Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Case Star Neoprene Ultrabook Sleeve Case for Macbook Pro 13" A1278, Macbook Air 13" A1369 / A1466 Macbook Pro 13" 13 inch with Retina Display A1425 / A1502
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Chris Staples Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now

on March 16, 2014
Smells very strongly of chemicals. I even aired it out by propping it open overnight on the porch, but it still smells like plastics. And it only BARELY fits my MacBook Air -- I always struggle with the zipper.
on May 7, 2014
I have an 11.6" hp 360 & it takes a good tug to get the zipper around. Works for its purpose to give a little protection, but it is not something you would want to use if you plan on taking in in and out several times a day. I am keeping it because it was priced right & serves its function.
on March 15, 2014
Color, fabric and snug feeling of enclosed computer are very good qualities. I'd recommend it to anyone for quality and function.
on August 16, 2016
Lovely aqua color. Neoprene has a nice smooth feel; it is about 1/8-inch thick and a tiny bit squishy, which is kind of cool (who the heck knows what Neoprene is?!). It is well made, including binding on all of the raw fabric edges inside the sleeve. The first sleeve they sent to us had a large permanent crease across the middle, which is pretty wretched quality control. When things like this happen, just send the item back for a replacement--Amazon will pay the postage, and they are all around great about returns.
on September 15, 2014
I have an hp g1 netbook. After using this case for a day, the zipper scratched off a good amount of the paint on my laptop. Ironically, the case damaged my laptop. I recommend finding a case that close with velcro, magnet, or something else. Anything where the zipper doesn't touch the laptop would work. This is not that that.
on November 22, 2015
I was using this case for storing many other things this year, yet I found this case to be the most perfect (not tight) fitting case for my recent purchased Surface Pro 4 with Type Cover keyboard attached. It still was able to leave a .33 inch room on the width ,to include the SP4 pen if I wanted to..
It made of neoprene and it serves as a good buffer for the SP4 , and not meant to be dropped.

The only downside to this product is 1) it smells like industrial chemical in the first weeks and eventually goes away. 2) I wish the zipper comes in black; but this is sujective.
on June 7, 2014
Picked this up with the idea that it might work for a Samsung Chromebook 2 11 inch laptop. Well it does fit, but not very well. You have to tug the zipper around the corners of the chromebook. But it is a very nice case.

Update: Purchased the "amCase 11.6-inch Sleeve/Case" here on Amazon and it fits the laptop much better.
on September 14, 2015
This is such a cute colors and it does a good job at protecting laptops from simple bumps. However, I don't know if I would trust it with a drop because it doesn't have a lot of padding, and the light color makes it easier for it to get dirty. But other than that I loved it.
on April 15, 2015
Just as described! Great neoprene laptop case. The color is not as bright as I was expecting but my daughter likes it and had it embroidered with her own design the day it arrived.

It appears sturdy and the zipper is protected so it won't scratch the laptop as it is taken out or packed up.

Thumbs up from my crew!
on December 2, 2014
I bought this case with the understanding that it would fit my Lenova Yoga 2, I was a little disappointed to find out that it does not fit. The laptop goes in the case but the edges feel like they want to rip out of the sleeve. The zipper also rubs along the edge of the laptop so this might cause some cosmetic damage. Other than the fitting the material is good and it will get the job done just not for the Lenova Yoga 2.