Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Noah Gundersen PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 424 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 466 reviews
VINE VOICEon April 22, 2010
Color: Gray|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )|Verified Purchase
Please take a look at images I uploaded to the product page on this well-made case that offers superior protection against bumps and drops. This case will accommodate cameras measuring (L)3 5/8 by (H)2 1/2 by (D)1 1/8 inches in dimensions. The best design - full length zipper opening with elastic hinge supports (so that the two halves won't open too wide when you unzip the case).

The camera should be inserted into the case with its LCD screen facing the plush fabric surface half. The front of the camera will then face the other half of the case that has the super-tough EVA shell to protect against crush and drop.

I STRONGLY suggest that you tether the wrist strap of the camera to the ringlet on the case, so that they are always together. When taking pictures, while holding the camera with your right hand, you should hold the case with your left hand. If someone accidentally bumps into you and causes you to drop the camera, it won't fall to the ground because the case is tied to the camera. I had saved my camera from destruction numerous times this way.

I like this case very much because it offers great protection without the bulk of other cases. If your camera is the same or smaller than the aforementioned dimensions, this is an excellent case to consider.
review image review image
77 comments| 100 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 8, 2011
This case is very nice and protecting for your Canon Power Shot Elph 300 HS. The only reason I will return it is the Colour, said to be Light Blue and on the pictures looks to be a very nice turquise Blue, which in reality is GREEN. I will return it tomorrow and have already ordered a Black one instead. The very soft and fluffy inside is very well protecting for the LCD screen and when zipped all around it is a very good protection for your camera, incase you should drop it. My son got one of this in black together with his new Camera (Canon PS Elph 300 hs)in June and he has talked so much positive about it, carrying it for long backpacking trips etc so I decided to get one for myself as well.I only give it 4 Stars due to the misleading Colour, otherwise the quality is Superb!
on March 30, 2016
This is a perfect little case for my new digital camera. I got a Kodak digital camera that was red, and so I figured it would be fun to have a case that matches. My camera fits well in the case itself and is well protected. I like that it came with a long carrying strap if I want to use it, and that the interior is really soft so my screen won't get scratched up or damaged. The zipper works well, and all the stitching looks really good.

Overall I'm very happy with this case and would recommend it.
on September 14, 2014
I bought this because it came up as a suggestion "Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought..." for this camera: http://smile.amazon.com/Canon-PowerShot-Digital-Stabilized-Wide-Angle/dp/B0075SUK6O/ref=sr_1_6?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1410683149&sr=1-6&keywords=canon+sx260 I really did not pay any attention to the measurements in the description because I figured if they were suggesting it, it would fit. I cannot fault this case itself for being too small, so I am giving it 5 stars for what it actually is, a very nice case with a super cozy, fur-like interior on one side that would be great to help protect the screen on the camera. The other side has a nice pocket. There are multiple options for attaching it to a variety of items which should keep one from losing it. But what I really like is the elastic bands keeping it from falling completely open even when completely unzipped. Now if the star rating could be given to Amazon, it would be ONE star, it is annoying that they would suggest something that does not work. I am trying to think of a use for it because it is hardly worth the effort of returning to get a $5 refund. For that price, surely I can find some way to get my money's worth out of it.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon December 26, 2013
We got this for my daughter's Nikon Coolpix S3500 and it fits perfectly. There's enough room for the camera's memory cards, but NOT enough room for the charger. The case comes with a lanyard, so you can wear it around you neck, or if you are smaller, across your chest. It's a great way to protect the camera. Perfect.
on March 17, 2015
I love the color and the protection it offers. The inside is soft but the outside shell is hard enough to protect a camera from a drop. I like that it came with a long (8-10") wrist strap with a clip on one end. So, I can clip the case into my purse and it offers enough length that I can easily take the case in and out of my purse without needing to unclip it.
It's meant for smaller cameras. I have the Canon S120 and it BARELY fits. I have to put it in carefully and squeeze everything tightly together to zip it, and the camera's wrist band doesn't fit inside the case.
on August 6, 2015
This is a nice case, but it's smaller than they say it is.

My camera is 4-1/8 inches long, and the outside of this case actually measures the same length as the camera, not the 4-1/2 inches they said it did. The measurement of the width seems fine.

I got the fuschia or magenta one, which turned out to be much closer to red than the photo looks on my computer. Seeing it in real life, I'd call it red, not anything else.

Aside from the color and size, it seems to be an excellent case, well-made', protective and sturdy while still being light. It has lots of padding, and seems like it would keep a camera it fits very safe.

If my camera fit and it was the color I expected, I would love it.
on March 24, 2012
I was disappointed to find that this case is too small to comfortably fit my Canon PowerShot S100. It is technically possible to fit this camera in and zip the case closed, but it is a very tight fit. I will be sending it back for a refund. Having said that, here are my opinions on the case itself:

-The case has a firm, molded design. Note that this is not a solid plastic/metal frame. If you were to step on the case, it would certainly bend. Note also that the firm part is only on half of the case; the other side is flexible. This case is still significantly sturdier than a typical compact camera case.
-The zipper seems quite solid, and has strong, large tines. I would have no worries that the zipper would ever fail.
-There is an extremely soft, cushioned lining on the interior of half the case (the half with the flexible exterior).
-On the opposing side of the interior, there is a pocket, which could hold an extra battery.

Overall, I'm quite impressed with the quality of this case and I think it deserves a 5/5. It is unfortunate that it's just barely too small for my camera.
on September 2, 2015
I got this little case on amazon hoping it fit my Nikon coolpix 5300 camera i got for my daughter. This is the perfect size for the nikon coolpix cameras or others of the same size (some samsungs, a couple sony's, and fuji). I was looking for a case of this size at the area stores and they just don't sell many choices anymore. the ones they had were bigger and usually grey and black. Plus they wanted 10 to even 20 dollars for the little things. this was under $10 for most collors, with mine being less that $6. Its a case logic, which is a decent brand sold by most of the major retailors. bright color, firm case side. it is a soft side case, but should offer good protection.
on September 12, 2014
My Canon S120 is a very tight fit in this case and I struggled to get the it in and close the zipper. I could of lived with that but a compact camera uses a very small battery and I usually need at least one spare. With this case there is no room to put an extra battery or even a sim card anywhere.

I ended up purchasing a AmazonBasics Medium Point and Shoot Camera Case. It's a black case and doesn't jump out at you and say here I am like the Case Logic magenta but the medium size case is a loose fit and has a second pocket that easily holds two extra batteries and a sim card.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.