Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Def Leppard All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade 2018 Planners Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

on January 9, 2013
I like this case because it has a nice tight fit and extra padding where the screen is on the camera. I would recommend this case to anyone. I also like the red, it matches my red Nikon Coolpix camera.
on February 7, 2011
Perfect fit for my Cannon Powershot SD1400 IS. One side is harder (like a cardboard insert) to protect the LCD monitor. It's slightly padded, and still small and fitted so it can fit in my pant pockets. The clip with wrist band doesn't seem super strong, but I have yet to use it.
on September 21, 2014
great case. I use it all the time. it is holding up well as was the last one that I lost
on November 17, 2012
Cute case that fits the camera well and provides good padding for a small case.I like the small size - it is easy to fit into packs and purses.
on April 23, 2015
Great case! Very compact, nice material.
on June 12, 2012
I did a lot of searching before buying this case. I'm VERY happy with it. I'm using a Canon ELPH 100 with the case, and it couldn't be a better fit. Durable and easy to open/close. I would recommend to anyone.
on December 12, 2014
Did not fit the camera it said it would fit. Utterly worthless.
on February 11, 2015
Too small for my digital camera. I had to return it.
on November 15, 2013
Very good little case for the money. My camera fits a big tights but the case is soft enough it's ok and the zipper is very sturdy.
on September 13, 2011
The case perfectly fit my CANON digital IXUS200IS. The Royal Blue color matches my metallic blue camera. Though I didn't like the strap too much, it looks not sturdy enough to handle the weight of the camera. Still I think it's a good buy.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question