Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 2,790 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 2,973 reviews
on December 22, 2009
I recently purchased a Canon S90 to complement my 5DmkII on a safari in Tanzania. Throughout the trip I had the S90 on my belt for quick and easy access; the case isn't bulky and seemed to protect the camera well enough from the occasional knock as the land cruiser hit big bumps.

On my last day in Tanzania I was walking through the streets of Arusha when suddenly I felt a hard tug that almost spun me around. I turned to see a man starting to flee. I started off in pursuit--concerned more about the memory card than the camera itself--but after a few steps realized the camera was still at my side, only a slight rip in the strap indicating anything had happened.

Recommended as a sturdy carrying case with a reasonable amount of padding for impact protection (you won't want to drop it from very high or expose it to strong blows).
1414 comments| 347 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 11, 2016
I bought this to use with my Canon G9x and it fits perfectly. I originally purchased the MegaGear "Ultralight" Neoprene Camera Case ($19.99, also from Amazon) but it got lost in the mail. I was going on vacation and didn't want to risk being without a case so I ordered this as a back up as well as a second MegaGear. They both arrived the day before my trip and I'm honestly glad the first one didn't make it. The Case Logic case was $15 cheaper and had the added bonus of an outside pocket to store my extra battery. I carried this all over Europe for nearly a month with no problems. I always carried the case in my bag, and let the wrist strap from my camera stick out the zipper if I was holding it, so I cannot attest to the strength of the clip which I saw some other reviewers had issues with.
on August 13, 2015
Great, simple, easy to use camera case. It's pocket-sized, and is padded just enough to offer a moderate amount of protection while not being extremely bulky. Can fit into a pair of jeans pockets, though with the camera it's a tiny bit thick.

I got this for my Canon S120 which has a flipbac stick-on G4 camera grip installed, and the case fits like a glove. The camera itself is a tiny bit above the recommended dimensions, but it zips snugly over the camera. Like it was made for it. The photos attached show the camera case with the Canon S120 inside (with grip), and the empty case. It's a bit fat to keep in your pocket all the time, but will offer great protection inside a backpack or purse knocking around with other things.

Also has a handy belt loop if you're into fanny packs.

The exterior pocket is perfect to hold two spare batteries (maybe three) and a couple SD cards. Plenty of room.

My Canon Powershot A590 does NOT fit. It likely won't fit a camera that includes a grip feature that sticks out.
review image review image review image review image review image
on July 16, 2012
I absolutely love this case and I am very disappointed that it does not "measure up." Pun intended. ;) The dimensions of the case are promoted as 4.8" long and even in someone's wildest imagination this case isn't close to being 4.8" long. If it were it would probably fit my camera, which it does not. I bought it for the new Canon PowerShot D20 (Canon's newest camera for underwater shots). The measurements for this case are advertised as 3.2 x 1.2 x 4.8 inches and the camera is advertised as 2.8 x 1.1 x 4.4 inches. I measured the camera before ordering this case.

In the interests of anyone considering purchasing this case, I have measured the case seam to seam on the outside (with padding the room on the inside makes it a bit smaller I would assume). Now I am just using a trusty wooden ruler, but this is how it measures: 2.75 x .75 x 4.25 inches (that last measurement is a bit generous). I don't know if Case Logic has a quality control issue and the case is supposed to measure as stated, but the case we received, as I said, definitely does not "measure up"!

Other than that it appears to be a well-made case. Maybe I can use it as a change purse... just kidding... I will be returning it. I will probably order this case: Case Logic UNZB-2 Compact Camera Case (Black) from Amazon. It is supposed to be a bit bigger than this one and since this one almost fits my camera the UNZB-2 should fit. Hope that helps anyone shopping for a case for the Canon PowerShot D20.
on February 8, 2012
I had previously ordered the rooCASE EVA Hard Shell (Black) Carrying Case with Memory Foam for Canon PowerShot S95 Compact Digital Camera which was a colossal mistake---like carrying the camera inside a brick (see my review of that one)...it pretty much doubled the thickness of the camera! I guess the difference is that the RooCase is good if you want to protect against hard impacts while carrying within a larger bag, whereas this CaseLogic case is good for protecting against scratches especially to the LCD screen on the back of the camera while carrying in a jacket or pants pocket.

The CL case was perfectly snug, and I liked the extra exterior zippered pocket. It's functional and attractive, and sold at a reasonable price. This is now my third CL purchase, and I haven't been disappointed yet with their products!
on May 12, 2012
This case is a perfect size for my Lumix ZS-7 and ZS-20. Most days I'm carrying a Lumix around in my pants pocket so I wanted a snug fitting case that wasn't too bulky and the TBC-302 is great for that. Each camera slid right in without a problem and there was no difficulty in zipping the case shut. With a camera in the case the outside pocket still held 2 batteries and a memory card case without a problem (other than making the case a little bulky for carrying in a pocket).

This case offers protection from scratches and a little moisture. If you want a case that is shockproof and waterproof then keep on shopping. It seems to be well made and something that will last. It comes with a clip to hang the bag from a belt loop and you can also run your belt through a strap on the back of the case. I tried attaching the case to my belt and didn't have any problems with getting my camera in or out.

REGARDING REVIEWS SAYING LUMIX WON'T FIT: If you search on Lumix in these reviews you will find some reviews saying the bag is too small. I looked at the negatives and found that the only two from 2012 were in January. I suspect that Case Logic had a quality control problem in the past. No complaints in the last 4 months makes me think they have addressed that issue or have slightly increased the case size. Obviously, that's just a guess on my part.
on June 6, 2011
I needed a case for a Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS6 and this is the one people seemed to like the best. It is a soft case with thin padding sandwiched between a rugged outer covering and a lighter weight nylon liner, sufficient for protection from most accidental drops without adding a lot of bulk. Over the years, I've grown to prefer carrying my small point and shoot cameras on my belt so being able to do that is a critical factor for me in any case design. This one has a well made belt loop, wide enough for most belts, and both rugged and tight enough to securely hold the case in place on your belt. In a recent trip to the Med, I carried the camera this way for the better part of 3 weeks without any damage to the case or camera. A carabiner clip (and attachment loop) is also supplied, which while not a very wise way to carry a camera on something like a belt loop, is probably effective with something like a purse or backpack.

While the case is effective, I do have a couple of complaints, which is why I'm rating the case 4 stars instead of 5. First the fit is a bit too tight for my DMC-ZS6, since in zipping it up the the zipper may sometimes trigger the off/on switch (a minor issue as it turns out, since the camera has a sleep mode that cuts in after a set number of seconds on non-use). Since the DMC-ZS6 is a tad larger than most cameras in its class (it has a larger lens), this would not be an issue with most small point and shoot cameras. Second, the zipper pulls, while commendably cloth wrapped to reduce the risk of their scratching your camera, have a tendency to fray, although it does not appear the fraying will lead to actually loss of the wrapping.

Over all I am pleased with the case and will continue to use it when traveling with my camera.
on October 25, 2016
This is a perfect fit for my EnergyFlux Enduro 7800mAh - Rechargeable double-sided hand warmer. I bought it to carry my hand warmer, and since it is such a nice case I bought a second one for my older hand warmer which I was keeping in a cloth bag. The finish is good and materials are good quality. It has a handy carabiner so you can attach it to a purse or belt loop. It is lightly padded for protection from bumps and drops.
Nice sturdy little camera case. I have a Casio compact camera in it and it's a tight fit, but I was expecting it to be. The snugness makes it like a second skin on the camera. I like that better than my camera moving around inside. The side pocket is big enough for a spare batter and a memory card, but that's about it.
on August 12, 2013
I've had this case for almost 4 years now, so this review has been long overdue. This was recommended by other camera owners for housing my recently purchased Canon S90. This fits my camera quite nicely, snug but leaves a little wiggle room inside the main compartment which is lightly padded. There is also a small zippered pocket on the outside with enough room for which I keep an extra battery, small microfiber cloth, and an extra SD card (Bonus: the pocket zipper pull tucks away).

I found occasional use for the included carabiner, namely to fasten to my pants' belt loop if I needed to use both hands. I've since placed the carabiner on the case's belt loop and fastened the camera's strap to the small tab for the carabiner so the case and camera doesn't separate. The overall size of the case and camera is slightly big for my pants pockets (except for cargo shorts/pants) so it goes in the pack or the belt for quick access.

This case would probably fit well for a number of larger Canon P&S cameras like the Canon S95, S100, S110, and SX260. But I imagine this would also fit the slightly larger Sony RX100 (my next camera). In short, it's a simple and reliable soft case, and it's been with me through all my travels. I would not hesitate to get one again for my next camera purchase.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.