Oil month Automotive Spring Reading Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18PP_gno

on February 19, 2013
Casio makes several different Waveceptor models, and they don't all take the same band. This band fits the WV58A-1AVCR "atomic" watch. When I bought the watch, I also bought a couple of replacement bands, because the resin bands will eventually fail. Recently, when I needed it, I found out that the bands I'd bought didn't fit. And it was too late to return. This band fits my watch just fine, and appears to be identical to the original. Beware, though, that the package does not include the spring pins. If you need 'em, you'll have to purchase them separately.
33 comments| 9 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on October 6, 2017
My watch is an Casio AW80 that requires an 18 MM wide band.. Although the description indicates the replacement band fits18 MM Casio watches, only the clasp side actually fit. The side with the holes did not fit. After trying for 15 minutes to get that part attached to the watch, I gave up and took it to a watch repair shop, thinking they might have the tools to attach it. They gave up after 15 minutes. I ended up modifying the ill-fitting part with a Dremel tool by grinding off the excess rubber that prevented proper attachment. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B004L11YN6/ref=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_1
on June 6, 2015
This band was purchased to replace a band for a Casio SGW-500H 100M watch band. I understood that this band is not an exact replacement but ordered it anyway. Other resources had pointed to this band as an acceptable substitute, so I was hopeful. The buckle side snapped right into place. The strap side did not. For some reason, there was a buildup of material on the part of the strap mount that sits between the pin and the watch. Before I realized it, I had damaged one of the pin holes on the watch during my futile efforts to install it. Fortunately, it wasn't enough to keep the pin from holding into the watch once I had rectified the problem. Using a pocket knife, I had to trim off some of the material that was preventing me from mounting the strap onto the watch. With trial and error, I finally removed enough material that the pin set into the holes and it has been holding for 3 days now. I am pleased that the band is working for me, but am frustrated that I had to make such an adjustment. If I had had the same problem with the buckle side of the strap, I would have blamed misinformation from the other resources, but because the buckle side snapped right into place, I blame quality control. Still, it is a nice replacement band and if I had wanted to take the time, I may have returned it for a replacement. Unfortunately, replacement bands for this particular watch are hard to find and I was desperate to fix my broken band.
on December 2, 2015
I had gone to Wal Mart when my previous watchband broke and the jewely counter person poked around the watchband rack, rejected a few, then asked if a rubber one would be OK. Never having had one, I said it was OK. Bad decision. The rubber watchband was terrible, thick, stretchy uncomfortable, and came undone on its own. Within a week I ordered this one from Amazon. Odd how I tried to order a similar band, but it couldn't be mailed to a P.O. Box. Anyway, this one arrived a few days later and I was able to throw the Wal Mart rubber watchband away and attach this one. It is comfortable, fits the watch well and stays put. There was an extra set of band pins included with the order. Very happy with the product.
on January 22, 2016
-I bought this as a replacement band for my Casio analog solar watch:Casio Men's AQS800W-1B2VCF "Slim" Solar Multi-Function Ana-Digi Sport Watch

-My first one ripped off right where the pin goes in. I bought this one as a replacement and it fits perfectly, looks great, and is a genuine Casio replacement part (if you care about that). It has a nice feel on the wrist and doesn't catch your arm hairs or get really sticky to your wrist like some rubber bands can do.

-[Keep in mind that the band does not come with new hardware (pins) so you'll need to find that somewhere else.]
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
I had a hard time finding a replacement watchband for my Timex T40941 Expedition Watch. I started with the TIMEX Replacement Watch Strap [Black] but felt it was too small and thin to match the proportions of the watch.

This Casio watchband fits nicely. The proportions are similar to the original Timex watchband.
review imagereview imagereview imagereview image
on August 25, 2015
UPDATE: See my comments below for starters. Now, with the band less than 3 months old, the short strap broke. It took the original band 18 months to break. I'm lowering the rating further now. Riddle: what good is a watch when its non-standard band breaks every 10 weeks or so? Not much!

This is a nearly perfect replacement for my watch's original band. I would have rated it higher but the original band only lasted about 18 months, and I assume this will be about the same. Also, as on the original, the "ring" that holds the loose end slides easily, so I either wind up with a lot of band extending beyond the ring or with a ring that is floating free without holding the end of the band at all.
I just edited the review to lower the rating because the ring I mentioned above broke after a week. That makes the watch really awkward to wear because the end of the band sticks out from your wrist. Fortunately I had the old ring still, and I swapped them this morning.
on March 15, 2016
I have replaced this item several times since I purchased a Casio Watch in 2012. As with all Resin Bands,they just don't last more than a year before they break. The only reason I have replaced this Band again is that the Casio Watch it was attached to was about $50.00 when I bought it and it still works ok. Another reason is that this Band is much longer than you can usually find for a Men's Watch and since I have a large Wrist it is a perfect fit for me.
on April 13, 2016
Worked great with my watch, and saved me a few bucks. It seems to be just as high quality, although not the same exact style, although that doesn't matter so much to me as I use this watch for the Army, Yard Work, and dirty jobs. The watch itself has some sentimental value as it has been through some rough times with me, so I was glad I could use this to make it survive.
on December 18, 2014
Fits my Casio Telememo 30. After replacing the band twice, I have now spent more than the original price of the watch. But each time I consider the replacement price of the watch, the band is just cheaper than getting another watch. I consider leather or metal bands less sanitary since they can trap dirt and sweat and smell badly over time. Resin bands are easy with no chemical reaction to body oils and sweat like metal and less cracking or fading like leather for everyday use.