Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services Paterson Paterson Paterson  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Final Fantasy XIV Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 373 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 395 reviews
on April 9, 2016
We just bought a new Canon Powershot ELP 170 camera, and this case is just perfect to store it in. It is very lightweight and offers very good protection for the camera. It does not have a lot of room in it, but that is what we wanted. We wanted something small enough to hold just the camera and a couple of extra SD cards. This is perfect.
on March 6, 2014
My wife got a new camera for Christmas and wanted a case to keep it protected in her purse. We didn't want something bulky or with extra storage (since it's in her purse already) just something to keep it from getting scratched up or banged around against things in there. This case is perfect and actually has really good padding considering how compact it is. It is made of a thick neoprene type material. The zipper zips around plenty far to get a good grip on the camera to pull it out. The Canon 330hs fit very snug at first but it actually kind of stretches it a little and the camera goes in nice and smooth now. There are no pockets on the inside for extra battery, cards, etc. but we didn't want that anyway. We have a larger case that we used for our old camera that we can use for times we may need that. I would recommend this case for the 330hs.
on April 19, 2013
This is my second case logic case in this style. My first one was black and was misplaced. My second one is purple. It is a very deep purple, like Plum. Very easy to get the camera in and out. I like that one side is somewhat hard to offer screen protection. It's a very slim case so doesn't add a lot of bulk. It will fit in my jeans pocket with the case. I mostly carry it without the long neck strap, but there are times when I use it because it comes in handy.

I had bought the exact same case at Best Buy for $20. I checked Amazon when I got home and picked it up for $11 ish ($6 for product and about $5 for shipping, not prime eligible). What a bargain! Took the Best Buy one back. I waited till the Amazon one came in before returning and the cases and packaging were exactly the same. Good deal.
on March 12, 2017
Well made case but very small. I measured and thought I could get my little point and shoot in it but it was slightly too big. I had to return the case. I'm not sure why it's made so small. I have a normal size point and shoot camera. Great customer service to get it returned.
on August 30, 2013
Ok, probably more like 4.5 stars as I had to make a minor modification to the case to remove the loop, but I will round the rating up as this case was perfect for what I needed it for and it is very well made!

I was looking for a slip or sleeve like case to hold my iPod Classic. Well, there just aren't many options for this aging device anymore! What few cases available were some snap on type cases that would add bulk to my iPod. I wanted to keep the iPod "naked" and just slip it in to a case when not in use or during transport to prevent the oh-so scratch prone back from getting scratched. This case worked perfectly - it just fits an iPod Classic with no room to spare - so that should give you an idea of size. But because it is such as perfect fit it also remains quite slim and portable too. And the neoprene material and hard screen insert side gives me confidence it will keep my iPod protected very well. The only negative - but fixable - was the metal loop and strap. I didn't need this feature and didn't want a metal loop hanging around to get caught on something. But I was able to easily cut it off and go without.

Very nice case overall and perfect for an iPod Classic!
on March 6, 2015
I went into this fairly inexpensive purchase knowing that this case wouldn't provide the BEST padding ever, but it's a bit thicker than I thought it would be and protects my camera (a Canon PowerShot ELPH, also blue) really well. It fits snugly and has prevented scratches and even helped the camera survive a few minor falls. I've had the case for over two years now, and my camera doesn't have a single scratch on it - even after extensive use while traveling. This was a great choice for the money, and I'd definitely go with Case Logic again.
on February 11, 2014
The camera I bought this for didn't quite fit but I got lucky and traded out with a camera case I already had so both cameras ended up with cases.
The item is well-made and has nice padding inside but I recommend checking the dimensions of both the case and your camera prior to purchase. The camera I have that fits nicely is the Canon PowerShot SD780 IS Digital ELPH. I suggest looking it up to see the dimensions. Any camera larger than this may not fit.
I do like the 'spongy' feel of the case, which feels similar to neopreen (wetsuit material). The color - well my girls 6 and 8 yo really like it, and it comes with a nice carry strap that can be easily attached/removed.
For the price it is a good value.
on September 7, 2012
I purchased this not for a camera but a mobile wifi hotspot device? I looked long and hard to find a product that would protect small Wi-Fi device, fit it well(without leaving extra slack around edges when the device was in the case! I must've purchased at least 3 to 5 different cases(they didn't fit it nicely or that I felt didn't give it a very good level of protection)before coming across this case!
It fits the mifi mobile wifi hot spot devie perfectly!
The case also has one side of has a little piece of thicker plastic( or somthing of the sorts) that is sewin into the neoprene so the it helps protect whatever is in side from drops,bending, getting smashed, etc.
What you are putting a camera, a MiFi(device such as I use it for),or something else about the same size this case is perfect!
It's the perfect marriage between softness, protection, size, and design!
There was a older model of the exact same model which I tried first! ENDED UP RETUNING IT!
Yes, it was a few dollars cheaper but the construction of the new and improved model(The model which this review is about) is worth the 150-200 pennys extra! The older model didn't have the added protectiveness
Enthusiast: Photographyon April 12, 2014
This case is a great one if you have a pocket size camera. One side is reinforced to protect your compact camera screens from eventual shocks. A useful strap is included and it seems there are many colors available but I picked the blue to match with my new blue camera, which does not but after all I do not care.
on March 12, 2017
Product as described. Small. Happy customer.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.