- Paperback: 195 pages
- Publisher: Jones & Bartlett Learning; Clean ed. edition (November 7, 2003)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0763726001
- ISBN-13: 978-0763726003
- Product Dimensions: 6.1 x 0.5 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 14.7 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.8 out of 5 stars See all reviews (10 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #861,702 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Case Studies in Breastfeeding: Problem-Solving Skills and Strategies Clean ed. Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
I must admit, that now that I have read the book, it was worth the purchase. It has good information that inspires one to go research more information (a GOOD sign, in my opinion!). There is valuable information presented in a very clear format. (Cases are resolved in level point form.)
I gave this book four stars because it is a solid book. I didn't give it five stars because it's a bit underwhelming. I think it could have been expanded more to create something exceptional. I probably wouldn't rank this book as a "must have" book, but I would classify this as a "good book to read" especially if you're preparing for the IBCLC exam.