Industrial Deals Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning Catastrophe Catastrophe Catastrophe  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis National Bike Month on Amazon

Showing 1-10 of 81 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 86 reviews
on August 30, 2014
Arrived in good time and works as advertised. My main complaint is with Casio and the quality of the watch itself overall. This is the second replacement band I had to buy. Why would they make the watch with a 10yr battery and a 2-3yr watchband? (to make money, I'm sure..........) I'm determined to never again buy a watch if it doesn't use a generic band.
on October 11, 2016
Exact Casio replacement as advertised however, that may be a mixed blessing as I found it disturbing that the band suddenly snap while merely putting my watch back on my wrist which make me wonder how long this one will last. Replacement was easy as long as you have a jeweler's Philips screwdriver.
review image
on March 17, 2017
It's a watch band !!!! Easy to install and fits just like the original.... Hard rubbery material that probably will not last any longer than the original. Seemed expensive considering what the price of a new watch is.
on June 29, 2016
This product was purchased to replace my previous damaged watch band. If a person has jeweler's tools the band is very easy to install and or take off. There are a total of four small screws which keep the band attached to the head of the watch. These screws on the side of the top portion of the band need to be loosened and removed in order to replace the damaged watch band with a new one. I would say the price of the straps are fair. I am hoping that this band will last longer than the first.
on November 23, 2014
I was not sure at first if this would fit my watch because the description was lacking in this detail. My casio watch has the screws in each side as opposed to the spring shaft. I much prefer the screws. It fits and it has been workking well. I could not find this in stores.
on February 29, 2016
I've had this watch for a couple of years, maybe more and when the band broke, I figured I'd just buy me a new one. It is not so easy to find a watch that you really like, so when I saw that the band could be bought separately, I jumped on it. With the removal of four little screws and the replacement of the band, I have an almost new watch, and it is the one I have enjoyed for years. Great buy.
on April 18, 2016
Fits my watch perfectly . But just after receiving it I saw a post and could of bought a watch and all for about the same money. These watch bands are priced way to high for what you get. I use the watch everyday for work. This band will last 6-months top if Iam lucky .
on May 7, 2016
It fits perfectly. Installation was easy, too. However, $10 for this band is not cheap given that the whole watch cost $20.
on April 23, 2017
So far so good , it costs 1/2 the price of the watch
on October 24, 2016
Perfect fit! This is better than having to buy new watch. Very easy to replace on old watch. Just remember to keep your old screws...you get no new ones with the replacement bands.