Top positive review
19 people found this helpful
Stop Searching!! This is the Case You Need!!
on July 22, 2016
After ~rigorous~ searching for the "perfect case" for my new Asus 2-in-1 laptop, I landed on this one. Originally, I was going to go with the Amazonbasics because I've had luck with them in the past, but a few reviews mentioned the shoulder strap breaking... which is kind of a big deal since it's supposed to protect your investment..
* this one is compact, (which I love since I'm usually toting multiple bags)
* it fits my tablet, pens, note pad, and misc. items easily.
* the cord doesn't add bulk, at least not MY cord... (I can see how a two part cord, with that 'box thing' [sorry, not very tech-word savvy} in the middle, might not fit as well, but that's part of the compact design...)
* I'm a sucker for tiny, thoughtful details... so I LOVE the little inside, easy access, slot for a thumb drive.
* the strap is comfortable.
* it's lightweight yet seems to be protective. (haven't dropped it yet!)
* the price was on point.
* and its stylish without being flashy.. (I hate accessories clashing! ...what doesn't go with black and gray?)
BASIC;Y... if you are see-sawing on which affordable, basic, and compact case; (of which there are a mind spinning amount to choose from!!!)
* I HIGHLY recommend THIS one!!! *