Hill Climb Racing 2 Vehicles Review Enlightenment Now Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18_gno

on January 28, 2018
Perfect soft case to carry my Canon Digital Elph Camera. This is THE SMALLEST case I have found to carry my camera...period. Easily slips into a shirt pocket or chest pocket on a jacket. Note: The camera fits just fine, but there is no extra room in this case to carry additional items. Just what I was looking for...and highly recommended.
on March 12, 2017
Well made case but very small. I measured and thought I could get my little point and shoot in it but it was slightly too big. I had to return the case. I'm not sure why it's made so small. I have a normal size point and shoot camera. Great customer service to get it returned.
on September 7, 2012
I purchased this not for a camera but a mobile wifi hotspot device? I looked long and hard to find a product that would protect small Wi-Fi device, fit it well(without leaving extra slack around edges when the device was in the case! I must've purchased at least 3 to 5 different cases(they didn't fit it nicely or that I felt didn't give it a very good level of protection)before coming across this case!
It fits the mifi mobile wifi hot spot devie perfectly!
The case also has one side of has a little piece of thicker plastic( or somthing of the sorts) that is sewin into the neoprene so the it helps protect whatever is in side from drops,bending, getting smashed, etc.
What you are putting a camera, a MiFi(device such as I use it for),or something else about the same size this case is perfect!
It's the perfect marriage between softness, protection, size, and design!
There was a older model of the exact same model which I tried first! ENDED UP RETUNING IT!
Yes, it was a few dollars cheaper but the construction of the new and improved model(The model which this review is about) is worth the 150-200 pennys extra! The older model didn't have the added protectiveness
on March 6, 2015
I went into this fairly inexpensive purchase knowing that this case wouldn't provide the BEST padding ever, but it's a bit thicker than I thought it would be and protects my camera (a Canon PowerShot ELPH, also blue) really well. It fits snugly and has prevented scratches and even helped the camera survive a few minor falls. I've had the case for over two years now, and my camera doesn't have a single scratch on it - even after extensive use while traveling. This was a great choice for the money, and I'd definitely go with Case Logic again.
on June 30, 2016
It was too small for the camera but I still like it and will use it for other things. Love the color and well made.
on November 1, 2012
It is an okay case. I got this for a cannon and thought i would have some extra room in the case and the camera barely fit in the case. The case has a some what hard on one side to protect the screen as long as you put the camera in the correct way. If you put the hand string on your camer it makes the camera even tighter. This is a small case so make sure you have a very small camera to get it to fit.
on August 5, 2017
Bought it for my back up phone charging battery. Perfect!
on November 1, 2017
good product
on December 3, 2017
Just what the doctor ordered
on September 25, 2017
none
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.