Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Weekly One Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on July 29, 2016
I just bought a Canon G7X MarkII and needed a good case to store it in and protect my new baby. I really like this case because half of the inside is lined with a plush material which the screen of my camera lays nicely on. I also tried wearing the case with the shoulder strap and opening the case to take out the camera. As you can see in the pictures, the zipper opens almost all the way, but it does have the elastic bands on the sides to support it so that it doesn't open completely and drop your camera. I think its quite sturdy but just be a little cautious to not swing it around when opening the case. The case also has a nice shell and padding so I think it would be shock absorbent if I accidentally drop it, but obviously don't fling it around too much or else it can can some damage to your camera. Overall, I highly recommend this and for under $10, its a steal!!!
review imagereview image
10 helpful votes
11 helpful votes
on December 19, 2011
I was looking for camera case for Canon PowerShot SX150 IS 14.1 MP Digital Camera with 12x Wide-Angle Optical Image Stabilized Zoom with 3.0-Inch LCD (Black). After a detail research I found this case logic.
I have one case from case logic Case Logic DCB-304 High/Fixed Zoom Camera Case (Black), so I knew what exactly 'Case Logic' is. I just wanted to make sure about its compatibility to my camera (because Case Logic DCB-302 Compact Case for Camera - Black does not fit SX150 IS very well.

After getting it, I was extremely happy to know that this time also I made a good choice by purchasing Case Logic.
Exterior of this case is made of Lightweight, EVA molded, so being semi rigid it protects camera very nicely and looks stylish too. Inside of this case there are two compartments. One main compartment is for camera and small pouch for camera accessories.

Main compartment for camera is made of Plush, pillow-like interior that provides decent cushion to your camera. Also due to softness, it protects your costly camera from any scratch. Two elastic straps that connects upper and lower lid also works to protect camera falling out of case accidentally when case is fully opened.

Small pouch can hold additional Memory card and spare battery. So it is perfect to have camera, additional battery and memory card together and with them you won't miss a single precious moment to shoot.

Despite having all these, when you look from outside, it does not look bulky. This case has shoulder strap and a strap to hold with belt. It makes thing really convenient-you can carry case either way.

Material is good, craftsmanship is very nice and all of these makes it Perfect and Luxurious. I know that it is few bucks costlier than other camera cases available on Amazon.com. But I think spending extra money is really worth for costly camera I have.

I have checked this case with another cameras that my friends and family have to check its compatibility. And I am glad to inform you that it suites well with following cameras - not to small not to big, I can say perfectly made for them.
Canon PowerShot SX230HS 12.1 MP Digital Camera with HS SYSTEM and DIGIC 4 Image Processor, 14x optical zoom (Black)
Panasonic DMC-ZS9 14.1MP Digital Camera with 16x Optical Zoom and 21x Intelligent Zoom Function (Black)
Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS8 14.1 MP Digital Camera with 16x Wide Angle Optical Image Stabilized Zoom and 3.0-Inch LCD (Black)

Conclusion: Stylish and Sturdy camera case for your invaluable digital camera.
21 helpful votes
22 helpful votes
on August 25, 2010
I purchased this case to fit my Canon SD200IS and it fits perfectly! If you aren't sure if your case will fit, go to Case Logic's website and go to the "CaseFinder Fit Guide." The first one I was looking at said it would not, but that this one would - and it does - so I'm inclined to believe their website's accuracy.

One side of the case's inside has a pouch which is super useful to store my mini-tripod, extra battery, and extra SD card. The other half is for the camera. The backside of the part that carries the camera is very soft and plush and protects the LCD screen, which I was worried about since this camera (unlike my old one) does not swivel the screen away to protect it. Another nice feature worth mentioning is that when the bag unzips and expands, the part which holds the camera has stretchy bands along the sides of it to prevent the camera from toppling out, supposedly.

As far as the casing itself goes, it is hard enough (especially on the front end) to protect my camera from falls, but still soft enough that the plush interior can really wrap around the parts and offer them tighter protection. It's also small enough that I can toss in my purse and not have to worry about having an entirely separate bag - my old camera's case was large enough to be another purse in itself. The case also comes with a pretty run of the mill shoulder strap that can clip onto the hooks on the case, and if you don't want to use that, the back of the case has a little strap you can slide your hand through. Sweet!
28 helpful votes
29 helpful votes
on January 23, 2017
I love this product! ❤️🙂i received it today and im so excited coz' finally my baby g7x mark ii got a new house 😂😉 anyway this case is really good but its not recommended if you are planing to travel and you have 2 or more batteries and charger coz' its not gonna fit inside 😞Only 1 battery that you can put it inside but anyway i recommend this if you are just going to the bday party or mall just put 1 extra battery and you're good to go 👍 You can't beat the price affordable and high quality i love the front of this case it is semi hard and the interior design was soft and cushion to support the screen of your camera 👍 And the last one is the strap you can adjust it and you can put it on your belt if you dont wanna use the strap👌😀❤️❤️❤️
review imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview image
0Comment|Report abuse
There's an inside pocket where a spare battery and spare SD card could go, just barely...probably better to leave that empty though, because the fit is just right: not too tight where taking the camera out and putting it back in would be a bear, and more importantly---not too loose where the camera would jostle around and risk getting damaged.

Nice sleek, handsome looking case for such a modest price. Love the semi-rigid outer panel, and the versatility of being able to simply wear on a belt using the strap on the back. This is my 3rd Case Logic camera case, and have been very happy with every one of them!
on March 14, 2016
Bought this case to house a Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS50 which is slightly larger than the average point and shoot camera but infinitely better. The fit is perfect and not tight.The back side is nicely padded and the front side has a rather firm molded material. This design created a slightly thicker camera case than I would have preferred but it's the price one pays for the extra protection. Inside is one small pocket which I use to carry an extra battery. Included is a long shoulder strap and attached to the back side of the case is a belt loop. Two elastic bands hold the cover open at approximately a 15 degree angle which prevents the case from opening completely. This would aid in preventing the camera from falling out should you forget to zipper it close. Overall a straight forward case with no frills but does the job it was designed for rather well.
on December 26, 2016
I bought this as a gift for my dad. Upon purchase I was emailed explaining that there was a special divider that had to be placed into the center spot for it to fit correctly, but when we opened the package all 5 dividers looked exactly the same. After much trial & error, he finally got the dividers in feeling sturdy (mostly by pushing them in as hard as he could). Hopefully they will stay in place and not fall out. It'd be nice if these felt stronger in place! The 2nd issue was that the more powerful charging ports were located at the front of the device... which is kind of silly. If you place your iPad in he front then you can't see any phones or devices behind them. It would have made more sense to have these ports in the back. My dad's solution was to turn the charger around backwards, but then the dividers for each device that light up when you plug them in were behind the device being charged and you couldn't see it. Seems a bit poorly designed. BUT, it does the job it's supposed to do, which is charge all your devices in one place... so that's where the 4 stars came from!
on October 21, 2016
Just leaving a review to let people know that it does fit the Canon PowerShot G5 X. Not perfectly but it does. There is just a small bulge on the side due to the camera's viewfinder. Photos below.

Other things I did not like
× The belt loop cannot be unbuckled. You'd have to unbuckle your belt to remove the case.
× One zipper. You'd have to open the case all the way to get your camera out. This is especially frustrating because it is vertical.

These things are the things I did not like based on my comparison with Case Logic's other past EVA cases.
review imagereview image
on March 12, 2017
Really fits my Canon G7X well....Just have to be careful having the LCD avoid the zipper when putting the camera away or getting it out.
on December 9, 2014
I bought this case to house my new Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS40 camera. I had a similar Case Logic camera case for my previous Lumix camera, and it had lasted for many years being dragged around the world, safely protecting the camera from damage.

The old case was too small for my new camera, so I bought this larger one. It was slightly larger than I would have liked for the camera, and I was worried that the camera would slide around inside, but my worries turned out to be unfounded. The camera fit very well inside and was held very securely. There was space enough inside to slip a spare memory card with its case in the little webbed pocket built into the interior. The case is not hard, but is quite stiff and protects the camera from impact.

The case comes with a decent shoulder strap, which I did not use. I instead used the belt loops to strap the case to my belt, carrying the camera with me like this through a month of touring the UK and through Washington DC. Not only did it function perfectly, protecting the camera very well, at the end of all of this it still looked brand new. So when I sold the camera recently, the new buyer wanted the case as well, and I didn't blame her.

I've been buying Case Logic cases of all kinds for many years, and the quality and design of their products never disappoints. I can highly recommend this one just as well.