Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis hots Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,065 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,136 reviews
on July 29, 2010
I bought this because I wanted a protective, stretchy, neoprene sleeve for my 15" MacBook Pro, but I also wanted a case that could hold my charger, flashdrives, and other accessories. This seemed like the PERFECT combination of the two, so I gave it a shot and ordered it. I got it quickly, and it hasn't let me down yet.

It's got a very soft, protecting lining in the interior so it won't scratch your computer. I carry around my laptop with a cooling pad shoved in on top of the laptop (there was a little extra room as this can fit 16" screens too) and the case stretches to conform to it. The outside zipper pocket is extremely helpful, I'm so glad I found this case, and It is very stretchy as well. It will conform to any shape of accessories you put in it without permanently stretching it out, it will always return to its original shape and size. My minimum that I have in the outside pocket is my laptop charger, it's extension cord, my wireless mouse, and a flashdrive that fits very handily in the stretchy flashdrive pocket sewn into the inside. I have fit more into the pocket tho, but that is the minimum that is always with me in the case.

It is also very slim-line, and fits wonderfully in my messenger bag and backpack without taking up any unnecessary room like some cases.

I bought it because I wanted a slim sleeve without giving up convenience to carry my accessories and it delivers very well for what it's supposed to do. The only possible way this could get better would be to come in different colors. =] I definitely recommend it.
review image
44 comments| 109 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 22, 2017
I liked this case a LOT. It fits my MacBook Pro 15" ME664LL/A snugly, and has an external pocket to slip my mouse into. Not really enough room for my Apple power supply though. It is very lightweight, which is fabulous for travel. It has such a snug fit that the case with my laptop just fits into my carry-on suitcase external pocket for easy access. I did experience a problem though, which is why I can't give 5 stars. The zipper fabric seems to have failed and it makes closure extremely difficult. I have hold the case at just the right angle while tugging in just the right places to get it to close. Caselogic offers a lifetime warranty, so I have just submitted my warranty claim. Hopefully, my replacement wont have this failure.

PRO: Lightweight, great fit, external pocket for mouse, lifetime warranty
CON: Zipper fabric failed, have submitted warranty claim
review image
on March 9, 2013
I bought this case after recently purchasing a new Macbook Pro w/ Retina Display.

This case is good but you can tell it was obviously ment for the Macbook Pro w/o Retina Display.

I put my computer in and it had a LOT of wiggle room.

Overall, its a good product just be sure you know its a little big width-wise, and length-wise for the Macbook Pro w/ Retina Display
on June 17, 2017
I bought this to protect my MacBook pro in my backpack since it didn't have padding in the laptop section. I can tell that the protection level is up to par, but the style is not great. It doesn't fit my MacBook pro that snugly so I don't think I would use this if it was going to be my main method of toting. There are other brands that fit much better. But for the price, I can live with it since it is basically just for protection.
on April 13, 2016
Fits well and has nice padding and nice zippers. The front pocket is nice to have too. Bottom line, it's a great sleeve. I have the newer 13" Macbook Pro and it leaves about an inch of space on two sides of the computer when it's in the sleeve. I suppose this could be good if you have a case on it and need a little extra room. The width is good. The front pocket is big enough for the short cord, but not the extension cord also. It will probably stretch a little if you store it in there all the time, but I don't plan to do that. The zipper has fabric over it so it doesn't have the teeth exposed on the outside so it slides into pockets and bags I guess. The zippers are metal with rubber zipper pulls. The inside is like a gray/green micro suede type of material. Overall very happy with it. P.S. I found out that it does not cook me dinner.
on November 27, 2012
I bought this sleeve for my Macbook Air 13" (2012 model) in conjunction with a iPearl mCover (plastic shell) and it fits well. I wanted double protection for my new laptop. Good quality and its got a side pocket where my USB thumb drive and AC cable fit.
on April 2, 2016
(UPDATE: 4/5/2016 I ordered a second case because I ruined the zipper on the first. Unfortunately, the second case, which has exactly the same model number is larger by almost an inch. So the laptop certainly fits in it now! ;-)

I would have rated this higher but the measurements provided for the internal capacity of this bag are incorrect. The inside ribbing causes the internal measurements to be less than given. I just recently bought a Dell XPS 15 9550 and I was looking for a sleeve that would fit snuggly around the computer since it was a more rectangular shape. I ordered the bag and, at first, couldn't get the computer to fit inside it even though according to the measurements it should have worked. In fact, I ruined the zipper on those attempts. Then I realized what the problem was. In order for the XPS 15 9550 to fit in this bag, it has to be put in with the front of the computer facing down so that the thin front edge can slip between the ribbing at the bottom. Then there is enough space to zip the zipper. It just barely fits, but it does fit. Overall I like the design of the bag. The given measurements are just misleading. I've ordered a second bag and chalked the first one up to a sunk cost! ;-)
on April 28, 2016
It would probably get 3 or 4 stars if they had just made it .25" to .5" longer and taller.
This is too snug a fit for the macbook. When you insert the laptop, you have to tug at the corner to get the zipper to go over the corner, and then the second corner is even harder. It just barely fits, with lots of frustration. Add a thin protective shell cover (like 2mm thick) to the laptop and the struggle is even worse. It is just an unpleasant experience getting the thing in and out every time. I like the idea of a good fit, but this was just stupidly tight, for absolutely no good reason. If you put the power block/cord in the pocket, it is no longer flay anyway, with the big bulge. You get the impression they never bothered to give one of these to an actual user for comment before rushing into production. I truly regret this purchase.
UPDATE MAY 3 2016:
After only closing the bag around the laptop about 10 times total, the zipper failed at the two corners, just opened up from the tightness. Now the zipper has failed completely and can no longer be closed.
on January 15, 2016
I read dozens of reviews on this page, and answer to questions, and this sounded like it was going to be a great sleeve for my Lenovo Carbon X1 laptop. Unfortunately, the reviewers who claim that the X1 will fit into this sleeve must have a completely different definition of the word "fit" than I do. Yes, if you stretch the sleeve sideways, and spend about half a minute shoving the laptop down into the sleeve, it will "fit," but I don't know how many times you can to that without tearing the material or damaging the laptop. More important, as you try to get the zipper closed around the edges, the zipper wants to dig into the outside of the laptop.

I did have a chance to look at the sleeve, and it well-designed and looks like it would provide good protection. Therefore II have to give it five stars. However, if you own the Lenovo Carbon X1 (3rd generation), you need to look elsewhere for another sleeve or case for this laptop.
on October 19, 2016
Use it for my XPS 13. Works well. Or so I thought. I checked to see if it fit then did not use it until the holidays recently since I was taking my laptop with. The first time I use it to take my computer with me the zipper malfunctions and sticks then tracks wrong and is hard to open/close or does not open/close. Upon closer examination it seems maybe there are some damaged teeth on the zipper near the corner which cause this issue. The case is fine... but the zipper is thin and cheap. I sent a message regarding this but was never contacted back. I wouldn't recommend this product as while the padded neoprene seems decent the zipper does not function properly so opening and closing it is not really an option. Very disappointing.