- Hardcover: 272 pages
- Publisher: Aei Press; 2nd edition (January 1, 2004)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0844741833
- ISBN-13: 978-0844741833
- Product Dimensions: 6.4 x 1 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #138,995 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
The Case for Sovereignty: Why the World Should Welcome American Sovereignty Hardcover – January 1, 2004
About the Author
Jeremy A. Rabkin is Professor of Government at Cornell University, where he teaches courses on international law and American constitutional history.
Browse award-winning titles. See more