Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: CaseCrown Hard Shell Case Cover (Red Crimson) with Ring Clasp for Canon PowerShot ELPH 110 HS Point and Shoot Digital Camera
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEM

on December 4, 2010
I use it with the Canon PowerShot SD1300 IS 12.1 MP Digital Camera with 4x Wide Angle Optical Image Stabilized Zoom and 2.7-Inch LCD (Silver).

First of all the zippers work perfect.

The case has been very well designed.

Not to big,not to small and the crimson is a sharp looking color.

The keyring loop is very strong, hook it on bags, belt loops, backpacks, your dog's collar, anywhere!
You won't have to be taking your belt off and on all the time...

The semi hard sides protect the lens and the screen very well.
It is made so the camera won't just fall out to the ground even when all the way unzipped.

Very well made and less than $10.00.

Zippers do not rub camera when taking it out and putting in.

Mesh interior pocket for extra battery, sd card.

I use with a carabiner, so the case can be clipped to your belt loop, travel bag or backpack.

If you have any questions I will try to answer them. They also have a very nice grey one > CaseCrown Protective Compact Travel Camera Case (Grey) for Canon PowerShot SD1300IS 12 MP Digital Camera Thanks to Michaels review on the black case for letting me know about this one in grey.
VINE VOICEon November 5, 2013
Perfectly fits my Canon elph that I received for Christmas. This case has a firm "clamshell" molded design so its nice and sturdy. I got it so I could toss it in my fitness backpack that I wear when mountain biking. I like to bird hunt when I bike the trails and needed something moderately bump-proof, water resistant and lightweight/easy to get my camera out in a few seconds. This case fits the bill for all of those purposes!
on April 2, 2014
A nuce subtle red. Just like my persona. The case is hard as nails. It eirks great for a tiny camera its just enough for the camera there is no space to squueze credit cards or tiny missallsneous stuff snd for a woman thats a drawback. But its value for money. Thanks Amazon.
on January 12, 2014
I got this for my husband to carry his mp3 player and ear buds in, and it was just the right size for what he needed. Most everyone seemed to be using this case for cameras and that is a great use, but this is very much a universal case that has other possibilities. Would recommend!
on July 5, 2013
My husband bought this for his new Canon Elph camera. It's a really nice case. The color is attractive, it has a sturdy clip, it's thick enough to protect the camera, and it's five bucks. What else could you want?

It also has a little mesh pocket on the inside which is nice for storing an extra memory card.
on February 6, 2013
I got this case for my wife's Cannon Power Shot A 1300. This case fits the camera like a glove and still offers good protection. It is also well made. She loves the color and the quality of the zippers for closing and the price is great too. Highly recommend for small camera's.
on July 3, 2013
I bought this for a Canon Elph pocket camera. It fits perfectly and has a small inner pocket that fits a spare battery. The small carabiner will clip onto a bag or belt loop. Great price for the product.
on February 14, 2011
This fits the Cannon 1300IS perfectly. It is well constructed and looks like it would protect against minor drops very well. It also holds the camera in place even if unzipped on your belt. My only gripe is the flimsy carabeener but I can replace with a much better one easily. I would highly reccomend for this camera or any camera of this size.
on March 9, 2013
I got this for my Nikon Slim Body CoolPix digital camera. Hang it from my belt loop with a carabiner. This hard shell case fits perfectly for the camera and protects it. Absolutely a great bargain!
on November 19, 2011
Great case for a small camera. Would recommend for all small digital cameras. Better than most others that I have seen in stores.