Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New album by us the duo STEM Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on September 10, 2012
This case fits the Kindle Fire like a glove. It protects it from the occasional bump or drop. I like the flip case feature so that you can simply fold the cover back and use it as a stand. Very convenient!

I found the cover color pleasant and the interior was soft enough to protect the screen as well. One nice feature is the elastic strap to keep the cover closed. Some similar cases have a rigid latch which makes the case tilt when in the open position. Not so here.

All-in-all its a great little case. I would recommend it to any Kindle Fire owner.
7 helpful votes
8 helpful votes
on June 18, 2012
I purchased this item on a Friday afternoon and chose the standard 5-8 Day shipping... I had it the very next day! I absolutely LOVE the HOT PINK color! It is sturdy and not flimsy at all! I would recommend this to anyone who has a Kindle Fire! I have seen other cases but in my personal opinion I think this was the best not only for the price but for the quality! Have a great day!
10 helpful votes
11 helpful votes
on December 3, 2012
I ordered two of these (one dark pink and one light pink) for my daughters. came it quick and I was really surprised with the quality! for barely $5 each I was shocked how nice they are. they do not look cheap!! we'll see how long they last though! :) but hey.. for this price I can buy a new one every year.. cuz I'm pretty sure they will last at least that lonG!!! would recommend it any day!!!
4 helpful votes
on September 13, 2012
This item is everything I wanted! The color was exactly like it stated online and came in great condition! If you are looking for a Kindle Fire Case I recommend this one! Great buy. Thanks again!
7 helpful votes
8 helpful votes
on March 15, 2013
***
Please rate this review if you find it helpful
***

I purchased this case for my girlfriend and she loves it. It is great quality and the leather contains plastic inserts to keep the case rigid and snug against the case. As for using it as a stand, it does the job, but she adjusts it a lot to keep it from falling. Overall, this is a great case and i do recommend it especially at the price!
on December 28, 2012
I actually bought this case to protect my new Kindle Fire. The color is hot, but the functions are really great. I love to use the stand function. It is heavy duty, but not very heavy to hold. Super product
on September 11, 2013
My daughter has had this on her Kindle since we first got it and she has definitely put it through some rough times. This cover has protected her Kindle from everything and still looks great. I would highly recommend this as a case for children or anyone a little rough with their electronic devices.
on February 8, 2014
I love this item. It is still in use. That being said, I notice that the black elastic has lost it's elasticity. Perhaps a slightly stronger elastic on the next generation of this product. The hands free tilt of the flip case is very nice for reading while you eat.
on October 20, 2012
I ordered this product because I needed a new case for my Kindle Fire HD. I didn't want to spend $30-$40. The Crown Ace flip case provided all the benefits at a fraction of the cost. We enjoy the magnetic on-off switch funtion very much. An excellent purchase, highly recommended.
on October 8, 2012
when i 1st look up this item i didnt think it would be that good but when i got it home it looked so nice and for the price even better. great item will buy again from this seller.
4 helpful votes
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.