larger bag with other materials. This sleeve is not terribly cushioned but does offer some protection and certainly will keep it from getting scratched. Overall, it does what it was purchased for.
VINE VOICEon December 3, 2012
I ordered this for my new Samsung Chromebook (3G, 11.6-Inch), after finding that the alternative version with handles that I already had for my Asus Eee PC 1000 Case Logic LNEO-10 Ultraportable Neoprene Notebook/iPad Sleeve Fits 7- to 10.2-Inch Tablets (Black) was a bit too thick and tall for the Chromebook.

I wasn't sure this case would also be able to accommodate its power supply and cord plus a Bluetooth mouse, but on arrival I was happy to find everything fitting without difficult. (I then saved a bit more room by swapping the 4' wall cord with a more compact SF Cable, IEC C5 to USA NEMA 5-15P plug adapter.)

A carrying handle would have been nice, but not at the cost of added size.

Recommended.
I purchased this product for my 2015 Macbook Pro retina. The case does not feel protective or sturdy. My Macbook loosely flops around inside and this does not provide a snug fit. I went to the apple store and purchase a slightly more expensive case and its a day and night difference. The other case has a soft microfiber interior lining and a gel cushioning on the outside. This case feels hard inside and outside.
on March 1, 2013
My husband bought me a Chromebook (which I love!) However, after just a week I already had scratches on it, thanks to my clumsiness and an inquisitive three year old. I needed to get a sleeve for my Chromebook but when I went to the store they didn't have anything in the right size. My Chromebook is around 11 inches. I found this one on Amazon, bought it and have been using it ever since. It's nice an sturdy and has the right amount of padding to protect your laptop/netbook/Chromebook. Just make sure you check the dimensions of your laptop versus the sleeve so you don't end up with any unpleasant surprises.