Case Logic SLRC-206 SLR Camera and 15.4-Inch Laptop Backpack (Black)
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Backpack fits SLR camera body with attached lens, a DJI Mavic Pro (or drones up to 320mm x 270mm x 140mm) and a variety of accessories
- Patent pending hammock system suspends your SLR above the bottom of case, providing superior impact protection
- Water-proof EVA base withstands the elements and allows the case to stand up on its own
- Memory foam on interior of backpack lid helps protect your delicate LCD screen
- Computer compartment compatible with 16" laptops and the 17" MacBook Pro; Fits devices 10.4 x 4.7 x 15.4 inches
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
AmazonBasics DSLR and Laptop Backpack - Orange interior
Digital SLR Camera Backpack with Padded Custom Dividers , Tripod Holder , Laptop Compartment , Rain Cover and Accessory Storage by USA Gear for DSLR Cameras for Nikon , Canon , Sony , Pentax and More
Case Logic Kilowatt KSB-102 Large Sling Backpack for Pro DSLR and Laptop
Case Logic DCB-309 SLR Camera Backpack -Black
Case Logic CPL-108BK Backpack for DSLR Camera and iPad, Black
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||SalesGig||Amazon.com||2nd Street Electronics||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Color||Black||Black (Orange interior)||Black||Black||Black||Black|
Dedicated laptop storage for 16" PC or 17" MacBook and separate partment for camera and lensNeoprene Suspension Hammock keeps camera elevated for protection and quick accessWaterproof EVA base for impact and moisture protectionRemovable shelves and flexible walls create a fully customizable interiorTripod lashing straps4 accessory pockets for memory cards and other small itemsMemory foam on interior of backpack lid helps protect LCD screenIndustrial strength hook and loop straps on side of backpack hold a tripodInnovative strap management system eliminates messy hanging strapsBlackSize: 8" W x 17" H x 12 1/2" DFits devices: 4 3/4" W x 15 7/16" H x 10 7/16" D
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
One complaint is that the pockets are shallow, and the bag isn't designed to 'bulge' at all. This makes it difficult to stash bulky accessories outside of the main compartment. Also, the 'hammock' has a hole that is tight for larger-diameter lenses. I'm able to fit my 77mm-diameter lens and it's hood through the hole, but it takes some effort. 58mm lenses are much easier to use with the 'hammock'. Lastly, the main compartment zippers come up a little shy, making it difficult to access the last inch or two. Just know that items near the base will be less accessible.
Here's what I got packed in mine (photo included):
1x Canon EOS 6D with 28-105mm lens (and hood) (77mm dia)
1x 70-300mm telephoto lens (58mm dia)
2x full-size flash units
58mm and 77mm filters, each in hard-shell cases
77mm macro lenses (4x) in a single soft-shell case
58mm macro/wide-angle lens in pouch
I also left space for two additional lenses.
5x Rx/Tx units
I give it only four stars because the lens hood of the lens attached to the camera keeps getting stuck in the SLR-Suspension System when I pull the camera out. You have to pull it slow and nicely in order to keep the hood attached.
Another reason for the four stars is that I didn't find the straps to be as comfortable as my other backpacks. These are just Ok.
These are just a couple of minor problems for an excellent backpack that, again, I highly recommend.
- pockets in right places; easily accessible camera pocket, laptop pocket
- balanced bottom
- kind of attractive; in comparison to other backpacks, this one doesn't look like a large lump of crap that goes on ones back
- space for a couple extra lenses, cameras or whatever
- the adjustable spaces are actually adjustable because the removable foamy dividers are properly formed
- the tripod holders are on the side, making the bottom flat and well balanced
they didn't think it through
- the top handle is on the far back end so if the laptop slot is open things get a bit complicated
- this thing weighs an absolute ton when full - and I use a compact DSLR, a very lightweight laptop
Honestly, so far this is the best pack I have had for a computer and all my relevant camera equipment. My complaint would be the price.
Have to replace this. Aside from being super heavy and quite rigid with a camera, lenses, 14" laptop and a few accessories, it's not capable of fitting on most of the planes I have been on in the last year (6 airlines, 5 countries).
Most recent customer reviews
I will buy this brand again.