Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $5.58 shipping
+ $5.72 shipping
4-Year Cameras & Camcorders Accidental Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for drops, spills and product malfunctions
- No deductibles or hidden fees
- Free ground shipping on all repairs
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Case Relay Camera Power System
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- More cost effective than purchasing multiple proprietary camera batteries
- Power sources are non-proprietary. Power your camera with the same 5V battery you use to charge phones or tablets.
- Never need to charge camera batteries again. And never run out power.
- Compatible with most Canon, Nikon, Sony, and Panasonic cameras. A Relay Camera Coupler (sold separately) is required to use Case Relay Camera Power System.
- Case Relay is ideal for time-lapse photography, astro-photography, or any photography that re- quires extended shooting time such as nature, fashion, landscape, architecture and more.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Power your camera with any 5V external battery pack or AC power source
The Case Relay Camera Power System (CPS) lets you power your camera continually with any USB 5V battery pack or wall power, providing peace of mind knowing you have an uninterrupted power source for your camera.
With Case Relay, you’ll never run out of power and never need to stress about forgetting your camera batteries. If you’re shooting and get low on battery power, simply swap out external USB battery packs throughout your shoot. Case Relay’s internal UPS battery will keep your camera powered while you exchange external batteries. Utilizing a wall outlet or multiple USB battery packs, you could in theory shoot forever with consistent power flowing to your camera through Case Relay.
How does it work?
Simply insert the Relay Camera Coupler directly into the camera battery port, attach it to the Case Relay CPS and power your camera with any standard 5V USB external battery (commonly known as a portable USB charger) or an AC power source, such as a wall outlet or generator. Because Relay also has its own secondary internal 1200 mAh battery, if your external battery runs low you can easily hot swap the external battery and not lose power to the camera. If you have access to AC wall power you can also use the Relay USB Wall Power Adapter (sold separate) for an infinite power source to the camera.
The Case Relay Camera Power System provides constant, uninterruptable power for your camera and is perfect for time-lapse photography, photo booths, video production, power hungry LiveView shooting or any long day on the set. Connect Case Relay CPS to a Tether Tools Rock Solid External Battery Pack (10,000 mAh) and you’ll be able to shoot considerably longer than you would with your standard camera battery. A 10,000 mAh battery pack provides 3-10 times the power of most camera batteries, depending on the camera.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I am pairing this with a RAVPower 16,750 mAh battery. It has worked flawlessly. I have installed the adapter into the Neewer battery grip for the A7 series. I had to make a modification to the grip and battery chamber to cut a hole for the cable.
I have used this to shoot about 1,500 photos in an afternoon. I loved that I never had to worry about loss of battery power, which is a valid concern with the Sony A7 camera (all digital cameras, to be fair).
If I were to do it over again, I would get that little thing that connects the system power cable to the power cable that goes to the dummy battery. I lost power a few times when I accidentally disconnected the power cables.
This aside, I've shot with this accessory a number of times and am very pleased with it.
Update they do have a extension cable