Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services Paterson Paterson Paterson  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Final Fantasy XIV Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,919 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 2,032 reviews
on February 7, 2015
This sleeve fits perfectly with my Toshiba Chromebook 2. It comes with a foam pad, and at first I took it out because I thought it was just filler, and the sleeve felt super loose with my laptop in it. But then I took a look at the foam pad again, and I found that you could cleanly pull it apart into 2 flat pieces. Now with the two pieces in the sleeve, my laptop fits perfectly between the foam, and it provides a ton more protection. Not sure if you're supposed to do that, but in the end, it worked out great.

Update: Everything is still great, but multiple people have said that they didn't get a foam pad with their case. If you don't get one, the case is just a little bit too big for a Toshiba Chromebook 2, but it still is a good sleeve regardless. As long as you're taking good care of you're laptop, you'll be fine!
review image review image review image review image
66 comments| 67 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 29, 2015
I bought this for my Macbook Pro Retina 13 inch and the sleeve is a bit too roomy for my liking (like everyone else is saying). What someone else said about the Macbook being able to fit inside the sleeve along with the foam that originally comes inside the sleeve was true for me as well. I could probably fit the foam and maybe even another notebook or small novel. I don't have a hardshell case or anything, though, so maybe if you do have a shell on your Macbook, it'll fit better.

It's my fault for not checking, but I actually thought I was buying a neoprene sleeve, which I don't think it is. It looks like neoprene, but the material feels rather stiff and foamy and less pliable and soft. Also, because the material is rather stiff and the sleeve is big, I could stick my Macbook in the sleeve and shake the laptop around, if that makes sense. It is thicker than neoprene, but decently so without being too bulky and seems like it would provide a good amount of cushioning for toting around in my book bag. I was actually considering returning it to buy an Incase sleeve, but the return cost of shipping would have been pretty much the cost of the entire purchase. It's actually not bad, but I definitely would not buy again and if/when this case gets worn out or damaged I'll probably go for an Incase sleeve.
on December 30, 2016
This case has prevented my laptop from getting wet when a bit of liquid spills in my work bag or when it's raining — the case gets damp but my laptop is totally dry on the inside. It seems pretty well-cushioned and protective and I haven't had any issues when my laptop has taken small falls, but I haven't had any huge drops so I can't speak to how well it defends against those. I have the LAPS113 for 13.3-Inch Laptops which I use with my 13" Macbook Air and it fits very snuggly in terms of width and length. A thicker laptop could definitely fit, but it doesn't seem like mine is moving around too much either. My main issue with the case is that the foam adding is very easily indented. For example, if I have a book in my bag next to this case, when I take it out the case will have pretty deep indents where the edge of the book was. These go away after a few hours, but the case can start to look pretty beat up if you're using it regularly from all the things it comes in contact with. For a very low-cost case it does its job, but I wouldn't advise it if it's going to be on display all the time.
on September 5, 2015
The color is beautiful. It arrives nicely packaged, offers good strong support for travel or storing. The reason I didn't give it five stars is because the zipper basically only goes across the top with no side opening available and only one zipper. It would be much easier to get in and out as it is a tight fitting sleeve with a bit more zipper on the side. The other reason is because there is no storage for the charger or any accessories like usb's, dvd's, or even pen and paper. But that is my fault because I knew that when I ordered it, not realizing how much better it would be with pockets. It would be nice to take your charging cord and adapter with you when you go out so you don't ever run out of juice .I did not deduct a star for that but wish that it was more practical for traveling. I got blinded by the prettiness of the color!!!
on May 13, 2016
Perfect for slipping my HP Spectre x360 13" into my briefcase -- I just leave the sleeve in the briefcase, and can access the laptop through the zippered top. It's a good fit for the x360 with about 1" extra space at the zipper, comfortably snug fit the other (long) dimension.

The foam is thick enough to provide real protection despite the slim profile, and it wraps under the bottom of the laptop. The construction feels solid. The foam is sturdy, not flimsy at all. The surface is resistant to getting scratched or torn. It has a good medium-weight zipper; mine slides smoothly. I appreciate that there's a foam rim just inside the sleeve along the zipper, making the laptop less likely to rub against the zipper and get scuffed. That rim does catch on the laptop when I'm pulling it out of the sleeve, so it takes two hands to get it out. That's the only downside I've encountered.
on August 23, 2016
This 13" case logic case is a perfect fit for my new 13" MacBook Air. It's a no frills case that does the job and protects the computer. It is well made, has a good zipper and some padding. I highly recommend this case and it's an exceptional value for the price I paid which was less than $10.
on March 15, 2013
Sending this one back. The product arrived quickly and in perfect condition it just smells like bad rubber and doesn't have a quality feel to it. It is very light weight and would definitely blow away on a windy day. I also have a hard case on my macbook for style but the slight addition in thickness makes it very difficult to get my laptop in and out. Overall I am pretty disappointed because I typically love case logic products and don't feel like they came through on this one.
review image
I purchased this product for my 2015 Macbook Pro retina. The case does not feel protective or sturdy. My Macbook loosely flops around inside and this does not provide a snug fit. I went to the apple store and purchase a slightly more expensive case and its a day and night difference. The other case has a soft microfiber interior lining and a gel cushioning on the outside. This case feels hard inside and outside.
on May 6, 2015
It's a great sleeve & so far protects my son's mac book pro. But he hasn't dropped it & i hope he never does. I think it needs more padding in it. We thought it was way more padded then it is.
So i think for a college kid that takes it to school everyday we may have to get one that has way more protective padding in it.
other then that it's good if you just want to put your mac book pro in it to keep dust out & just be able to put it in something that looks nice.
I will say if people buy it, don't drop your computer thinking it will protect it.! Because it's not ment for that it's just a nice looking thing to put your mac book pro into.
on December 15, 2013
I bought a similar Case Logic neoprene sleeve three years ago for my previous macbook pro and it fit like a glove. I bought this case thinking I would get the same thing for my new 13" retina macbook pro, but unfortunately can't recommend this new version. The material seems lower quality and less protective, but my main complaint is the fact that the sleeve doesn't fit well. It is loose around the perimeter and for some reason has a lot of extra width making it so the computer slides around considerably inside.

I guess this might be useful to someone who wants to throw in other items with the laptop (perhaps external drive or charger?) but i was looking for the glove like fit I previously had and am thus very disappointed. Unfortunately I immediately threw away the packaging because I thought I knew exactly what I was getting so I can't return it, but I would if I could.

I can't imagine using this sleeve for a MacBook Air, it looks to me like you could fit three Macbook Airs stacked on top of each other inside this case.