Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 419 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 462 reviews
on May 15, 2015
I was pretty positive my Canon 70D with a 24mm Pancake lens would fit this case based on measurements but to my surprise the 70D & 18-135MM fit PERFECTLY in this bag. "Like a glove".

Very satisfied with purchase. I just needed something to cover my camera when it's in the passenger seat or I put it in my messenger bag. I have a camera backpack that holds everything and then some but sometimes it is just not practical. This definitely fit the bill as far as being a simple protective layer from scratches/bumps etc

Went with the blue because it was the cheapest at the time and it's pretty nice.

The 70D with the 24MM pancake lens has quite a bit of room in the nose of the bag so if you generally use smaller prime lenses I would stuff something in the nose to make it a little more snug. But since I rotate lenses I'm not going to worry about it.
review image review image review image review image
on July 25, 2015
I use this holster with my Canon EOS 600D (Rebel T3i in some regions). It fits the camera and either of the kit lenses 18-55mm, 55-250mm perfectly. There is a small pocket in which I can store the lens cap. But I usually find myself not putting on the cap when I have the camera in its holster. There is no space to store a second lens or anything else. It's a simple holster and that's all. What's great about it is that you won't need to take the camera strap out of the loop or anything to attach the holster to the strap. It comes with a little plastic loop with a slit in it that I can easily slip my Canon strap in and out of, very easily. When walking around, however, the entire holster tilts outward from my body because it cannot resist the camera changing its angle on the strap very well. It's what I would expect from a simple, lightweight holster like this. But it does look a little unsightly given its shape unless I constantly hold it downwards all the time.
VINE VOICEon April 9, 2015
I bought this Casse Logic Day Holster for my Canon EOS Rebel T5. I also bought the Case Logic DCS-101 DSLR Quick Sling. For some reason I thought I could use the two together, but they don't work well together.

The Case Logic Day Holster is well made and from thick neoprene material. The problem I had with it is that it was way too roomy for my camera (with a 50mm Lens). The camera never really felt very snug in the case, which was much larger than it looked in the pictures. I ultimately returned the case.
on November 12, 2015
It's okay. It fit both my Nikon D3200 with kit lens (18mm-55mm lens) and my Canon Rebel SL1 (100D) with kit lens (18mm-55mm lens), It loses its shape a little bit after constant use (everyday for a month). It really doesn't protect your camera, and I have no issue with that. I give this a 4/5 simply for the fact that it has an inner pocket for a lens cap/SD card or whatever you can fit in there, but I find that whatever you put in there can fall out too easily. It is almost pointless to include that small inner pocket. Good for the price and easy to put your camera in.
on December 3, 2014
LOVE IT! This is one of the best purchases I have made for my camera. It's very easy to pack and unpack my camera into this case and I also love that it has a built-in clip to connect the camera strap to this case so I don't worry about dropping my case when I take out my camera. Inside there is a slot for a lens filter and no other storage compartments. I love this case because it is much more practical when I don't need to take my whole camera bag. Many camera bags are too big or bulky and this is perfect for my Canon Rebel or Cannon T3I. This case is slim, light-weight and as I said, very practical when wanting to bring a DSLR camera without a huge camera bag. I have to say that it is not the safest case for drops as I did drop my camera once from about 5 feet and since there isn't much padding to this case, the filter smashed into pieces. I have to say that I was very impressed that nothing else was damaged from this drop though, although I wouldn't use it as a safe place to always store a camera. I use mine when I go to the zoo or park or anywhere I will be for just a short period of time. I have used it in the rain and it doesn't always protect 100% against my camera getting a little rain as there are gaps in the sides for the camera strap, this case does offer some protection against bumps and scrapes while wearing it over my shoulder and walking in crowded areas, etc.
on August 10, 2014
I hesitated in getting this because I knew it is designed really for full size DSLRs. I was afraid that my smaller bridge camera would flop around in it. I took the chance since the price is unbeatable and it most closely resembled the very thing I was looking for. The material is stiffer and more molded than I expected so my camera, a Fujifilm SL 1000, which measures 4.8 x 4.8 x 3.4 inches, wedges firmly and gently toward the middle of the case. In fact it sits sort of suspended in the case. The lens doesn't touch the bottom of the case and the flap doesn't touch the back of the camera. So that's actually a pretty perfect situation as far as I'm concerned. If I'd had the choice of a smaller one I probably would have chosen it, but this one will be just fine for now. I can get my camera out quickly and the case is indeed extremely light so that I don't notice it much at all as it hangs from the camera strap while I'm shooting. It is not waterproof. Well maybe the fabric will repel water at least for awhile, but the flap top, I think no matter what size camera you put in there, leaves wide gaps on the top corners when its shut, so any rain or other liquids can pour right in. It's not that big of an issue for me though. The case is perfect protection for tossing in my pack, which is waterproof, and I don't have to lug another camera bag around. Some reviewers have complained that the velcro will wear out, which I'm sure it eventually will as all velcro does, but it seems pretty heavy duty to me. I think it will take me a long time to wear it out.
on July 25, 2014
I want to give this case 5 stars but can't.

The strap that is used to hook the case to something is permanently attached to only one side. For how "I" want to use the case, it's on the wrong side. I'm going to end up having to cut the strap off and re-sewing it to the other side of the case for it to completely work for me.

I currently use this in conjunction with the CowboyStudio Quick Neck Shoulder Strap. I attach the case to my belt loop and the shoulder strap is long enough so that the camera can rest in the case while I walk around. When I want to take a picture, I pull the camera out and shoot.

My reason for getting the case is so that while I'm on vacation with my wife and kids, I don't have to worry about the camera bouncing around on my hip as much. I'm also not advertising what kit I'm shooting with to help keep thieves from wanting it quite so much. It helps that the shoulder strap I have has the metal wire that runs through it. These two items together has helped put my mind at ease while traveling.

My two walk around setups that this case is used for are the following:

1) canon 60d w/ 50mm prime
2) canon 60d w/ 28-135

Obviously the 50mm fits easy and has room in the bottom to stick the kit 18-55 if I think I need that for some reason.

The 28-135 is a bit of a stretch, but it's slowly stretching out and making it easier to get the camera/lens in and out.

There is no way of carrying the camera/lens with an add-on flash with this case. And any lens bigger than the 28-135 probably won't fit either.
on August 12, 2013
I already had a case logic camera bag when I purchased this case. The bag was bulky and cumbersome to carry. I have two small children and I use my Nikon D5100 to capture moments with them. The regular camera bag was just impossible to carry along with a diaper bag and everything else two small children require. With this case, I can drop my camera in the diaper bag and not worry. This case probably won't protect your camera from a drop of more than 4 feet, but it will prevent scratches or small damages. Would recommend to someone who intends to carry the camera around their neck or drop into another bag.
on May 27, 2013
My only small gripe is that if I'm not careful, it can accidentally turn on the camera because the area where the on/off knob is, is a bit tight...just requires that I slightly angle the camera when putting it into the case.

I bought this in order to carry the camera inside a backpack or a small courier bag and didn't want any extra bulk...it seems well built and sturdy enough to protect my camera from scratches and bumps. The loop that allows you to put this case on a neck strap, and the little interior pocket where you can store the lens cap, are both nice touches. As always, quite happy with Case Logic products!
on August 31, 2015
This is a must have camera case. It slips over your camera with 18-55mm lens attached. Doesn't keep dust or moisture out but it does prevent scratches and bumps in your travels. I love to place my camera in a tote with other things for my outing and this case allows me to do that safely. I have a Canon Rebel SL1 which is a tiny DSLR and the case fits but has additional room for larger cameras.