CaseCrown Bold Standby Case (Black) for Amazon Kindle Fire Tablet
|Price:||$6.20 + $4.99 shipping|
|You Save:||$34.01 (85%)|
- Soft interior to prevent scratches
- All features are accessible
- Cover has flip capability to transform the case into a horizontal viewing stand
- Open interior pocket for easy insertion of Kindle Fire and velcro flap to secure it in place
- All tablet features are accessible through cut-outs and openings
Frequently Bought Together
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Size: Kindle Fire | Color: Black
Designed for style and protection
This case sports a simple and classy folio design made from synthetic leather, and the interior is lined with non-scratch material so you do not need to worry about any damages.
Simply insert your Kindle Fire in the open pocket and secure it in place with the velcro flap. The magnetic strip provides a secure closure. Because the cover is uniquely designed to flip back and transform the case into a comfortable viewing stand, this capability allows the viewer to use the Kindle Fire comfortably.
All Kindle Fire features are accessible even with the case on through cut-outs and openings. The compact structure of the case offers convenient mobility so you can just grab your Kindle Fire and be ready to go knowing it will be protected at all times.
This size is not compatible with Kindle Fire HD 7 and 8.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
*Very professional-looking cover
*Color is perfect - I got the purple one.
*Lightweight, so it didn't add any more weight on my Fire.
*Easy to open and close
*Stand upright without any problem
*Strong and sturdy to protect my Fire
Holes at the top and bottom of the case match perfectly to allow speakers, USB, headphone and power button access while in the case. Once the Fire is inside you really don't need to take it back out again.
You can either hold this case like a book with the flap hanging like a book cover or you can sit it up on its stand as shown in the product picture. Either way works great.
I purchased both the red and purple ones and think both are fantastic. The only note I would add would be to let anyone looking at the purple case know that the color is darker than pictured.
I would recommend this case to anyone.
1. When I bought it, it was advertised as "Genuine Leather". When I received it, the smell of vinyl was unmistakeable. They have since changed the writeup to state "imitation leather".
2. The magnetic latch which is supposed to hold the case closed securely, is WORTHLESS. Magnets are not strong enough to penetrate the case to hold the flap shut. Didn't even know there was a magnetic latch when I bought it -- they must've updated the description. I was considering adding a velcro flap to hold it shut before I realized there were magnets and they were supposed to work! That's how necessary it is to keeping this closed when traveling with it.
The design is very nice and makes it easy to read in the horizontal position (web pages, movies, etc.). Kindle is held securely.
I'm sending this back for replacement and hope that I just got one with defective magnets....I will report when I receive the new one.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
a little bigger than my last one but manages to protect one of my favorite devicesPublished 3 days ago by Silver_Babs
I ordered my original case in December 2011. It is now July 2016, and it is just now starting to fall apart and lose it's outer covering. I am NOT careful with this either.... Read morePublished 14 days ago by Ann Marie
I really like this cover for the kindle fire. I reordered it to replace the original one that lasted for over 5 years of daily folding back and hard use. Read morePublished 3 months ago by orchid lady
I bought this case for my Kindle Fire in 2011 and I still have it on there. It is very good quality and it has, obviously, lasted for years. Read morePublished 5 months ago by Amazon Customer
Look for Similar Items by Category