Workplace Solutions Editors' Holiday Gift Picks Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Electronics Holiday Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty Gift Sets Gifts for Him hgg16 Get up to $100 back on House Cleaning services hf16 hf16 hf16  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now

Color: Black|Size: 13.3 Inch|Change

Showing 1-10 of 5,602 reviews(verified purchases). Show all reviews
on February 7, 2015
This sleeve fits perfectly with my Toshiba Chromebook 2. It comes with a foam pad, and at first I took it out because I thought it was just filler, and the sleeve felt super loose with my laptop in it. But then I took a look at the foam pad again, and I found that you could cleanly pull it apart into 2 flat pieces. Now with the two pieces in the sleeve, my laptop fits perfectly between the foam, and it provides a ton more protection. Not sure if you're supposed to do that, but in the end, it worked out great.

Update: Everything is still great, but multiple people have said that they didn't get a foam pad with their case. If you don't get one, the case is just a little bit too big for a Toshiba Chromebook 2, but it still is a good sleeve regardless. As long as you're taking good care of you're laptop, you'll be fine!
review image review image review image review image
66 comments| 59 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 27, 2012
The Case Logic sleeve is the perfect size for the Acer Aspire One laptop computer sold by COSTCO. It is well padded to protect the computer in a briefcase or carry-on luggage, and has a zippered top. I like that I can place the sleeve in my briefcase, and easily pull out the laptop because the zipper extends across the top and 1 1/2" down each side. Since I purchased the sleeve to protect my computer during travel, it perfectly meets my needs. This sleeve does not have pockets for power cord, mouse or jump drives; I pack these separately. The case is professional looking and has a quality zipper. It is exactly the right product for protecting a small laptop during travel.
review image review image review image
on December 1, 2014
This case is advertised as fitting the new MacBook Pro Retina 13 inch. It doesn't. It's too loose. For a brand name case of this quality I would expect it to fit snugly.

If this is their definition of "fit" then my iPhone will fit in this case too. I measured and there is an extra inch in the narrow direction and about an extra half an inch of space in the long direction. I don't want my new expensive laptop flopping and floating around inside its case. I have added some photos with a ruler to show just how poor the fit is. I set my laptop on top of the foam that comes inside the case to show how different the sizes are. I shudder to think how a MacBook Air would "fit" inside this case. I am returning this.
review image review image review image
99 comments| 166 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 15, 2013
I got this to protect my newly purchased Samsung Chromebook and I love it!! - It holds and protects it perfectly.... Feels substantial when toting my chromebook around. To my shock.... Waterproof...!!! I took my laptop ( in the 17.3 inch version ) and my chromebook out - unintentionally - in the rain in only their respective Case Logic sleeves and got I got SOAKED....... But my gadgets were, to my surprise, completely dry!!

Highly recommended, inexpensive and are perfect for my needs.... ( I have 2!! )
on December 8, 2014
I bought this laptop sleeve around 4 years ago and it has held up perfectly to this day. Literally still looks like it came out of the box. Fits both my 15.6 inch laptops nicely and the zipper is super sturdy. When I was traveling this past summer my carry-on slipped out of my hand and onto the concrete. I was worried my laptop was a goner because it was a hard hit. I'm not saying the sleeve "saved" my laptop, but it defiantly prevented a lot worse damage. I walked away with a slight dent and fully functional expensive laptop. Happy customer, great product. Highly recommend if you travel once in a while (or often.) I included an image with my laptop in the case just for show. Would buy again!
review image
on September 13, 2013
I have a Macbook Pro 15" and there's about an inch of extra space. When you place it in the sleeve, it can shift and move about.

Despite this, the sleeve feels quite protective because of a foam-like material surrounding the laptop. It is thin, keeping from the overall package from being cumbersome, but the memoryfoam-ish material feels like it would protect the computer from dinks and scratches for sure. Like the top review said, the zipper's lip is on the outside, so it's unlikely to scratch your laptop.

Value: 4/5
Fit: 3/5
Design: 4/5
Protection: 4/5 (for a sleeve)
review image
on November 12, 2012
This case is a sleek, nicely padded, elegant product, but it is not a good fit for the 2012 MacBook Pro with Retina Display. It is at least 1 inch too large in length and width which leaves the notebook sliding around inside the case. What's the point in purchasing a small, light, thin computer if the case is too big?
44 comments| 56 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 10, 2012
This case is marketed as a case for the Macbook Air. The case, in fact, is for the 13'' Inch Macbook Pro. It says so on the packaging when you receive the product. I was highly disappointed by how poorly it fit my Macbook Air. It's twice as wide and way too big. DON'T BUY THIS PRODUCT IF YOU HAVE A MACBOOK AIR.
11 comment| 70 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 3, 2013
I was looking for a case to match my wife's HP purple PC and found this one on Amazon. Her computer is a 15.6 inch 6g with a unique color of purple. This sleeve matches her lap top perfectly but is also designed very well to protect the computer. The lap top slides right into the sleeve for a perfect fit and is not a big bulky case. It does what it's designed to do, protect the laptop and it looks great. Thank you Case Logic and thank you Amazon.
on March 30, 2013
I bought this product to safely travel with my laptop and it certainly does that. I carry my laptop in this inside my backpack and have had no issues so far. It did a great job protecting my computer when my backpack fell off a chair but I don't think that this case can provide much more protection than that.

I gave this product a 4 out of 5 because I think only ONE thing is missing that could make this product better. An external pouch and/or pocket. I have a charger and mouse that I like to bring with my laptop for work and the sleeve does not offer any storage for that. If you're looking for an excellent sleeve that is durable, and will protect your laptop, this is that product. It is easy to throw in a backpack or other bag but it does lack any other storage option for those other essentials.
review image review image review image review image

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.