Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Case Logic SLRC-206 SLR Camera and 15.4-Inch Lapto..." and save 55% off the $119.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Case Logic SLRC-206 SLR Camera and 15.4-Inch Laptop Backpack (Black)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Backpack fits SLR camera body with attached lens, a DJI Mavic Pro (or drones up to 320mm x 270mm x 140mm) and a variety of accessories
- Patent pending hammock system suspends your SLR above the bottom of case, providing superior impact protection
- Water-proof EVA base withstands the elements and allows the case to stand up on its own
- Memory foam on interior of backpack lid helps protect your delicate LCD screen
- Computer compartment compatible with 16" laptops and the 17" MacBook Pro; Fits devices 10.4 x 4.7 x 15.4 inches
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
|Item Dimensions||9.7 x 13.6 x 18.1 inches|
|Item Display Weight||1,290 grams|
|Item Weight||4.1 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||4.32 pounds|
Compare to similar items
This item Case Logic SLRC-206 SLR Camera and 15.4-Inch Laptop Backpack (Black)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||W&F GEAR COLLECTION||Amazon.com||BlueMall|
A tough and ready photo back designed to keep pace with your approach to photography with rugged styling, professional grade interior and organization for a DSLR camera, drone and accessories.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I give it only four stars because the lens hood of the lens attached to the camera keeps getting stuck in the SLR-Suspension System when I pull the camera out. You have to pull it slow and nicely in order to keep the hood attached.
Another reason for the four stars is that I didn't find the straps to be as comfortable as my other backpacks. These are just Ok.
These are just a couple of minor problems for an excellent backpack that, again, I highly recommend.
What I like about the bag...
+ It's not cheaply made. I could easily take it on a trip through Europe or give it to my daughter to pack around at school, without worry that it would fall apart and not protect the expensive stuff inside.
+ It's feature-rich. I have rarely seen so many thoughtful design elements in one pack. The straps for carrying a tripod on the side of the bag, the rigid base, the carrying handle and the hammock-style suspension for a DSLR are some of my favorites.
+ It can easily be worn by a man or a woman. While it is thick, it's not overly tall thus those with short torsos (I'm 5'6") can comfortably wear it.
+ The use of memory foam adds to protection of camera equipment and PCs.
+ Super easy access to a DSLR from the top of the bag. The suspension system is unique, and it works well.
+ The rigid base is water resistant, and you can easily set down the bag on its base and have it remain upright - even fully loaded.
+ The inside of the camera storage compartment is easily customizable with well padded inserts.
+ The shoulder straps and back padding to the backpack are very good. A lumbar pad was an extra-nice touch! All are covered in mesh to allow for the material to breathe, making it relatively comfortable to wear.
+ Pockets on the side and front of the pack are generous and easy to access for memory card storage or similar.
+ Two Velcro tabs on either side of the main zippered compartment on the front of the bag provide extra peace of mind that if the zipper were to open slightly, the equipment inside would not fall out.
+ Laptop compartment accommodates up to a 15.6" PC or up to a 17" Macbook Pro. The compartment is extremely well padded on both sides and reinforced on the bottom, providing one of the most well protected laptop compartments I've ever seen on ANY laptop carrying case!
Improvements that Case Logic might want to consider incorporating into the design of future bags like this one ...
- It would be great to have a rain flap to cover the bag in a downpour. The bottom is water resistant, but I find no mention regarding the water protection for the rest of the bag. I'm sure I could spray it with a waterproofing spray or just carry a plastic bag with me to throw over it in a pinch. I believe that the exceptional padding would most likely prevent a minor shower from penetrating the bag.
- The carrying handle at the top of the bag is almost like an after thought in terms of build quality by comparison to the rest of the bag. It gets the job done, and there is some added thickness in the grip area of the handle (extra padding) but it would have been nice to have a handle made of the same material as the bottom of the bag.
- A waist strap would have been a nice to have when trekking with a fully loaded pack.
- Some reflective strips built into the pack would be a great addition for commuters.
- The hammock (suspension) of the DSLR is great, but some will find the fit too tight - making it a struggle to get the camera out.
Overall, I'm extremely pleased with this purchase and despite the improvements I've mentioned, I'm not going to remove a star - it's that good. I did get it at fifty-five dollars, which I think is a very good price for this bag. It will fit my Nikon D3300, three lenses, an external flash, tripod, 15.6" laptop, a point-n-shoot camera and camcorder with ease - and protects them all. I highly recommend it to all!
- pockets in right places; easily accessible camera pocket, laptop pocket
- balanced bottom
- kind of attractive; in comparison to other backpacks, this one doesn't look like a large lump of crap that goes on ones back
- space for a couple extra lenses, cameras or whatever
- the adjustable spaces are actually adjustable because the removable foamy dividers are properly formed
- the tripod holders are on the side, making the bottom flat and well balanced
they didn't think it through
- the top handle is on the far back end so if the laptop slot is open things get a bit complicated
- this thing weighs an absolute ton when full - and I use a compact DSLR, a very lightweight laptop
Honestly, so far this is the best pack I have had for a computer and all my relevant camera equipment. My complaint would be the price.
Most recent customer reviews
Caveat: If you are not in the habit of checking luggage, this isn't as functional.Read more