Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Electronics Gift Guide Limited time offer Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon life life life  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Assassin's Creed Origins Shop Now HTL17_gno

on September 20, 2013
I am not easily impressed by simple products but this case is an exception. The bag is designed for attaching a portable DVD player to the back of a seat in a car. It would work well for that although I ordered it to store a 5" GPS unit, the suction-cup dash mount and the auto power cord when not in use.

The case comes with two zippered areas, one, apparently for the DVD player and the other for cords and possibly a sandwich. The outsides are slightly padded but not enough to the DVD player to probably survive from a drop on concrete.

Except for being a little too large for my purpose, this case was exactly what I needed to store and transport my GPS and accessories. One of the two straps designed for mounting a DVD player to the back of car seats will work to sling the case over my shoulder should I prefer to do that rather than carry it by the strap/handle which is another of its features. It also had a Velcro strap inside to attach something and detailed instructions (in eight languages) for mounting your DVD.

This is a great case and an even greater value. I enthusiastically recommend it for GPSs and for attaching a portable DVD player to the back of a vehicle seat, either one, or between two bucket seats on either side of a center console.

Just bear in mind that this case does not offer very much foam padding to protect whatever you intend to keep inside, and it is not waterproof . ( A peanut butter and jelly sandwich will likely get soggy in a downpour.)
on July 28, 2014
Very happy with this purchase as is everyone else who has ever rode in the car with my daughter when she does not have her DVD player!! I hang it up inbetween my two seats and it works great. My only two complaints would be it kind of sways and I wish there was a hole to plug it in through the side of the case. The swaying was fixed with a little rigging. And the plug thing was not huge it just sits crooked in the thing while it charges. This is very generic case and appears to work with many different brands. Would recommend or purchase again
on September 2, 2016
Nice quality case, but fitting it to the headrests on the front seats so the player (my kids have the PET741M/37) was a little cumbersome. Also, it seems a flimsy attachment since the case has to be open (think of a briefcase open on a table) so the player can be viewed while hanging there. Also, because how the straps have to criss-cross, it makes it very difficult to plug the player in while it's resting in the case or to zip up the case and leave it on the headrest when it's not being used... and if you decide to take it off to zip it up (like at a rest stop), it's a monumental feat for a kid under 12 to get it back on when they're ready to watch it again. But overall, it's better than nothing.
on May 12, 2007
Our family likes this case for our 7 inch portable DVD player. We can fit almost everything we need into the case. We also used the case in our 4-door pickup truck back seat for the kids. Even though the front seats do not have separate head rests, like cars, we were still able to use the straps in a manner that mounted the case between the 2 front seats for the kids to view.

As in other reviews that I have read, the only problem that I can see with this case is that the top side of the case does not open quite far enough to open the DVD player screen completely. Although this is a bit awkward, the movie could still be viewed. So I still like the case overall.
on June 10, 2017
Love my dvd player, goes anywhere, great color, sound, fully adjustable.Comes with a remote. Travel case is perfect and roomy with place for your accessories, cds, dvds. Great price. Makes a nice gift too!!
on June 11, 2008
I ordered this case when I ordered my DVD player. I did not pay attention to the fact that this a case for up to 7 inch units, so I was afraid this would not work.

The case itself is very lightweight, has a small opening on the top (I put my remote, owners manual and headphones in it), and straps to allow the unit to connected to rear of a headrest of a car or truck. I probably will never use the straps for that purpose, but it has small rings and I should be able to use the straps as a shoulder strap. Oh and unlike some other cases, this one also has straps to keep the unit from sliding around inside.

Maybe the only thing I wish is that it had room for the power adapters too.

The case is padded and fits my player to a T (I have the Sony DVPFX810/L). Nice little case and awesome price.
on March 16, 2016
Kinda flimsy for backseat which is a disappointment, but works fine as a carrying case for 7" DVD player and one dvd. Not too bad for the price but will invest in a better one next time. Might be good for kids to use to help protect their portable players or tablets.
on May 13, 2014
For holding your portable DVD player and a few accessories this is a great case. However, the adjustable in-car suspension system leaves a lot to be desired. The straps slip and it requires a lot of jerry-rigging to get it to work with any sort of reliability. My advice, if all you want to do is store the player in this case then it's fine, but if you want to use it in the car then there are better options out there.
on April 24, 2017
Really nice, if only it would have fit my new 7" dvd player. The price was very reasonable, the case was well constructed.
on December 5, 2013
No complaints whatsoever with product. Holds my portable DVD player & all its accessories that go with it. Compact & easy to store within vehicle!!!
review image