Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Starting at $39.99 STEM Handmade Mother's Day Gifts Book House Cleaning henriettalacks henriettalacks henriettalacks  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 419 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 462 reviews
on November 12, 2015
It's okay. It fit both my Nikon D3200 with kit lens (18mm-55mm lens) and my Canon Rebel SL1 (100D) with kit lens (18mm-55mm lens), It loses its shape a little bit after constant use (everyday for a month). It really doesn't protect your camera, and I have no issue with that. I give this a 4/5 simply for the fact that it has an inner pocket for a lens cap/SD card or whatever you can fit in there, but I find that whatever you put in there can fall out too easily. It is almost pointless to include that small inner pocket. Good for the price and easy to put your camera in.
VINE VOICEon April 9, 2015
I bought this Casse Logic Day Holster for my Canon EOS Rebel T5. I also bought the Case Logic DCS-101 DSLR Quick Sling. For some reason I thought I could use the two together, but they don't work well together.

The Case Logic Day Holster is well made and from thick neoprene material. The problem I had with it is that it was way too roomy for my camera (with a 50mm Lens). The camera never really felt very snug in the case, which was much larger than it looked in the pictures. I ultimately returned the case.
on May 27, 2013
My only small gripe is that if I'm not careful, it can accidentally turn on the camera because the area where the on/off knob is, is a bit tight...just requires that I slightly angle the camera when putting it into the case.

I bought this in order to carry the camera inside a backpack or a small courier bag and didn't want any extra bulk...it seems well built and sturdy enough to protect my camera from scratches and bumps. The loop that allows you to put this case on a neck strap, and the little interior pocket where you can store the lens cap, are both nice touches. As always, quite happy with Case Logic products!
on August 12, 2013
I already had a case logic camera bag when I purchased this case. The bag was bulky and cumbersome to carry. I have two small children and I use my Nikon D5100 to capture moments with them. The regular camera bag was just impossible to carry along with a diaper bag and everything else two small children require. With this case, I can drop my camera in the diaper bag and not worry. This case probably won't protect your camera from a drop of more than 4 feet, but it will prevent scratches or small damages. Would recommend to someone who intends to carry the camera around their neck or drop into another bag.
on August 31, 2015
This is a must have camera case. It slips over your camera with 18-55mm lens attached. Doesn't keep dust or moisture out but it does prevent scratches and bumps in your travels. I love to place my camera in a tote with other things for my outing and this case allows me to do that safely. I have a Canon Rebel SL1 which is a tiny DSLR and the case fits but has additional room for larger cameras.
on March 19, 2014
I was looking for something a little less "case" and a little more "stretchy sleeve" (which I found). This one isn't neoprene, it's just foam, which doesn't really work for me. Neoprene absorbs impact a little better in my experience (and protects from jabs), and it can stretch to accommodate lenses.

Nothing particularly wrong with this, but I would recommend a neoprene case instead.
on April 10, 2017
I love using this cover whenever I don't want to carry my full bag and don't need extra lenses. It protects my camera and it hooks to my camera strap while I'm using my camera. It's also very easy to attach and remove from the strap.
on May 15, 2015
I was pretty positive my Canon 70D with a 24mm Pancake lens would fit this case based on measurements but to my surprise the 70D & 18-135MM fit PERFECTLY in this bag. "Like a glove".

Very satisfied with purchase. I just needed something to cover my camera when it's in the passenger seat or I put it in my messenger bag. I have a camera backpack that holds everything and then some but sometimes it is just not practical. This definitely fit the bill as far as being a simple protective layer from scratches/bumps etc

Went with the blue because it was the cheapest at the time and it's pretty nice.

The 70D with the 24MM pancake lens has quite a bit of room in the nose of the bag so if you generally use smaller prime lenses I would stuff something in the nose to make it a little more snug. But since I rotate lenses I'm not going to worry about it.
review image review image review image review image
on September 29, 2013
Recently went on a trip to London, and a couple of weeks before leaving I unexpectedly decided it didn't make sense to bring my complete set of camera kit, instead I just wanted to bring my Sony A77 24.3 MP Translucent Mirror Digital SLR With 16-50mm F2.8 lens and one small extra lens (a small 35mm prime which I never used on the trip). Instead of bringing my dedicated camera bag I brought a medium sized day bag (Pacsafe Luggage Venture Safe 25L GII) so I wanted something to protect the camera while it was in the bag. I also wanted something that would protect the camera while it was hanging over my shoulder on its sling.

This case worked well in both situations. The fit is sung for the A77 with the 16-50mm F2.8, but it does fit. Another nice thing about this case v. other similar cases is that both sides are open top to bottom, so it works well with sling style straps as well as normal neck straps that mount to the top of camera bodies. Also found the case's tether (which lets it hang from your camera's strap when the case is off the camera) worked well and didn't get in the way.

My one complaint is that the lens cap pocket inside the case gets caught on the Acra plate I have on the bottom of my camera, but once you know this is a problem it just takes a bit of jockeying to get the camera in.
review image review image
on December 26, 2012
Yep, the camera fit pretty nicely and it stays clipped on like it says it does. The one issue I had was that the little pouch inside doesn't stay closed and I lost my lens cap in the woods somewhere. I have 2 lenses for my canon t3i. The 18-55 and the 50-250 telephoto. The telephoto fits tight, but it fits and that is really nice for when you don't want to carry around a huge bag.