Industrial Deals Beauty Oprah's Book Club STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 40 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 40 reviews
on February 4, 2013
I got this case for my daughter and she completely loves it. It is the EXACT same color that is in the image and she says she has gotten a lot of complements from her friends. The case is practical by having cushioned support so if you drop it is goes completely undamaged and has a design that my daughter loves. I would recommend this case to anyone and am sure they would enjoy it as well
on August 23, 2013
I wanted something with a little color, but not too bulky. The case is a little thin (not much padding), but the velcro is amazingly strong, so I was never worried about my laptop falling out. I use mine to keep my laptop protected on flights. Its a good way to easily pick it out over the dozens of other black cases, while not having to worry about it being damaged. For the price I paid, this is a great product!
on February 5, 2013
I like the color and style alot, but it doesn't have the firmness (sturdiness) on the outside or cushion protection on the inside that I wanted. However, I like this option for scratch protection better than buying a cheap plastic cover that snaps on. It will protect good enough from scratches and inside my bag pocket, but not sure about banging it against something and having the cushion protection.
on August 3, 2015
I love it!. I bough it over 3 years ago, and I've used it regularly and still going strong. I wish it had enough space to storage the power cord of my laptop tho. good investment
on September 19, 2014
This case is a perfect fit for my 11" Macbook Air. It proved quite difficult to find a case that was not sized for the 13" as well, leaving empty space in the case. The fabric inside is ok - I wish it were more plush though.
on May 30, 2014
this is a good sleeve. Has a nice snug fit and keeps the computer safe from scratches when being transported. I wouldn't trust the padding to protect from drops. It's great if you are using it for school or work and throw it in a backpack or bag every day though.
on October 18, 2016
The case is great!! Very attractive and thus far appears to be sturdy and of great quality. I have a MacBook Air 11' and it's a very snug tight fit with the speck cover I have over it. Just a little wiggle and it goes in perfectly. Highly recommend for the price
on January 15, 2014
Perfect size for my new 11 inch MacBook Air. Very cute and sleek and keeps my laptop protected in my bag.
on July 18, 2013
I recently purchased a brand new Ipad 4 and I have been searching for a purple colored sleeve to place it in when its in my backpack. This sleeve fits perfectly and allows enough room for my Ipad to fit even when it has its case on it, just for added protection. Great product, great color, and great protection. You couldn't ask for anything better!
on August 3, 2013
The case is very snug fitting which makes me feel very confident my small fortune of a laptop is protected and is very easy to store. This case does not take much room in my bags but serves it's purpose. I would definitely recommend this case if you are a traveling student or just busy person who has to always pack a ton of things. I just throw the laptop in the sleeve and throw it in a hand bag and know that when i removed the laptop it will still be in perfect condition. I absolutely recommend using this for people that are on the go.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question