Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Casio Black Resin-WVA-430 Series
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now

on September 24, 2014
I have had my Casio WVA-430 Waveceptor watch for many years now. A few weeks ago the band broke. As this is my go-to watch, it was important to me to get it back on my wrist. The original band is designed especially for this watch and while a regular watchband might fit, it would not be the same. It was great to see that Amazon carried the original Casio replacement band. Ordered it, it arrived in a few day, took about five minutes to install and the watch is like new. Good for many years to come.
on August 24, 2014
This band worked perfectly for my watch. The original band finally broke after 7 or 8 years of use. I didn't want to buy a new watch when I have one that works fine. After a LOT of hunting, I finally discovered that the 470.and 430 series bands fit my watch. Gave this one a shot and I think it ended up fitting my wrist better than the original. So, I'm quite happy with the fitment and price. Quality is a hair lower, but not enough to be concerned with.
on November 25, 2015
Even though it isn't listed as being compatible, this strap for the WVA-430 Series, Casio part # 10152407, fits the Casio WV-M120 perfectly even though that model is not listed on the strap package (probably because the WV-M120 is an older model and no longer sold.)

Only caveat - the replacement band does not include the spring pins or the metal bars/ clips, so be careful and don't lose them when you remove the old band since you will have to re-use the pins and bar to attach the replacement band.
on November 12, 2013
I bought this to replace the band on my three-year-old CASIO WVM120J-1 (one of the solar-powered Waveceptor watches). It's a perfect replacement for the old band, which broke in half and fell off the watch after almost exactly three years of owning the watch.

Luckily, the pin and bracket that held the old band onto the watch were still there and undamaged, because this strap is just that - the strap only and none of the mounting hardware is included. Not a problem for me, as my band appeared to have simply fallen apart due to dryrot, but it may be an issue if you no longer have the pin and bracket that hold the band onto the watch.

Three stars due to price, lack of mounting hardware, and the quality of the bands themselves - I've had Timex resin bands last much londer than this Casio band did.
on August 20, 2016
Other reviewers have already pointed this out, but it's worth repeating: Save the spring pins that you remove from your old band, you'll need them for the replacement band. (Hint: Snip the tip off a round toothpick, then use the blunt end of the remaining toothpick to push the pins out of place.)

However, if the original pins are bent, or otherwise damaged, don't do as I did; I made a $5.45 mistake by ordering a pair of replacement spring pins. Instead, you should be able to obtain replacement spring pins for little or no cost, from one of the many watch kiosks found in your local mall, or from a jeweler. FYI: 19mm spring pins fit the Casio WVA-430J watch band perfectly. In my case, the local mall watch kiosk didn't charge me for the pins or their installation.

Because the replacement watch band is made by Casio, it fits the Wave Ceptor WV-430J perfectly; thus the five star rating. I did initially take one star away, but then I rationalized that, even though Casio wasn't thoughtful enough to include a couple replacement spring pins with this watch band, I couldn't fault them for my ineptness.
on March 7, 2015
fits perfectly. Make sure that you have the correct watch model # (on back of watch). I have an Amazon watch maintenance tool kit. Just select the proper pin punch and pop out the pin. Simple.
The old band cracked (long one). I took the watch off. When these bands crack then they will let go and you might loose the watch.. You have to use the proper replacement band. It would be very hard to jury-rig this one.
The watch is about 4 years old and working perfectly. Best watch I have ever owned (WVA-430) series.
on March 6, 2016
These are OEM replacements for the Casio watch bands. I'm very happy with them, as they allow me to keep using my Casio watch that I've had for over ten years. These are easy to install, and look and work just like the originals.
on July 9, 2014
Its a Original Casio Resin Band. Fits perfectly on Casio WVM120J-1 watch. 5 Stars !!
on August 8, 2014
I was dissapointed that for $15 this didn't include the spring bar pins as I destroyed mine taking the old band off. Also, be careful which band you order and make sure it matches the number on the back of your watch as there are two different configurations for the Wave Ceptor watches. Mine is the one more like a door hinge but I ordered the wrong one first. Finally, don't spend $5 trying to buy spring bar pins at Amazon as they are too big in diameter and the jeweler only charged me $6 to install including the new pins.
on June 26, 2015
Fits the watch well and fits my arm just fint. The problem is that the material will start to crack and split after time and then break. I have Casio watch that is solar and atomic time that has lasted and worked well for several years. The problem is I am now on my 3rd watch band.