Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments $34.99 for a limited time only Handmade Last Minute Gifts Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on April 17, 2015
Bought it for HP Spectre X360. Was looking for a tight fit and the dimensions of what it says it fits in product description isn't accurate. I had about an inch of room for the width when it should have been more than half that.
on June 25, 2011
At first look, it doesn't look that impressive. The fit isn't that tight and there is no neoprene flat to protect the computer from the zipper. However, it is a well made case and the loose fit allows the case to be used even when your MacBook has a hardshell cover on it. The pocket is perfect for the power supply and I like the little thumb drive holder. The plush lined interior is a nice touch too. I would recommend it if you are looking for an affordable neoprene sleeve.
on December 27, 2014
This case has been fantastic for my macbook Air. I rarely travel, but the few times I have used it... it has done the trick. If you're looking for something to protect your Apple computer from rain, debris, or anything else... this is the one to get.
on January 5, 2015
My boyfriend loved it, especially the front pocket where he stuffed his charger. Honestly, I thought it looked really funny with the lumpy charger shoved into that small pocket. I wished it were roomier, but since he loved it I give it 4 stars.
on June 11, 2014
This case is light yet durable and a perfect fit for my 15" Macbook Pro with Retina Display. I love the extra pouch -- it's great for a bluetooth mouse, power cord, USB stick, etc. The material is flexible and the inside is soft and cushiony so your laptop will be well protected.
on January 1, 2017
I have had this case for three years now and could not ask for anything better!
on August 4, 2012
I have a samsung series 9 15" laptop. While the case has a little extra room on top, it fits pretty well. The case itself seems sturdy, with a durable zipper and useful exterior pocket that fits my charger and ethernet dongle.
on August 27, 2015
Love it! Protects everything, has a great pocket, and fits my Macbook Air perfectly. It's slim enough to fit in my backpack/bag and I just really like it. It looks very professional as well.
on November 28, 2015
This is too big to properly fit a 13-inch macbook pro.
on May 4, 2011
This case was indeed made for my MacBook Pro! It fits perfectly, and the inner lining assures me it won't get scratched at all while it's stored inside. It makes me feel more comfortable carrying this around without my whole laptop bag, especially between classes now that I'm back in school. The outside lining does attract quite a bit of lint and dust though, in which I just use a lint roller to get rid of that. Sure wish I had bought this years ago when I got my laptop!