Cash Flow Statement Basics: From Confusion to Comfort in Under 35 Pages (Financial Statement Basics) 1st Edition, Kindle Edition
- Highlight, take notes, and search in the book
- Length: 83 pages
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled
- Page Flip: Enabled
Matchbook Price: $2.99
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
- Thousands of books are eligible, including current and former best sellers.
- Look for the Kindle MatchBook icon on print and Kindle book detail pages of qualifying books. You can also see more Kindle MatchBook titles here or look up all of your Kindle MatchBook titles here.
- Read the Kindle edition on any Kindle device or with a free Kindle Reading App.
- Print edition must be purchased new and sold by Amazon.com.
- Gifting of the Kindle edition at the Kindle MatchBook price is not available.
- Similar books to Cash Flow Statement Basics: From Confusion to Comfort in Under 35 Pages (Financial Statement Basics)
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. This book was NOT written by a CPA.
2. This book does NOT reference FASB standards, it references IASB standards which are often different from FASB standards.
3. The author wastes half the book explaining why he can't provide detailed information about how to actually put together a cash flow statement.
4. The author does not effectively describe how changes in balance sheet accounts affect cash flow statements.
5. The grammar in this book is pathetic, entire words are left out or spelled incorrectly.