Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: The Case of the Tricky Trap (Hank the Cowdog (Quality))
Workplace Solutions Editors' Holiday Gift Picks Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Electronics Holiday Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty Gift with Purchase Gifts for Him hgg16 Get up to $100 back on House Cleaning services westworld westworld westworld  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Outdoor Gift Ideas on Amazon

100%
Format: Paperback|Change

Showing 1-10 of 10 reviews(verified purchases). Show all reviews
on December 9, 2014
I don't know why I never knew about "Hank the Cowdog" books when my sons were little. This is a great series of books. My youngest grandson really loves them. I plan on eventually getting them all for him. If you have a little reader in your family, you should buy the "Hank the Cowdog" books.
on March 18, 2014
This is a MUST-HAVE audio book. If you have a sense of humor and are breathing - add this to your personal audio collection. We give this as gifts - great for kids, families - adults. If there was one Hank the Cowdog book I could own - this is it!!

It is not just for kids. Adults enjoy!

Laugh till you cry!
on June 1, 2014
This was to add to my grandkids book collection. We started off reading it together and now they read them on their own. It was a requested birthday gift. They love Hank and I love them reading good and fun filled books.
on January 14, 2013
Hank the Cowdog books are just the right length for a child to read. I home school my children and finding reading material that will take a hold of them is very difficult. It is very difficult to force children to read a particular story, so when we discovered Hank the Cowdog the children were allowed to go on a new adventure.
on June 14, 2013
I have read these books to my son when he was little and I became addicted to them. I love all of his books. My son is 18 now and won't let me read him books anymore but i continue to read hank the cowdog all by myself!
on February 18, 2011
All the Hank books are just wonderful!! My nephew's look forward to a new book each year!!
They almost have the whole series!! I love to read them too!!
on December 2, 2013
I've been reading Hank The Cowdog for 20 years and I am still a huge fan. The Case Of The Tricky Trap is a lot like the rest in the series.......great!
on November 24, 2015
We love all the Hank books, but this one is a particular favorite.
on October 13, 2014
my grandson loves this series
on October 24, 2015