Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services Moonlight Moonlight Moonlight  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO National Bike Month on Amazon toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 131 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 152 reviews
on September 13, 2012
I've been using one of these to carry around a Sony TX5 and TX20 camera while hiking, climbing, and backpacking. I tossed the cheap plastic clip it came with and stuck an S carabiner through the sewn loop and that's how I've been attaching it to my belt loops, packs, and climbing harness. It offers just enough protection while allowing quick access to the camera as long as I leave the drawstring loose.

I really liked the orange color but it does get rather dirty looking. Other than that it's put up with a surprising amount of abuse considering how cheap it is.
review image
on February 9, 2014
We bought our daughter a new (orange) camera and got this case to go with it. Previously, she had a hard case (for her old camera) that she hardly used because it was such a struggle to get the camera in and zipped up. But, with this new case, it's a snap to slip the camera in and draw the draw-string tight. She took her camera to Sea World a few days ago and with her camera case secured to her belt loop, she had no problem putting her camera away when needed and getting it back out quickly. It may not be a hard case, but it's cushioned well enough to offer good protection to her camera.
on May 24, 2014
This is a perfect fit for my Canon S95, which is a few years old, but still one of the most useful cameras I've ever owned in my 45+ years of photo shooting. The case is well made, well padded, and offers good protection and secure closure. The little circular carabiner is OK and strong enough, but only needed if you plan to hang it on your belt loop or some other attachment point. I don't do that so the carabiner goes in the odds & ends collection.
on March 1, 2013
I bought this to store my iPod Touches. The bag is wide enough, but not tall enough for the 5th generation Touch. The iPod 5th generation top will just skim the very top of the bag - and not let you close it. My older, shorter iPod Touch (1st generation) top fits in the middle of the gray drawstring section. I can snug it closed, but the top is not in the protected padded section.

The bag quality is fine: stitching, seams, cords. The padding is uneven (thinner in spots) near the top. There is no rigidity to the bag from the padding or an insert. (You can very easily fold the bag in half) The clip does not inspire confidence.

It's a terrific value for the price. I'd not store expensive thin electronics in it, I doubt the bag would offer much protection, other from scratches, in a drop. As others have said, I will use the bag within a backpack or purse - not hanging off a belt or pack.
on August 17, 2013
Back for a 2nd one! I bought this a a vertical pouch to carry my iPhone & earbuds. Maybe my debit card etc for work & shopping. It has a clip to attach to jeans. Then I though add a lanyard & it can go around your neck. So may options I use it both ways. Co worker saw it now I had to order another for them. It has quilted padding so its very protective of whatever you carry it in. Not a lot of color choices but I love this pouch a lot & you will to!
on June 2, 2013
Nice pouch for a smartphone or other similar-sized device! The padding is fairly thick with a drawstring enclosure to keep everything nice and secure. It's basically a snug, sleeping bag to keep your device safe and great for travel!
on April 2, 2009
This is a great little case. I am using it mainly for my Flip Video but I sometimes use it for my Canon camera also. I have dropped my Flip Video on concrete and this little case protected it. No damage done. I like the color and material. I spilled a drink on the edge of it and just rinsed it out and it is like new. It is easy to find in your purse too. I would recommend this for children who may be rough on their Flip Video and cameras. It is a great little investment that will protect your more expensive investments.
I love this case. It works great for the flip MinoHD. It's a little bit larger than the Flip, and the material is made of a lightweight soft nylon that makes it really easy to put in and take out the Flip. Great for capturing those spur of the moment shots. The drawstring is good quality and closes the pouch securely. The weak link in this product would have to be the round clip which is quite flimsy. the pivoting joint which moves the C section of the ring flexes left and right to easily which causes the clip not to close correctly. You have to manually line up the ends and close it precisely with both hands to make it work. I have replaced mine with a quality carabiner clip and that solved the problem. I wanted a clip that was more easy to put on a belt loop or belt than the round one. The case is very lightweight and stain resistant. The fabric is washable. The price is right. I am looking for other applications for this size case. It holds my iPhone really well too. Perhaps it would also be great for a compact digital camera. It has lots of cushion and won't scratch delicate screens. It's a little to small for my Garmin Nuvi however, so I will have to find something else for it! This is a great little drawstring case.
I am always impressed by the quality and design of Case Logic's bags, and have several of them - for my Mino and my Canon Vixia HF10 and for my portable hard drive... This is a great little bag for the Flip Ultra and Flip Mino camcorders.

Don't stick with the little flimsy bags they send with the camcorder!

What you want with the Flip is something you can throw in your pocket or purse and pull out on the fly - but for that you really need some extra padding to protect your investment.

I like this a lot better than the soft pouch that Flip (Pure Digital) will try and sell you. I bought their bag for my Ultra and it was sticky (the glue was still on there!) and it's tight fitting, a kind of pain to put on. This one's got a nice padding and is smooth and it's easy to drop your Flip in and take it out. I like the little belt buckle ring that allows you to wear it on your pants - even though my wife gets embarrassed and says it reminds her of a fanny pack when I wear it on my belt loop. Still it's not so bulky that you can't drop the whole thing in a pocket, which I do when my wife's around. A nice little bag, highly recommmended.
on August 26, 2008
This item was promoted and included as "free" with the Flip Mino camcorder. While the Mino comes with a thin fabric case, this Case Logic bag provides much more protection. It is well padded and fits perfectly. When you want the convenience of the pocket-sized camera, just take it out of this case and you are good to go. I use this to just store the camera when not in use or if I toss the camera in a laptop case along with a bunch of items that could possibly damage the camera. It is well worth the price even had I paid for it rather than get it free. Just a little extra protection for your Flip. Note that the Flip Mino will fit in this Case Logic "pocket" while the camera is still in the factory fabric case as well. So, you can take it out of the padded case and put it in your pocket, still protected from scratches by the fabric case.

As another review pointed out, the bright colour makes it easy to find if it is in a drawer or case with a bunch of other items.

RHB