Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Noah Gundersen GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 263 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 280 reviews
on June 1, 2013
This DVD player case is great for protecting your precious electronic investment. The main inner casing holds a 7 to 10 inch DVD player in place with a Velcro strap, and has another compartment in back - a separate sleeve for a remote control, another sleeve for several dvd's, and other space for power cords, cables, etc. The hard outer casing adds further protection against damage of material inside. Also, for those who plan on using player to keep 'youngins' occupied in back seats of cars, there are straps to securely assemble unit to either directly on the back of one of the front seats, or suspended in-between the two front seats, with the DVD player nestled comfortably inside. A great investment!
on November 10, 2010
I needed a case for my Sony FX950 which is a 9" model. This case was one of the better looking ones out there if not the best looking one and the price was really good.

When I received it, the first thing that I observed before I even opened it was that it looked pretty big for a portable DVD case. It measures 13"x5"x10.5". I have a 9" model and there is so much extra space in the case. I think you could actually fit a netbook in here because you can certainly fit something a little bit bigger than a 10" model.

I am able to store my DVD player, remote, power cable, car power cable, and AV cable. There is also a slot to store several CD's. Be warned that if you are storing your cables in the zippered pouch which rests on top of the CD's once closed, you might damage them if you put pressure on the case.

I bought this to use as a case only. I don't care about the ability to hook the case up to your car to watch DVD's. That, to me, is ineffective and cumbersome.

There is nice padding on the front of the case and this is what adds to the extra bulk that I had mentioned. This case is a solution for my needs. I am able to carry my DVD player and all of it's needed accessories. If you are trying to stuff this case inside of a backpack or a small bag, it will take up most of the space.

You can carry this with the handle or you can hook up the shoulder strap or an aftermarket shoulder strap.

I give it 4 stars because it is one of the nicer looking ones out there and it does do the job. I feel that it is just too bulky for something portable. They should really concentrate on making portable DVD cases more form fitting. I did look at others and this one seemed like the best choice.
on September 5, 2012
I have only used this as a carrying case so far for our Sony DVD player, not as a display unit. When I purchased our portable DVD player, I was hoping not to have to buy a case, but after our first car trip, I realized I really needed one to keep all the cords together and our headphones and to protect the player itself. I had already purchased another holder to attach the player to the car headrest, so now I end up putting that holder into this case to carry it all together. With all these items (the dvd player, the cords, the headrest attachment, the headphones) the entire case is jammed full. So while I was hoping I might be able to use this to carry some dvds, I have had to carry those separately, which isn't too bad. If you have the room (not everyone may need headphones as bulky as ours), this does have slots to carry dvds (minus their plastic cases) which seems handy. So in summary, I think this was a good purchase. It looks attractive, is easy to sling over your shoulder while carrying lots of luggage and babies, and easily fits our larger dvd player plus accessories.
on June 16, 2015
This case is exactly what I was looking for to house our new portable DVD player. It is a little bulky, but I appreciate how sturdy it is. I love the separate compartment that holds the accessories--cords, remote, etc. Our 10 inch player fits well with room to spare. Both my daughter and I are on the clumsy side, and I think this case will protect the DVD player well. It will also be good protection during our frequent travels. It came with four straps to mount the case in a vehicle, which we do not need, but one of the straps was perfect as a carrying strap for the case. There is ample room in the case for my daughter's headphones so I do not have to listen to Frozen ever, ever again.
on April 14, 2012
Case Logic WDEC-10 EVA Molded 7 to 9-Inch DVD Player Case (Black) Bought this case to use with our Sony DVP-FX970 9-Inch Portable DVD Player since I read reviews about how this case is perfect for the 9 inch DVD player. To me, the case is WAY too big. I'd much rather have a smaller one. It kind of eats my dvd player it's so large. Good thing it has a velcro strap I can pull tight to secure the dvd player in it or the dvd player would just slide around when we zip the case up and carry it around. As far as using it in the car mounted between 2 seats? Well, we bought this (to use to carry dvd player in & protect it) and then another item to keep in the car for the kids to be entertained while they ride, here's the item I'd suggest over this for mounting your dvd in the car...Car Headrest Mount for Swivel & Flip Style Portable DVD Player-9 Inch that's PERFECT to hold a 9 inch dvd player. Hope this review helps others. I was surprised the bag was so large given the reviews all noted it was perfect. ??
on November 16, 2013
I bought this case for an entirely different application, and it works reasonably well for my needs. In my case, I'm actually using it as a case for my portable live recording setup. I needed something to hold my microphones, recorder, cables, and several other accessories and odds and ends. It fits everything nicely - probably the most compact case that could fit my specific gear. Some reviewers have commented about the fact that there is 'wasted' space because there is a fabric panel that prevents access to the whole EVA bump-out for the main compartment. In my experience with it, that panel will flex just enough to allow it to fit slightly oversized items and still provide a little space for protection from bumps.
I've given the case 4 stars because the quality of the material feels just a little less robust than what I had hoped for. But, that said, for around $20, I am still pretty happy with it.
on February 28, 2014
this is what I wrote about our SONY DVP-FX930/9INCH PORTABLE dvd player:
i know that dvds are probably on the way out. But, we have many kids movies and we have kids. We have two of these for our kids. With a nice case (Case Logic WDEC-10 EVA Molded 7 to 10 - Inch DVD Player Case) this have traveled VERY well. Following the directions, it charges well and holds a charge for a while. We have traveled all over the country with this. We've traveled on planes, trains and, yes, automobile. In a world where the tablet is taking over entertainment viewing--we've been happy with this. we're on 5 years with this dvd player. We hope to get more years out of it.!!!

This case is awesome. Our kids are tough on things. This case has gone EVERYWHERE with us and our dvd player still looks new. well built.
on April 6, 2013
This unit has more than enough bells and whistles, but all I wanted was a DVD player carrier case. For that purpose, it more than meets the criteria, but is also more than a bit bulky. Yes, bulk translates to padding and protection. But I was not about to toss this off a speeding train or anything. If you are looking for a thick, well padded DVD player case, then this is the case for you. If you want something smaller, go with something else. This is a SERIOUSLY padded critter.
on December 7, 2012
We bought this for when we take our 2 year old granddaughter to the beach with us ( a 2 hour drive). The sides are hard and nice and sturdy. The extra compartment makes it easy to take five discs with you but not much else. The straps for hooking it to the seat are just really long straps so you have to get creative to get it to hold the movie player in a functional position. We haven't been able to accomplish this yet so I just hold the player for her. I realize that they are trying to make the straps useable for many different situations and automobiles but they just don't work for us. That being said we are glad we made the purchase because we can transport the player and discs compactly with good assurance they will not be broken.
on August 10, 2013
I was looking for a case for my portable 9" Sony blu-ray player and this seemed to fit the bill. The case itself is well made and has plenty of extra storage, in fact almost too much extra space. I could almost fit 2 of my devices in this case. The straps are functional and allow numerous options for attaching the case in a vehicle, which is nice. Check the measurements carefully. If you are looking for a somewhat large portable DVD/Blu-ray player case, than this is a good choice. If, however, you want something that fits your player a little more snugly, than you may want something else.