Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win PCB for Musical Instruments $24.99 for a limited time only Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo Plus  Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Just Dance 2018 Shop Now HTL17_gno

on April 6, 2010
I originally wanted a hard case, but was having a difficult time finding one I liked, and that would fit my camera. I finally decided on this case since it has a stiff side to protect the LCD screen. It fits my Panasonic Lumix DMC-FP8 very well, although it is very snug. No extra room for even the wrist strap on the camera. I do wish that it had an extra slot or something for additional memory cards, etc. Overall, quite pleased with the purchase, and the value for the cost.

also, the case is not nearly as bright a pink as the picture shows. It is a bright pink, but it is not neon.
on February 11, 2012
Well, technically it fits but u really have to stretch it. It is a pretty pink color case. Seems to be well constructed. Just very small. It won't even fit my iphone 4.
on May 3, 2017
excellent !
on January 22, 2012
Bought this for my Canon Elph 300 camera. It fit well and is not bulky.

A few cons though.
1. The pink is more vivid than I expected it to be though and gets dirty easily. Should have bought the black or the red instead.
2. The black tag where the metal ring connecting the camera case to the strap is attached looks a bit flimsy to me. I hope it holds up.
on July 29, 2015
Great little case, very small - but that was actually what we were looking for. My 9 year old has carried this for over a year now and it still looks pretty good and works just fine. No issues to report.
on September 3, 2013
This case is perfect for carrying in your purse (or diaper bag in my case). It doesn't add bulk to the camera and the smooth fabric makes it go in and out of pockets easily. It's just squishy enough to feel like it offers a little impact protection, too.
on February 4, 2013
This is exactly what it is, a camera case that fits my camera very well. I deducted one star for the ugly black/yellow company logo displayed on the tag holding the strap. Apart from that, it's totally worth its value for money. No discoloration or wear-tear in the first month of use.
on March 11, 2013
The case is well made. The color looks good. The stiff front panel can protect the camera better. Well the only thing that is too bad is... it's too small for my camera! So I gave it to my friend. Luckily she loves this case, and it fits her camera perfectly.
on April 7, 2013
I orderedk this for the Panasonic Lumix SZ7. It fits but is a little too snug to place the charger in with it. If forced, you can, but you will barely be able to zip it closed. It is very cute and compact though. Made for a very slim and compact camera.
on November 15, 2015
Works awesome for my digital elph. Plus it's cute and pink!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.