- Paperback: 83 pages
- Publisher: Refuge Books (December 16, 2002)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0966816013
- ISBN-13: 978-0966816013
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.2 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 30 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #233,209 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Case against Darwin: Why the Evidence Should Be Examined
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
If you are looking for a short easy read with some good tid bits and a brief overview on Evolution and it's problems this is a good book.
You can never have too many books, but not one of the better ones I've read. But those looking for a short easy read and overview will probably like this.