Hill Climb Racing 2 Vehicles Review HPC Enlightenment Now Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18_gno

on February 7, 2015
This sleeve fits perfectly with my Toshiba Chromebook 2. It comes with a foam pad, and at first I took it out because I thought it was just filler, and the sleeve felt super loose with my laptop in it. But then I took a look at the foam pad again, and I found that you could cleanly pull it apart into 2 flat pieces. Now with the two pieces in the sleeve, my laptop fits perfectly between the foam, and it provides a ton more protection. Not sure if you're supposed to do that, but in the end, it worked out great.

Update: Everything is still great, but multiple people have said that they didn't get a foam pad with their case. If you don't get one, the case is just a little bit too big for a Toshiba Chromebook 2, but it still is a good sleeve regardless. As long as you're taking good care of you're laptop, you'll be fine!
review imagereview imagereview imagereview image
66 comments| 69 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on May 13, 2016
Perfect for slipping my HP Spectre x360 13" into my briefcase -- I just leave the sleeve in the briefcase, and can access the laptop through the zippered top. It's a good fit for the x360 with about 1" extra space at the zipper, comfortably snug fit the other (long) dimension.

The foam is thick enough to provide real protection despite the slim profile, and it wraps under the bottom of the laptop. The construction feels solid. The foam is sturdy, not flimsy at all. The surface is resistant to getting scratched or torn. It has a good medium-weight zipper; mine slides smoothly. I appreciate that there's a foam rim just inside the sleeve along the zipper, making the laptop less likely to rub against the zipper and get scuffed. That rim does catch on the laptop when I'm pulling it out of the sleeve, so it takes two hands to get it out. That's the only downside I've encountered.
on December 30, 2016
This case has prevented my laptop from getting wet when a bit of liquid spills in my work bag or when it's raining — the case gets damp but my laptop is totally dry on the inside. It seems pretty well-cushioned and protective and I haven't had any issues when my laptop has taken small falls, but I haven't had any huge drops so I can't speak to how well it defends against those. I have the LAPS113 for 13.3-Inch Laptops which I use with my 13" Macbook Air and it fits very snuggly in terms of width and length. A thicker laptop could definitely fit, but it doesn't seem like mine is moving around too much either. My main issue with the case is that the foam adding is very easily indented. For example, if I have a book in my bag next to this case, when I take it out the case will have pretty deep indents where the edge of the book was. These go away after a few hours, but the case can start to look pretty beat up if you're using it regularly from all the things it comes in contact with. For a very low-cost case it does its job, but I wouldn't advise it if it's going to be on display all the time.
on August 23, 2016
This 13" case logic case is a perfect fit for my new 13" MacBook Air. It's a no frills case that does the job and protects the computer. It is well made, has a good zipper and some padding. I highly recommend this case and it's an exceptional value for the price I paid which was less than $10.
on May 6, 2015
It's a great sleeve & so far protects my son's mac book pro. But he hasn't dropped it & i hope he never does. I think it needs more padding in it. We thought it was way more padded then it is.
So i think for a college kid that takes it to school everyday we may have to get one that has way more protective padding in it.
other then that it's good if you just want to put your mac book pro in it to keep dust out & just be able to put it in something that looks nice.
I will say if people buy it, don't drop your computer thinking it will protect it.! Because it's not ment for that it's just a nice looking thing to put your mac book pro into.
on December 15, 2013
I bought a similar Case Logic neoprene sleeve three years ago for my previous macbook pro and it fit like a glove. I bought this case thinking I would get the same thing for my new 13" retina macbook pro, but unfortunately can't recommend this new version. The material seems lower quality and less protective, but my main complaint is the fact that the sleeve doesn't fit well. It is loose around the perimeter and for some reason has a lot of extra width making it so the computer slides around considerably inside.

I guess this might be useful to someone who wants to throw in other items with the laptop (perhaps external drive or charger?) but i was looking for the glove like fit I previously had and am thus very disappointed. Unfortunately I immediately threw away the packaging because I thought I knew exactly what I was getting so I can't return it, but I would if I could.

I can't imagine using this sleeve for a MacBook Air, it looks to me like you could fit three Macbook Airs stacked on top of each other inside this case.
on September 17, 2016
I have a laptop that is about 12.25" in length and 8.25" Width. Fits my laptop perfectly with some wiggle room. Didn't want the snug fit, so I can easily slide my laptop into the sleeve without struggling or stretching, so went with the next size up. Material feels smooth and well padded. Just took my laptop across the country. I liked that it wasn't too bulky for my carry on or inside my shoulder purse/bag and at the same time it felt like it kept my laptop safe.
on August 22, 2012
I recently purchased a MacBook Air 13 (MBA) and added an iPearl mCover shell onto it . However, I wanted a tad more protection for it while in my messenger bag. After reviewing quite a few sleeves, I decided on the Case Logic LAPS-113. Although the description says it is for 13.3 inch MacBook and MacBook Pro, it fits the MBA nicely even with the shell on it. There is a little give at the tapered end of the MBA but I do not see it as a problem. Also,the zipper does not snag on the top of the MBA when I use it to open or close the sleeve. The sleeve is relatively thin and does not add too much bulk or weight.

This Case Logic sleeve has some cushioning for the MBA and should suffice when used in a backpack or messenger bag. At the airport, I appreciate the fact that I can leave the MBA in the sleeve when it goes through the security check process. So far, I am very happy with the quality and utility of the sleeve. Combined with a reasonable price, this sleeve is a great choice for the MBA.
on August 3, 2014
MacBook Air 13" fits perfectly in this sleeve. It is not overly padded, so it won't protect the MacBook from high drops or severe abuse, but it wasn't designed to do that. It does protect it from the daily dings and scratches as you carry it around. I use it everyday in my EDC bag. I don't have to remove it from the sleeve at North America TSA check points, although in Europe and Asia security checkpoints you do. Easy in and easy out, so not really too inconvenient.
on October 2, 2014
This is the ultimate laptop sleeve. It arrived four days after I ordered it (Hawaii) which is really fast for free shipping! I ordered the 13.3-inch sleeve for my 13.3-inch Macbook Pro without Retina Display. Theres a tiny bit of leeway, I would say its just enough to fit my computer if I had a shell on it (but I don't because in my experience those damage to your laptop more than protect it).

It's stiff with padding, sort of like stiff memory foam I guess... It's bendable but sturdy. It's the perfect laptop case for me! All of the edges are really protected too, and theres a little lip that protects your computer from the zipper, so theres no need to worry about that either! The zipper is also pretty high quality, so I don't see it breaking anytime soon. I really love this laptop sleeve and I'm really happy with this purchase!! Highly recommended!