Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-7 now available on Blu-ray and DVD Shop now TG18PP_gno

on May 15, 2015
I was pretty positive my Canon 70D with a 24mm Pancake lens would fit this case based on measurements but to my surprise the 70D & 18-135MM fit PERFECTLY in this bag. "Like a glove".

Very satisfied with purchase. I just needed something to cover my camera when it's in the passenger seat or I put it in my messenger bag. I have a camera backpack that holds everything and then some but sometimes it is just not practical. This definitely fit the bill as far as being a simple protective layer from scratches/bumps etc

Went with the blue because it was the cheapest at the time and it's pretty nice.

The 70D with the 24MM pancake lens has quite a bit of room in the nose of the bag so if you generally use smaller prime lenses I would stuff something in the nose to make it a little more snug. But since I rotate lenses I'm not going to worry about it.
review imagereview imagereview imagereview image
on July 25, 2014
I want to give this case 5 stars but can't.

The strap that is used to hook the case to something is permanently attached to only one side. For how "I" want to use the case, it's on the wrong side. I'm going to end up having to cut the strap off and re-sewing it to the other side of the case for it to completely work for me.

I currently use this in conjunction with the CowboyStudio Quick Neck Shoulder Strap. I attach the case to my belt loop and the shoulder strap is long enough so that the camera can rest in the case while I walk around. When I want to take a picture, I pull the camera out and shoot.

My reason for getting the case is so that while I'm on vacation with my wife and kids, I don't have to worry about the camera bouncing around on my hip as much. I'm also not advertising what kit I'm shooting with to help keep thieves from wanting it quite so much. It helps that the shoulder strap I have has the metal wire that runs through it. These two items together has helped put my mind at ease while traveling.

My two walk around setups that this case is used for are the following:

1) canon 60d w/ 50mm prime
2) canon 60d w/ 28-135

Obviously the 50mm fits easy and has room in the bottom to stick the kit 18-55 if I think I need that for some reason.

The 28-135 is a bit of a stretch, but it's slowly stretching out and making it easier to get the camera/lens in and out.

There is no way of carrying the camera/lens with an add-on flash with this case. And any lens bigger than the 28-135 probably won't fit either.
on July 25, 2015
I use this holster with my Canon EOS 600D (Rebel T3i in some regions). It fits the camera and either of the kit lenses 18-55mm, 55-250mm perfectly. There is a small pocket in which I can store the lens cap. But I usually find myself not putting on the cap when I have the camera in its holster. There is no space to store a second lens or anything else. It's a simple holster and that's all. What's great about it is that you won't need to take the camera strap out of the loop or anything to attach the holster to the strap. It comes with a little plastic loop with a slit in it that I can easily slip my Canon strap in and out of, very easily. When walking around, however, the entire holster tilts outward from my body because it cannot resist the camera changing its angle on the strap very well. It's what I would expect from a simple, lightweight holster like this. But it does look a little unsightly given its shape unless I constantly hold it downwards all the time.
on December 3, 2014
LOVE IT! This is one of the best purchases I have made for my camera. It's very easy to pack and unpack my camera into this case and I also love that it has a built-in clip to connect the camera strap to this case so I don't worry about dropping my case when I take out my camera. Inside there is a slot for a lens filter and no other storage compartments. I love this case because it is much more practical when I don't need to take my whole camera bag. Many camera bags are too big or bulky and this is perfect for my Canon Rebel or Cannon T3I. This case is slim, light-weight and as I said, very practical when wanting to bring a DSLR camera without a huge camera bag. I have to say that it is not the safest case for drops as I did drop my camera once from about 5 feet and since there isn't much padding to this case, the filter smashed into pieces. I have to say that I was very impressed that nothing else was damaged from this drop though, although I wouldn't use it as a safe place to always store a camera. I use mine when I go to the zoo or park or anywhere I will be for just a short period of time. I have used it in the rain and it doesn't always protect 100% against my camera getting a little rain as there are gaps in the sides for the camera strap, this case does offer some protection against bumps and scrapes while wearing it over my shoulder and walking in crowded areas, etc.
on August 13, 2014
I have a Canon Rebel T3i and use both a 50mm prime and an 18-55mm zoom lens, and wanted a thinner case I could use just to protect my camera from bumps and such when I didn't need to haul all the extra gear.

The case is sturdy enough. I love Case Logic's cases, but I wish this one had the "sling" that their other cases have. It cradles the camera and keeps it from resting on the lens cap in their cases. This one doesn't have that, and with a shorter lens on it the fit is pretty awkward. Tons of extra space in the bottom, I feel like I need to put a towel in it if I have the 50 on the camera!

Overall it'll do what it's meant to do, which is protect my camera. If it fit better - put your awesome sling in this thing Case Logic! - it would get 5 stars. For my camera though, it's not a great fit as is.
I bought this Casse Logic Day Holster for my Canon EOS Rebel T5. I also bought the Case Logic DCS-101 DSLR Quick Sling. For some reason I thought I could use the two together, but they don't work well together.

The Case Logic Day Holster is well made and from thick neoprene material. The problem I had with it is that it was way too roomy for my camera (with a 50mm Lens). The camera never really felt very snug in the case, which was much larger than it looked in the pictures. I ultimately returned the case.
on February 13, 2014
This Case Logic product will allow you to protect your DSLR while on the go and keep a very minimalistic appearance. Though I struggle with the idea of wanting to use this for its main purpose simply because I think the Neoprene doesn't look too appealing with your bulky DSLR crammed inside.

The idea is you slip your Camera inside this cover, attach the slotted loop from the cover to your camera's strap, and go about your day. So when you want to use your camera you can take it from its protective holster which will hang freely by your strap.

The issues that I am finding is removal and insertion of the Camera into the Holster aren't exactly smooth and easy because most cameras will fit pretty tight. I also found I liked the appearance and operation a little more when I sling the camera off to my side (Over neck and shoulder) instead of just around the neck.

If you have a backpack or a larger non-camera oriented case but you want to bring your Camera along I would suggest adding this to keep it from other items in your case/bag from damaging the camera, but as for using this as a Day holster I am undecided.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon January 22, 2016
I measured my camera very carefully before purchasing this. According to the dimensions listed on this product's page, my camera and lens would fit. It was in the upper dimensions of what would fit, but within the limits by enough that I felt that it would fit fine.

My camera and lens (Canon 60D with a Sigma 17-70 f/2.8-4), fit, but barely, just ever so barely. It is a much closer fit than I would have expected, even knowing my camera was on the bigger side of what would fit, I was surprised that the velcro "lid" (Flap?) just barely closes.

The case itself is okay, and fits in my carry on backpack nicely, but I wish this case were like 5% bigger.
on November 12, 2015
It's okay. It fit both my Nikon D3200 with kit lens (18mm-55mm lens) and my Canon Rebel SL1 (100D) with kit lens (18mm-55mm lens), It loses its shape a little bit after constant use (everyday for a month). It really doesn't protect your camera, and I have no issue with that. I give this a 4/5 simply for the fact that it has an inner pocket for a lens cap/SD card or whatever you can fit in there, but I find that whatever you put in there can fall out too easily. It is almost pointless to include that small inner pocket. Good for the price and easy to put your camera in.
on August 10, 2014
I hesitated in getting this because I knew it is designed really for full size DSLRs. I was afraid that my smaller bridge camera would flop around in it. I took the chance since the price is unbeatable and it most closely resembled the very thing I was looking for. The material is stiffer and more molded than I expected so my camera, a Fujifilm SL 1000, which measures 4.8 x 4.8 x 3.4 inches, wedges firmly and gently toward the middle of the case. In fact it sits sort of suspended in the case. The lens doesn't touch the bottom of the case and the flap doesn't touch the back of the camera. So that's actually a pretty perfect situation as far as I'm concerned. If I'd had the choice of a smaller one I probably would have chosen it, but this one will be just fine for now. I can get my camera out quickly and the case is indeed extremely light so that I don't notice it much at all as it hangs from the camera strap while I'm shooting. It is not waterproof. Well maybe the fabric will repel water at least for awhile, but the flap top, I think no matter what size camera you put in there, leaves wide gaps on the top corners when its shut, so any rain or other liquids can pour right in. It's not that big of an issue for me though. The case is perfect protection for tossing in my pack, which is waterproof, and I don't have to lug another camera bag around. Some reviewers have complained that the velcro will wear out, which I'm sure it eventually will as all velcro does, but it seems pretty heavy duty to me. I think it will take me a long time to wear it out.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.