Lyft Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-7 now available on Blu-ray and DVD Shop now TG18SW_gno

on July 22, 2016
After ~rigorous~ searching for the "perfect case" for my new Asus 2-in-1 laptop, I landed on this one. Originally, I was going to go with the Amazonbasics because I've had luck with them in the past, but a few reviews mentioned the shoulder strap breaking... which is kind of a big deal since it's supposed to protect your investment..

Anyway,
* this one is compact, (which I love since I'm usually toting multiple bags)
* it fits my tablet, pens, note pad, and misc. items easily.
* the cord doesn't add bulk, at least not MY cord... (I can see how a two part cord, with that 'box thing' [sorry, not very tech-word savvy} in the middle, might not fit as well, but that's part of the compact design...)
* I'm a sucker for tiny, thoughtful details... so I LOVE the little inside, easy access, slot for a thumb drive.
* the strap is comfortable.
* it's lightweight yet seems to be protective. (haven't dropped it yet!)
* the price was on point.
* and its stylish without being flashy.. (I hate accessories clashing! ...what doesn't go with black and gray?)

BASIC;Y... if you are see-sawing on which affordable, basic, and compact case; (of which there are a mind spinning amount to choose from!!!)
* I HIGHLY recommend THIS one!!! *

Thanks!!
review imagereview imagereview image
on July 21, 2017
I purchased the Case Logic VNA210 10 inch case for my ASUS C100PA-DB02 10.1-inch Touch Chromebook Flip.

The Asus drops right in, no problem; the Chromebook power supply fits into the second zippered pocket without too much bulk.

The case is a bit bulky overall due to the typical Case Logic padding but it does offer considerable protection. A detachable shoulder strap is included.

The main pocket holds the Chromebook, the second pocket has slots for a couple of pens, a memory card, and a small notebook (although as noted I use it for the power supply when needed). There's a third pocket in the front of the case for notes or other small, flat items.

Overall a fine small case for an ASUS C100PA-DB02 10.1-inch Touch Chromebook Flip, I'm trying to minimize the stuff I schlep and this is considerably smaller, and lighter, than a standard 15" laptop case.

The fit and finish is good, padding is excellent, and the zippers pull easily.

HTH

Regards,

Jim
on July 15, 2016
Good Case, Wear and tear will happen after a year. But good product. Update: since owning this product for quite a few years now it has still help up. Only one zipper doesn't work, which is a pain, but the others make up for it. there are quite a few of handy compartments in this case too, it has a USB holder specifically, it has the compartments shaped very well to fit your extra accessories comfortably. Maybe had i taken better care of it from the start there would be no problems with it all at right now. I will not that this bag is used lightly as well. Its not a daily use item, more like once a week. If i were to buy another laptop case I would highly consider this one.
review image
I love this carrying case. I got this for an Asus T100HA 2-in-1 device. I worry a bit about potential damage to the screen or something, so one nice little bonus feature about this that I really like is that the part where your laptop or tablet goes is very soft with extra thick foam padding added inside the material. The device slides in and out very easily and quickly but it zips up of course so it won't fall out. The top part has plenty of room to carry a bunch of stuff. I actually have stuck an external DAC+AMP (Fiio E18K,) a network adapter (just in case,) a USB DVD burner/reader, several cables, and even a USB charger with a good output and capacity (it needs a lot of power to charge) in there and while it's a bit tight, they do fit. But despite all that it's still very small and convenient to carry around. It's just perfect for this sort of thing.
on July 26, 2016
This case is sized to comfortably hold my 9.7 inch iPAD encased in its own folio. There is but a wee bit of extra room which makes insertion and extraction a breeze, but not too much room to be "rattling" around inside. This means that there is not quite enough room for standard size documents or a manila file folder, but this is not an issue for me, as protecting the device itself is more important. Certainly there is room for a 5" x 8" pad and other smaller items in its other zippered compartments, including a cell phone, maybe even an iPhone 6s Plus. This case is very well made. Both the handles and the shoulder strap are much appreciated. The only things I would have liked are some color choices and, more importantly, a SECURE holder for the Apple pencil. The loops for writing instruments that are sewn into one of the external pouches is more suitable for a Mont Blanc than the slender Apple pen which slips right through.
on May 8, 2012
I just purchased this bag which is nicely designed and seems to be well constructed and padded to protect electronics. The Tablet compartment opens across the top and about an inch around the side on each side of the bag. My Samsung Galaxy Tab 10in and my Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7in both fit together in the compartment with ease. In addition it will also hold my Kindle when I am traveling with the 2 Tabs. The front pocket holds cables and chargers for both tablets, headset, and phone easily and does indeed keep a slim case profile. The front access phone pocket is large enough to take my Droid Bionic and allow for inserting and removing it easily.

Pros: both shoulder strap and handles, well proportioned, seemingly well constructed of quality materials, plenty of padding, easy access to all pockets.

Con: is the fact that the shoulder strap had no shoulder pad.

Update:
Pros: After a bit more than a month of using the bag everyday it is still a great piece of luggage. The material and workmanship are in perfect condition. The surfaces don't tend to pick up dirt or stain. The zippers continue to work perfectly. The amount of stuff you can put in the side pocket and keep the low profile is amasing. I currently have a pair of pens, 2 sets of headphones (its a Boy Scout thing), chargers for 2 tablets and a bluetooth headset, headset, and sunglasses case.

Con: While the image of the carrying case shows a shoulder strap pad it did not come with one and when wearing only a T-shirt the edge of the nylon strap is irratating. It really needs a shoulder strap pad.

Further Update:
After using this bag everyday from May, 2012 to February, 2013 the bag still looks like new and all the hardware is in perfect condition. The fabric is also still like new and seems to resist stains and dirt really well. This is one of the best pieces of lugage I have ever purchased.
review image
on February 5, 2016
It has a great warranty and I have been using this now for about three years and sill looks like new

The Case Logic VN line was designed for mobile minimalists who carry their technology with them from home to the office, on a business trip or to the local coffee shop. This 10.2" attaché provides streamlined styling and smartly placed features that add up to a minimalist footprint. Its 11.8 x 2.8 x 9.1" dimensions are sized to fit your netbook or iPad with practical organization for everything else you need to carry. Carrying options include an adjustable shoulder strap and a comfortable, fully-padded top-oriented handle.

Key Features

Slim, compact case is compatible with laptops with a 7-10.2 inch screen (also accepts extended battery packs), iPad and iPad2
The Power Pocket stores bulky power cords neatly in the bottom and out of the way
Elevated accessory pockets within the Power Pocket conveniently organize your mouse, iPod, cell phone and pens
Separate zippered document compartment fits file folders or magazines
Integrated USB drive pocket
Adjustable shoulder strap and comfortable, fully-padded handle
Product Dimensions - 11.8" (l) x 2.8" (w) x 9.1" (h)
Fits Devices - 10.5" (l) x 1.5" (w) x 7.7" (h)
Materials - Dobby Nylon
Weight - 0.59 LB
Warranty - 25 years
on January 11, 2017
Overall the case seems nice. However, there were no dimensions shown for the small outside zipper pocket (zipper is vertical) where I hoped to put my iPhone 6Plus. However the outside pocket which it claims is for phones, is only 5 inches deep, and my iPhone 6plus is just over 6 inches long. The small inside pocket within the top zippered pocket is less than 3 3/4 inches deep. Overall the outside dimensions is what I was looking for and my iPad Air2 fits perfectly inside the larger top zippered pocket. The shoulder strap seems to be secure and the handles are convenient.
It appears to be well made, and padded sufficiently without being bulky or too heavy.
I would have rated it higher if my phone had fit in it, but this one is just not for me. I'll be returning it.
on October 5, 2017
Works perfectly for my purposes. While I am not using it for a tablet or other electronic device, it looks like it would provide excellent protection for such a device. In my case, we have some cables/adapters we take with us on road trips occasionally. I was looking for something more substantial than a plastic shopping bag to carry and store these gadgets and this case worked out very well. Only problem I see is my own -- if I end up collecting many more cables or adapters, I may have to get a bigger case!
on January 13, 2016
I only needed something to carry my laptop and not a bunch of papers and paraphinailia. This fit the bill. My laptop fits perfect. I don't bother carrying a mouse and the charger and cord I put in the side pocket along with just a few papers like plane tickets, pens and such. It's not bulky and so fits easily under the seat in a plane without compromising your foot space. I don't have a problem with the little pocket for a USB stick. My USB stick fits in there deep enough that it won't stick out and scratch the laptop or get damaged itself from rubbing against the laptop. This bag is exactly what I wanted and fulfills my needs perfectly.