Workplace Solutions Best Kids' Books of the Year Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Electronics Holiday Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Stocking Stuffers Get up to $100 back on House Cleaning services MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Trade in and get paid instantly Shop Now

Size: 15-Inch|Color: Black|Change

Showing 1-10 of 1,041 reviews(verified purchases). Show all reviews
on July 29, 2010
I bought this because I wanted a protective, stretchy, neoprene sleeve for my 15" MacBook Pro, but I also wanted a case that could hold my charger, flashdrives, and other accessories. This seemed like the PERFECT combination of the two, so I gave it a shot and ordered it. I got it quickly, and it hasn't let me down yet.

It's got a very soft, protecting lining in the interior so it won't scratch your computer. I carry around my laptop with a cooling pad shoved in on top of the laptop (there was a little extra room as this can fit 16" screens too) and the case stretches to conform to it. The outside zipper pocket is extremely helpful, I'm so glad I found this case, and It is very stretchy as well. It will conform to any shape of accessories you put in it without permanently stretching it out, it will always return to its original shape and size. My minimum that I have in the outside pocket is my laptop charger, it's extension cord, my wireless mouse, and a flashdrive that fits very handily in the stretchy flashdrive pocket sewn into the inside. I have fit more into the pocket tho, but that is the minimum that is always with me in the case.

It is also very slim-line, and fits wonderfully in my messenger bag and backpack without taking up any unnecessary room like some cases.

I bought it because I wanted a slim sleeve without giving up convenience to carry my accessories and it delivers very well for what it's supposed to do. The only possible way this could get better would be to come in different colors. =] I definitely recommend it.
review image
44 comments| 109 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 9, 2013
I bought this case after recently purchasing a new Macbook Pro w/ Retina Display.

This case is good but you can tell it was obviously ment for the Macbook Pro w/o Retina Display.

I put my computer in and it had a LOT of wiggle room.

Overall, its a good product just be sure you know its a little big width-wise, and length-wise for the Macbook Pro w/ Retina Display
on August 11, 2010
A year ago my boyfriend got the Caselogic PAS-13 neoprene sleeve for his 13" Macbook Pro and it was awesome. The fit was perfect, it didn't scratch the laptop's corners, the bag was well-constructed and high quality, and the price was right. So when I finally upgraded my old Dell to a brand new 13" Macbook Pro, I went for the same case. The only problem: Caselogic stopped making the PAS-13 and has replaced it with this case, the PAS-213. Same difference, right? Wrong. I was seriously disappointed with this case. First, the case does not fit the 13" Macbook Pro well at all--it is too big, and the dimensions are wrong for this laptop. The case is a very loose fit on my 13" Macbook Pro, despite claiming to be made for it (believe me, it is not). Second, perhaps because the fit is not good, the zipper on the case is scratching the corners of my new Macbook Pro. Third, the construction is not as high quality; some of the stitches are already coming out after only a couple months of use.

Sadly, Caselogic has replaced what used to be a wonderful product (the PAS-13) which was well-made and fit the 13" Macbook Pro like a glove with the PAS-213, which is a far inferior product. Don't say I didn't warn you!
44 comments| 200 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 27, 2012
I bought this sleeve for my Macbook Air 13" (2012 model) in conjunction with a iPearl mCover (plastic shell) and it fits well. I wanted double protection for my new laptop. Good quality and its got a side pocket where my USB thumb drive and AC cable fit.
on October 4, 2010
It looks nice, it fits my Macbook Pro 15" very nicely, and I'm a fan of the extra pocket to hold my flash drive, external hard drive, and cord. And the price is way better than anywhere else!

Updated 1/2011: I've had this case for a while now, and I've traveled with it a few times. It is still in perfect condition. It's durable and very convenient.
on July 30, 2011
I use a Speck hard shell on my Macbook Pro 15" and it made the fit a bit tight. The zipper broke off after only 20 uses or so, so I wouldn't recommend this case if you use a shell. Not necessarily the product's fault, but I felt it broke pretty easily. I'll return it and try something else.
on September 11, 2010
Great case that fits very well over your 13inch Macbook or Macbook Pro. I love the USB stick holder inside. Very simple yet convenient addition. The only issue I have is if you are trying to fit your power adapter inside the front pocket. The standard Mac power adapter fits nicely. But I use the extended power adapter with the 3 prong ground. With the extension, it does not fit inside the front pocket so well. It makes it kind of bulgey. Definitely not a deal breaker as the case does what its supposed to do. Would definitely recommend to others.
on July 21, 2016
I purchased this case for my 13 inch Asus transformer and the fit was perfect. The case has provided my computer with great protection when I am traveling, and the pockets are great for extra item such as cords, charger and my small mouse. I have owned the case for over a year and it has held up very well and still looks new.
on March 18, 2011
I purchased this case for my 17" Macbook Pro (newest model release as of March 17th, 2011). Depending on your preference as to how snug you want your case to fit, I would say that it is a good fit. Not as snug as the Incase, but my MB is not really wiggling around in the case. The padded inseam does a good job of protecting the edges of my MB and the inside is lined with a microfiber material (I think--either way, it is not neoprene and slides nicely). The outside pocket is definitely useful, including the room enough for my charger, external mouse, and a handy little pocket for a thumb-drive. Considering it is less than half of the cost of the Incase (the new "deluxe" case with the pocket), it is well worth the money to protect something you spend so much money on.
on January 9, 2016
Just received this case for my 13 inch Macbook Pro, and upon viewing it I was impressed. The case is made of quality material and has a nice design. It does not provide a snug fit, however. The fit shouldn't prevent the case from providing the desired protection, however it is a loser fit than expected. Where the case is oversized is in it's depth; it is almost an inch too big. The storage pouch on the front for the power supply is a nice touch, and has ample space.