Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition $99.99. Limited-time offer. Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on February 11, 2013
Both the case and seller get my 5 star approval because the sleeve\case is exactly what they described it as and arrived on time. Also it is high quality and looks awesome with my other red tablet accessories. Shed all doubts about this 10in case it is awesome! It has protected my tablet on several occasion being dropped (I'm very clumsy) It is stylish and durable. The price is low and is extremely worth paying for this product. Very thankful for trustworthy retailers like them!
on February 1, 2010
This sleeve is perfect for my daughter's 10.1 inch netbook. She has the 6 cell battery which petrudes in the back but there's still lots of room to securely and easily zip this sleeve. I love this item.
on July 2, 2011
I got this case for my mom and she was really happy with it because it matched her laptop, the only thing is it does not have a handle, and it gets a little bulky with the charger and it gives it an awkward shape which is a little, only a little, very little, hard to hold.

It has a VERY soft inside which feels like styrofoam but its obviously not as easy to rip.

Its better for storage but since its so small it can be used to be stored while you travel, instead of being carried by hand.
on May 7, 2010
This cover is everything you need in a basic cover and you cant beat that for the price!. It provides protection and also gives you storage space, perfect for any on-the-go person. Now I know it isn't the coolest looking cover but in the end it gets the job done. I highly suggest buying this cover and I know for any future netbook or laptop buys, I will get the cover through this vendor.
on March 24, 2012
Nice case, fits perfectly the dell inspiron mini 10 netbook. Navy is a neutral color, but the details in red are more loud than it shows in the pictures. Not a superstilish case, but it is cheap and functional (all the a guy could ask for).
on August 26, 2011
Purchased this cover for a Dell Netbook. The cover is very stylish, has a pocket to store the power supply and protects the netbook very well. Highly recommended.
on June 26, 2011
This is a realy good looking acessory. Proublem is wife is on the net book computer every day. She just never puts it into the sleeve case. Would I buy it for her again. Yes I would, I just like the protection it offers.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.