|Screen Size||14.1 inches|
Case Logic MLM-114 14.1-Inch Laptop /MacBook Air / Pro Retina Display and iPad Messenger (Black)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Thickly padded laptop compartment sized to fit ultrabooks/laptops with up to a 14.1 inch display
- Slim iPad/10.1” tablet pocket is perfectly sized and nylex-lined to ensure your iPad remains protected among the items in your bag
- Access your iPad from the inside the bag when you are stationary or outside the bag when you are in-transit
- Roomy main compartment fits your daily notebook, large headphones, files or other accessories
- Spacious organization compartment accommodates a charger, pens and small accessories
- Zippered, nylex-lined front pocket keeps your smartphone secure yet easily accessible
- Magnet closure for easy access, quick closure, quiet opening
- Quickly stash away a map, magazine, snack or ticket inside the back panel pocket
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
A clean slate: this bag redefines the messenger bag for the modern day commuter. Everything you have to carry—laptop, iPad, smartphone, headphones, etc—easily fits inside. But why carry something if you can’t access it while on the move. Discretely pull your iPad through the hidden zippered back panel while the bag remains hanging cross-body.
Top Customer Reviews
I think it is well put-together (I do LOVE Case Logic products because of how sturdy they are), and I like the way the compartments are arranged - a nice little organizer...empahsis on "little" though...it's designed as a messenger bag, but it's not nearly as roomy as most messenger bags. This is something I would only use if I was just stopping in the coffee shop for an hour or two; this bag isn't really practical for an all-day bag. If I'm going to be working away from the house all day, I need to be able to carry more than what this bag allows.
This would make a nice carry-on, if you like to avoid bulk when traveling. As for me, I don't think I will be able to use this bag very often.
+ Zipper on backside (the side that lays against you) for easy access - I use this to have my iPad handy.
+ Enough smaller areas/pockets for the little things I carry with me
+ The rings that the strap feeds through on the side are angled which helps the bag lay across your body better.
- The magnetic closure is very weak. I understand that you want to be careful with magnets around computers, but the bag doesn't always stay closed.
- I wish there was a pocket on the side for water bottle/travel coffee mug.
Overall, the pros for this bag far outweigh any cons I could find. I'd definitely recommend this bag.
The flap that goes over the top does not have a way to stay closed. It could benefit from some velcro or a snap of some sort.
The inner compartments are a little arbitrary in size and arrangement. It's really just some dividers without any logic as to what goes where. The "laptop" area barely fits my laptop and would be better suited for an ipad.
Additionally, after less than 2 months the fabric has begun to tear and detach from the seams, showing the inner padding coming out.
Don't get me wrong, it works well enough. I just don't see it lasting past June.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Plenty of room for a MacBook Air and a book.